rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

like the title says every year brings a new group of celebrities who die. sometimes its easy to predict but often its a wildcard. anyway what celebrities do you think will die in 2013?

lindsay lohan - shes drowning in debt, i think her career is over and reports are surfacing that shes drinking a liter of vodka a day

pieres morgan this is a wild card but that limeys pissed off one to many gun lovers over 100k have signed a petition of his deportation

kim k and kanyes love child - miscarage

michael douglas - cancer relap? plus his son recently getting his ass beat up in prision should stress him putting his health at risk

kirk douglas- hes soo old

hugo chavez- his health just took a turn for the worse in the last few days

fidel castro- i think this could be the year!

stan lee - everytime i see him do a cameo in a superhero flick i think hes knocking on deaths door

Macaulay Culkin - saw a picture of him recently very skinny and i suspect herion/oxycotin use, plus the life expectancy of child stars isnt too long

demi moore- pretty eratic behavior, i see her unable to come to grips with loosing her sex symbol status, she could go with overdose, accident or suicide

edward furlong- terminator 2 child star currently living on skid row

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I hope Kim Kardashian dies in 2013. That would be the best thing to happen to American Pop culture in a long time.

I hope Taylor Swift gets in a plane crash.

I hope the entire cast of the HBO show Girls dies in 2013. That would be fucking awesome!

This is a pretty fucked up thread. There are enough deaths happening in the world already, whether or not the people dying are celebrities is irrelevant. Just because someone has fame and money doesnt make them any better or more important than the average joes out there. When someone dies, they go alone. Their money, fame, and title don't follow them to an afterlife. The only reason celebrity deaths are given so much attention is because of their wealth and the fact it causes massively increased ratings for the media as well as giving boring people something to ramble on about with others for a few days.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:38 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

This is a pretty fucked up thread. There are enough deaths happening in the world already, whether or not the people dying are celebrities is irrelevant. Just because someone has fame and money doesnt make them any better or more important than the average joes out there. When someone dies, they go alone. Their money, fame, and title don't follow them to an afterlife. The only reason celebrity deaths are given so much attention is because of their wealth and the fact it causes massively increased ratings for the media as well as giving boring people something to ramble on about with others for a few days.
You are now a marked man. See you on the meltdown thread soon.

Roosh.

He will return to the Baltics for a second flag sweep and get publicly flogged in Riga's town square. His penis will be displayed in a museum alongside Rasputin's.

Dead Pools are great. I called Billy Mays a few years ago.

I have to think on this....

[Image: mcaulkin.jpg]

Maybe the security at movie sets should shift into public schools at the same level. In a perfect world during a meltdown they should shoot up celebs and politicians then maybe insurance company brass..

The ones who should have fear have not while the innocent get slaughtered.

Lindsay Lohan.

Tenderman100 is in his 80s isn't he?

Quote: (01-01-2013 12:25 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Maybe the security at movie sets should shift into public schools at the same level. In a perfect world during a meltdown they should shoot up celebs and politicians then maybe insurance company brass..

The ones who should have fear have not while the innocent get slaughtered.

Too bad the police aren't interested in protecting the innocent

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (12-31-2012 09:55 PM)bacon Wrote:  

edward furlong- terminator 2 child star currently living on skid row

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Fur...sonal_life

Dude got feminist raped, multiple times. This guy could have been saved by the red pill.

Quote:Quote:

At fourteen Furlong began a sexual relationship with his 29-year-old former tutor, Jacqueline Domac, who became his manager for several years. When they split in May 1999 she sued him for "assault" and 15% of his earnings.

In January 2011 Furlong told a judge he is "completely broke", and cannot afford to pay child support.[23] Furlong was ordered to pay Bella over $15,000 in backdated child support in October 2011.[24]

On October 30, 2012, Furlong was arrested and charged with domestic violence and his probation was revoked. He was arrested again for domestic violence on November 21, 2012, after allegedly inflicting "corporal punishment" on his partner.[32] He will be released from prison for the hearing in January 2013.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quite dark thread, but no mentioning of Charlie Sheen?

100% - Zsa Zsa Gabor
50% - Nelson Mandela, Jimmy Carter, H.W. Bush
Wild guess: Prince

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:01 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I hope Kim Kardashian dies in 2013. That would be the best thing to happen to American Pop culture in a long time.

