rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming With A Fake Picture Online

There are a couple threads similar to this, Dash had a fake profile thread where he straight up trolled chicks and there was this one where they detailed girls reactions to being rejected by a male model which was hilarious:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13256....experiment

My experience is a little different in that I used a picture of some other dude but used it on my profile. I told one blue pill buddy about this and his response was very negative but I think if it got me laid it’s worth it. I’ve tried to highlight the good game concepts I used to get the bang.

A little background for comparison because the results are like night and day. Over the summer I had zero success on POF. I met one fattie after a month who nexted me after the first meet. She invited me over to her house around 11pm one night when she had a bunch of beers in her and I’d been drinking too. I figured it was a sure thing but blew it by not building enough rapport and going for the kiss way too early. The chick was a 5 and kinda psycho but her tits looked great. When we were talking on the phone before I went over she started crying about some shit, lots of red flags but the little head was doing all the thinking. After her I chatted up a couple other girls on the phone and it became obvious they had no intention of meeting up, just wanted some attention so I deleted my profile at the beginning of August (which is also when I joined the forum after a year of lurking). I wasn’t mad or bitter, I know not to obsess over any girl and the forum preaches to just keep learning, keep improving and keep trying.

I had more success in real life over the fall but nothing to write home about, two sloppy chicks pulled from dive bars late at night and only one lead to some repeat bangs that were worth a nut but not much more than that. So last Thursday I decided to get back on POF. I made a new profile and put my lame picture up. I’m not very good looking and my pictures suck but I’m thinking this time will be better because I have a little game knowledge. I messaged a few chicks then see this cute girl, a 6 or 7, with a nice profile who has a ton of similar interests, basically the “perfect” chick for me. I shoot her a thoughtful message, she checks out my profile, makes no reply and I’m like damn, I’m not going to get anywhere on POF and I’m about to delete the thing when I thought about El Mechanico’s tactic of making a fake profile to use as your online wing. I find an action shot on google, a little distant, not totally clear but the guy looks better than me, he’s sitting down so the height is indeterminable and I figure what the hell, let’s see what happens and post it up.

Within eight hours my profile is blowing up. Chicks messaging me with “Hi gorgeous,” and “Nice legs,” and a lot of just plain “Hey” or “Hi”. Plenty of fatties and ugly girls but also 8’s and 9’s, some of the hottest chicks in my area. I felt like a hot chick must feel like on POF. Then I think okay, now what genius? I’m remembering the threads about how stupid it is to do this and how it’s just going to wind up as a big waste of time.

Then I think, What Would El Mechanico do? He’d go with it and see what happens! I’m not going to lie, it’s a nice ego boost getting all these messages. A lot of them are from tall girls too, 5’7 to 5’10”. I’m 5’9” and almost all these girls have the “must be taller than me in high heels blah, blah, blah,” in their profile but they are blowing me up. So Friday morning I hit up a thin, 5’8” blonde who messaged me the day before with, “Great profile, do you want to meet at XXX or XXX?” (under the First Date I put a couple lame places as an obvious joke). In her third message she gives me her number and says text me. She works down the street from me and I ask if she wants to get a drink after work and she agrees, then later because the weather is bad I tell her I’m making something in the crockpot and having drinks by the fire and she can just come over if she promises she’s not crazy and she agrees to that. Plus I specifically told her I’m 5’9” and if she has shoes on she’ll be taller than me to which she says, “I won’t wear any shoes”. She’s throwing herself at me and I’m like, damn, these chicks see something they want and they go for it. I haven’t even talked to her on the phone.

We’re texting back and forth through the day and I tell her, hey, my profile picture is a couple years old, here’s a picture of me from yesterday and I send her my real picture. She says, “Oh, you look a little different but now I can see your face,” and totally buys it! I make her take a picture at work and send it to me, she’s like a 6 or 7, nice body, decent face. So I clean up the house, get some booze and I’m also messaging other girls in keeping with the abundance theory. I start thinking she’s going to flake which of course she does two hours before the meet, saying she’s having a long day, too tired, the weather’s bad, etc. I wait forty minutes or so and text back “ok” and she immediately is apologizing, says next week is better for her, blah,blah, blah. I don’t respond at all.

