rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Logic

Male Logic

hopefully this thread will be an opportunity for us to be honest about ourselves and our nature

female irrationality is a law that is written into the universe.
male reasoning is better suited to exploring the environment however it is sometimes totally flawed as well.

-I tend to associate beauty and youth with good character too. I've gotten with some real monsters in disguise

-I forget about make up. I think that we evolved to evaluate women pretty quickly to spread our seeds as soon as possible, so once the immediate presence hits us we are too hypnotized to evaluate critically. If it wasn't for the red pill I wouldn't take off makeup in my head and take closer looks at aesthetics.

-Men will sometimes go after the guy their woman cheated with instead of directing all of their anger at the woman. Why the hell? The random fool has nothing to do with this unless he was your best friend since childhood or someshit. It's a knee jerk animalistic reaction to want to wreck the shit out of the other man. like the fella raped her or something.

Male Logic

Point one and two are problems for me, too. No experience with three but I could see myself not liking the guy who I should not have issues with.

Male Logic

Point one and two are problems for me, too. No experience with three but I could see myself not liking the guy who I should not have a issue with.

Male Logic

I think this is a very important topic that deserves more replies and attention. Sadly news about Kardashian being impregnated has more replies that shows that even among men celebrity gossip is more welcome than a bitterly honest introspection.

I have a theory that feminine imperative is the norm in all of the natural world in all animals, both male and female. Therefore both males and females will reject logic when it suits feminine imperative. Only the human male has the potential to overcome female imperative. This might be a radically new step in evolution. But this is a step we are making now it is not something we are born with. And maybe we won't make it and humanity will degrade if feminism wins. Only a few males in all of humanity have been able to take this step and therefore they or their descendants have been able to create art, technology and philosophy unlike the most specimens who are just too busy fighting among themselves either with weapons or money to please females.

Male Logic

Even on this forum only a few men probably view game as a state of new conciousness, that transforms them and makes them free from the servitute to females. Most people just are into this to please their inner request to please whores and actually fuel feminine imperative.

Male Logic

I believe that the male sex has not yet finished its evolution. The male sex is still evolving and there is still a lot from females in each of us.

Male Logic

Quote: (12-31-2012 06:18 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Even on this forum only a few men probably view game as a state of new conciousness, that transforms them and makes them free from the servitute to females. Most people just are into this to please their inner request to please whores and actually fuel feminine imperative.

Wish I wasn't raised primarily by my mother because it makes the red pill so much harder to swallow. I try to find some balance between respect for women and acceptance of the present reality that many women do not deserve the type of respect I give to the women in my family.

Male Logic

I didn't care about feminism for the longest time. I had some half assed "durr i guess its ok for women to work" opinion about it. Women over 30 were invisible to me and I didn't care about the plight of my fellow man. I know lots of other men who are just as simple and docile.

Male Logic

Quote: (12-31-2012 10:02 AM)choichoi Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2012 06:18 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Wish I wasn't raised primarily by my mother because it makes the red pill so much harder to swallow. I try to find some balance between respect for women and acceptance of the present reality that many women do not deserve the type of respect I give to the women in my family.

many women do not deserve the type of respect you give to the women in your family - including and probably specifically, the women in your family.

just get over it.......

Male Logic

Quote: (12-30-2012 11:26 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

-I tend to associate beauty and youth with good character too. I've gotten with some real monsters in disguise
This is a psychological effect called the Halo Effect. For example, if you're good looking then people are more likely to attribute other positive characteristics to you also.

Male Logic

[Image: hamster2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Male Logic

There's an unspoken idea that most men have that women, or whatever subset of women they are interested in operate by some code.

We agree that they are not logical or rational, but tacitly agree that their behavior given a certain set of stimuli is predictable. And it is the nature of this predictable behavior that we create strategy and deploy tactics.

WIA