I hope the entire cast of the HBO show Girls dies in 2013. That would be fucking awesome!

They're just pop stars man. Living their dream they worked hard for.
What have they ever done to you?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-31-2012 11:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: mcaulkin.jpg]

Holy shit, that's shocking! I hadn't seen a picture of him in a while.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

http://www.deathlist.net

Quote: (01-01-2013 08:19 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Neil - Michael Jackson was a Pop Star. The Kardashians and Lena Dunham (HBO Girls) are talentless attention whoring trash. Their influence is incredible and they are steering US women and culture to new lows as they pursue $$$.

Dark Horse candidate: Hilary Clinton

It's one thing to try to guess who you think will die (it's easy enough to name someone that's really old or in failing health), but it's another thing entirely to name people you wish would die...

We just recently lost Jack Klugman, Larry Hagman and Charles Durning, who were all 90 or close to it. They had good, long runs. I was talking about this with someone last week, where it looked like Nelson Mandela might be at the end, because he was ill and very little info about his condition was made public. He seems to have pulled through, as well as George H.W. Bush. When Britney Spears was going through her issues, she was high on many dead pools, but I wasn't hoping that she died. In my book, being vapid doesn't make me want to see you dead...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-01-2013 10:06 AM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 08:19 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Neil - Michael Jackson was a Pop Star. The Kardashians and Lena Dunham (HBO Girls) are talentless attention whoring trash. Their influence is incredible and they are steering US women and culture to new lows as they pursue $$$.

If not steered by Kardashian or Dunham then undoubtedly they would be steered by some other star. People regardless of what culture they are in will always be this way, since you can find examples of celebrity in any country. Still, there's no reason to wish death on anyone(unless of course this whole thread is in jest or they've done some inhumane thing), especially since you could easily avoid reading and learning about stars if you really wanted to. Usually when people say things like this its just extreme jealousy manifesting itself as hate. Just get better and ignore them it's that easy.

Quote: (01-01-2013 12:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It's one thing to try to guess who you think will die (it's easy enough to name someone that's really old or in failing health), but it's another thing entirely to name people you wish would die...

We just recently lost Jack Klugman, Larry Hagman and Charles Durning, who were all 90 or close to it. They had good, long runs. I was talking about this with someone last week, where it looked like Nelson Mandela might be at the end, because he was ill and very little info about his condition was made public. He seems to have pulled through, as well as George H.W. Bush. When Britney Spears was going through her issues, she was high on many dead pools, but I wasn't hoping that she died. In my book, being vapid doesn't make me want to see you dead...HA HA!

Listen, I don't actually HOPE or WISH anyone would die. I'm talking trash. I might be an asshole but I'm not totally heartless. But if we are talking about celebrity deaths, I'd RATHER see Kim Kardshian go than say someone like Clint Eastwood.

i expected more from this forum. is there is no one out there willing to predict the death of celebrities? i mean. . . . i expected bullshit from neil skywalker but hes dutch and by nature a liberal do gooder. where is the asshole cynical nature americans have which will shine in a thread like this.

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:02 PM)bacon Wrote:  

i expected more from this forum. is there is no one out there willing to predict the death of celebrities? i mean. . . . i expected bullshit from neil skywalker but hes dutch and by nature a liberal do gooder. where is the asshole cynical nature americans have which will shine in a thread like this.

I didn't realize this was such a sensitive issue either. All you have to do is go into a supermarket in the U.S. and you see tabloid rags all over that have pictures of celebrities overdosing and shit.

There's a large group of American celebrities that are basically trailer trash who got lucky, so they can't handle success and money when they get it and eventually self destruct. See Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc.

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:22 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:02 PM)bacon Wrote:  

I didn't realize this was such a sensitive issue either. All you have to do is go into a supermarket in the U.S. and you see tabloid rags all over that have pictures of celebrities overdosing and shit.

There's a large group of American celebrities that are basically trailer trash who got lucky, so they can't handle success and money when they get it and eventually self destruct. See Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc.

outside of celebrities born into the industry very few have college degrees. but i think your not diving into the spirit of this thread which is about celebrating the nature of american celebrity culture and what better way than celebrating deaths of said celebrities