New messages are coming rapid fire, more than I can keep up with. At two a.m. I’m talking on the phone to one girl who’s a 5 but thin and she’s saying if her car was running she’d come over but she wants to hang out on Saturday. I fall asleep around four a.m. while texting another girl. Get up Saturday morning, more messages waiting and as soon as I log on chicks are hitting me up. One cougar with a smoking body and ugly face is telling me all about how she has no problem sending naked pictures but I can tell she’s just attention whoring and she goes cold. I’m focusing on the 5 and do the same thing where I text her my real pic and have her send one too, she says the same thing as the other one, “You look a little different,” but buys it. We’re talking on the phone, she says most guys just text for a couple days, I like how you actually called me (thanks to the gmanifesto). She says she has errands to run with her mom. I’m texting and messaging other girls still, getting more numbers thrown at me, then the 5 calls back and I’m pushing for the meet up but she puts me off then just goes cold. It was probably the fake picture or she just wasn’t serious, I said something wrong or I didn’t build enough rapport but who cares, I’ve got tons of options.

I start talking to another girl, 40, short, thin, brunette, killer rack, nice face looks like an 8 but the pictures are a little blurry which I wasn’t thinking of but it’s a red flag right up there with Myspace Angles. This time I didn’t even text her at all, just called her right up and she likes that (again thanks to gmanifesto). We talk for an hour, she makes dinner and hangs with her kids, calls me back around 11 p.m. and I’m working her hard, building a ton of rapport. She tells me how weirdos ask her over to their place for the first date and are all about sex. I tell her jeez, what kind of losers do that, you gotta get to know someone and meet in public first. I know I’m talking to her for too long but it’s working, she is loosening up and I get her to the point where we could be having phone sex but I tell her I don’t do that, why don’t we meet for coffee right now and just have fun and see what happens because we’re two adults with this amazing connection, let’s just go with it (Thanks to Roosh for that one).

She wants to but her son has her car and won’t be home until 3 or 4 am. I tell her to call me when she’s ready, thinking it won’t happen but sure enough, 3:30 am she calls and says she’ll meet me at the 24 hour coffee place a few blocks from my house. I’ve had like 2 hours of sleep, doesn’t matter, go to the coffee shop and wait. She pulls in, cute tiny thing, I give her a quick hug and we go inside and she’s impressed I remember how she likes her coffee and order for her. We sit on a couch and chat, nobody is in the place, I get a little kino going and this girl is not fazed or doesn’t realize that I’m not the guy in the picture she saw. Here’s where I see her flaw, she’s got a couple bad lower teeth that push her down to a 6 but the body is very good for her age. We go out to her car to smoke and drink our coffee, and alternate between chatting and making out but I pull back before it gets heavy to keep her wanting more. She asks about a place I travelled to and I tell her I have to be somewhere later in the morning but she can come over for a few and check out the pictures from my trip.

She follows me home, I got a fire still going, house is nice and toasty, pull the Tuthmosis “No Shoes Policy”, we look through the pictures, start making out again and it’s on. We’re both amped from the coffee even though it’s like 5:30 in the morning, bang twice, nap, bang again and she leaves around 10 am.

So I got a same day bang from an ok POF chick using a fake picture about 19 hours after the first contact and just under 2 hours after meeting up for the price of a cup of coffee ($2). What a fucking trip. I have the app so my phone is still blowing up, chicks from 200 miles away are messaging me. I doubt this will last, I’ll probably get reported if someone figures it out but there’s no doubt it’s a viable strategy with the right semi-vague picture.

El Mechanico told me in another thread on Saturday night that “you gotta get these chicks out fast,” and that was great advice, I pushed like crazy. What worked for me, besides the fake picture, was being persistent, calling instead of texting, a little push-pull, building rapport and just really going for it, all basic game concepts. I think it’s also the time of year chicks don’t want to be lonely. I don’t know if anyone else is doing this but if your pictures are no good I suggest trying a fake that’s from a distance and looks close to you and see what happens. I think mine works because it’s a good action shot that demonstrates some high value, status and money.

Like I said before, over the summer it took a month to get one date with a fattie that went nowhere. This time it took 3 days to the first bang (technically 4 because the bang was on Sunday but I was basically up all Saturday night). I’ve got three pages of chicks who viewed me, 37 who want to meet me (from hot to decent to garbage) and 10 have favorited me. In 4 days I’m doing 100 times better than I did in two months over the summer.

Part of me feels like this is a sneaky, underhanded tactic and I shouldn’t be doing it. But what the hell, the alternative is sending messages and getting no replies.

Okay, I gotta add this too, it's priceless: Got a message from a 6 who no reply rejected me over the summer, “Hey, why does it look like you’re ready to hurt someone??? It’s a cute picture though!!! FYI... I would remove the occasional smoker from your profile... I smoke also but a lot of people will look over you with that! I know it’s not being honest, but usually when they see your personality, they can look past it!! Just saying... have a good one!!!”

I messaged her this back: “Hmm, I’m not sure how I would feel lying about who I am on here but that might help me meet more girls, thanks for the tip!”

I feel like a successful troll now.

Let's have a look at this broad you shagged then.

If the picture from afar is similar to how you look, why not just turn up at the date and give the excuse then that it's a couple of years old? She'll be there and you can game her as usual instead of getting the flakes after sending your real picture.

How did you find the picture of someone similar?

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:51 PM)houston Wrote:  

How did you find the picture of someone similar?

You can do those celebrity face match things, then choose a grainy pic of that celebrity from far away. I got Adam Brody and Jake Gyllenhaal. That might work.

Do you have a link Matt? Never heard of those before.

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:57 PM)houston Wrote:  

http://celebrity.myheritage.com/FP/Compa...nition.php

It's not entirely accurate, it all depends on the pose you're doing and all that. Might be worth a shot if you get someone decent looking who's not massively well known and can kind find a more "natural" picture of them.

The chick was nothing special, I'm on my phone now but I'll post her later if you want to see. The picture I got by doing a google image search for a specific thing like "guy on surfboard". That's not what it is, I don't want to say exactly while I'm still using it. I can easily by found out if someone takes the picture and google searches it or uses a website like Tineye.com.

The guy definitely has bigger arms than me which is what I think the girls are responding to. It's also the look he's giving which the girl in the message at the end of the post references...

Quote: (12-31-2012 11:01 PM)MattC Wrote:  

It's not entirely accurate, it all depends on the pose you're doing and all that. Might be worth a shot if you get someone decent looking who's not massively well known and can kind find a more "natural" picture of them.

It's very accurate if you have a front-facing unobstructed picture with good contrast. I get Danny Glover irl, and Danny Glover just popped up 75% on it.

Reminds me of the guys on the Misc (BB.com) who end up using Zyzz photos and creating fake FB profiles to troll taken chicks, absolutely hilarious sometimes.

Quote: (12-31-2012 09:39 PM)painter Wrote:  

Successful troll is successful. Glad to hear you found something that works.

This time I didn’t even text her at all, just called her right up and she likes that (again thanks to gmanifesto).

Good Game.

If you were texting, this would have been another whiny, "why do girls flake on me?" thread.

But since you called her on the phone, it was a "success thread".

Now, imagine what would happen if you added Custom Suits, Cigarettes, and a Big Bankroll?

^ gmanifesto, this really proved to me how valuable calling is vs texting. At least online having never met them. The ones I've texted/ messaged only are going cold, out of 5 I called so far, all of them were impressed even though 3 have since dropped me.

I should add, this was not something I planned, it just wound up happening and it's been like an online bootcamp. In 6 days I've learned a ton, made plenty of mistakes and proven many game concepts to myself, number one being how valuable just gaining experience is.

I definitely plan to try suit game this week on someone!

I made a new profile and put my lame picture up ...and I’m about to delete the thing when ... I find an action shot on google, a little distant, not totally clear but the guy looks better than me, he’s sitting down so the height is indeterminable and I figure what the hell, let’s see what happens and post it up.

Within eight hours my profile is blowing up.

Is the change is due solely due to using a distant action shot of a guy who looks plausibly like you? Couldn't you just get a decent action shot of yourself?

I suspect you had a "don't give a shit attitude" when making the new profile. Your old one was probably lame, and your old photo probably had a cheesy shit-eating supplicating smile. I'll bet you could do well with a decent action photo of yourself. Please try this and report back.

Nice site, I uploaded a photo and the closest match they gave me was Saddam Hussein

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (01-01-2013 11:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Nice site, I uploaded a photo and the closest match they gave me was Saddam Hussein

Lmao! You don't look anything like Saddam.

My closet match was Magic Johnson. I guess because we both have big teeth.

@Divorco- that is spot on. I know saying I'm not good looking is self limiting and an excuse. The old profile from the summer did have some action shots of me snowboarding that were okay but not great. If it were me in the exact same picture I have now I think the results would be better but not as good as what I'm getting. The original picture last week didn't have a supplicating smile but it was a cheesy self shot that probably lumped me in the lame category with 95% of online guys profiles.

Depending on when I can get a decent action shot and switch them out or just delete the profile and make a new one I will report back but I think it would be like you say if it were me sitting there kind of glaring at the camera in a natural setting just like this guy.

Why not just use your own pics and photoshop the hell out of them? It's not all that difficult to look substantially better in online pics with a couple tweaks.

i can see the advantages...

A photo shoot style photo of some other guy that looks like you in an action pose will almost always look better than an actual action shot of you, because the magazine style shoot uses the right camera, lighting, professional photographer, etc...

For example, a magazine shot of some guy who looks like me driving a speed boat is going to look way better aesthetically for a first glance on OKC than a shot taken of me actually driving one, and will almost certainly in theory garner much higher initial attention/clicks.

i don't think its particularly dishonest either, as long as its a representation of stuff you actually do. Logistically, its really hard to get a great photo say of windsurfing or skiing.

Was the fake pic the only pic on your profile? POF says your face must be clearly visible in your first image..

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

Quote: (01-01-2013 08:32 AM)ryanf Wrote:  

Successful troll is successful. Glad to hear you found something that works.

Hell yeah, if it gets those "panties a droppin'"....then it is successful.

Shiiiii....former Bears head coach Lovie Smith was viewed as a nice guy and had a decent record 10-6, but was NOT successful this year so he got canned.

Pete Carroll, the coach of the Seahawks was criticized for running up the score on teams basically not being a good sportsman. That mofo is in the playoffs.

Do you have to register for that site?

I got Vin Diesel. It's actually not that far off.

I'm sick right now. This could be a fun experiment for a few hours before I pass out.

Dude nice game you got there!

I almost got Skype phonesex due to using a fake pic on OKC.

Nope.

This stuff works. Powerfully. Response rate is way up.

When a girl likes what she sees her hamster will spin enough to justify anything.

yes.

Its like when a woman see a commercial that hypes something up, then she buy the product. The product ends up being sub-par or even horrible. The hamster will rationalize and make the product better than it actually is to justify her decision to make the purchase, unless if the product is completely different from the commercial to the point where the spell is broken.

after a girl invests time in sending you a message/replying to your messages and reads your profile, she's basically done the equivalent of making a purchase, and the hamster will then produce to justify her decision by making your other pictures/you desirable in her mind.

I'm thinking how this can be exploited further... getting them to 'invest more time/money/etc' increases the hamster rationalizations.