rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paraguay: The Dark Horse of Latin America

This article I read today in The Economist does a superb job in revealing the history of Paraguay. I knew as much as the Triple Alliance War and how that wrecked the country, but not much more than that. Further, I did not know the reasons for that war from the standpoint of Paraguayan figures. Paraguay has been a mystery and afterthought to me for years, until now.

[Image: 20121222_XPA002_0.jpg]

Very interesting article.

Potentially relevant quotes:

Quote:Quote:

According to a rough-and-ready post-war census, just 29,000 males over the age of 15 were left in Paraguay.

In its own way, Paraguay is a melting pot: the countryside is full of blond-haired, blue-eyed peasants who speak fluent Guaraní and halting Spanish.

Wildly distorted sex-ratios and blond-haired peasants? Has anyone who has been to Paraguay experienced this? It's been a while since I read A Dead Bat in Paraguay, but my recollection is that it was not that great. Are there a lot of mestizo-looking girls?

Quote: (12-28-2012 02:14 PM)Menace Wrote:  

According to a rough-and-ready post-war census, just 29,000 males over the age of 15 were left in Paraguay.

In its own way, Paraguay is a melting pot: the countryside is full of blond-haired, blue-eyed peasants who speak fluent Guaraní and halting Spanish.

Wildly distorted sex-ratios and blond-haired peasants? Has anyone who has been to Paraguay experienced this? It's been a while since I read A Dead Bat in Paraguay, but my recollection is that it was not that great. Are there a lot of mestizo-looking girls?

That wasn't my experience. I'm 5'11 blonde with blue eyes.... I have been twice, in 2011(5 weeks) and in 2012(3 days) and I was a hot commodity both times. In 2010 I had already stopped in BA and Montevideo, Asuncion was the first place where I was turning heads like crazy.

But the talent is a different story. It really is not bad at all.

The ousting of Lugo is pretty interesting. The US had been showing interest in the Chaco Region but within a month of the ousting there were suddenly many more articles popping up claiming US Generals visited the region and planned to build a base.

I was interested in giving Paraguay a whirl at some point. It's one of those intriguing flags.

However I haven't heard too many favourable reviews about their women, Roosh isn't overly glowing in his references in a Dead Bat in Paraguay.

Quote: (12-28-2012 02:26 PM)Jaydublin Wrote:  

That wasn't my experience. I'm 5'11 blonde with blue eyes.... I have been twice, in 2011(5 weeks) and in 2012(3 days) and I was a hot commodity both times. In 2010 I had already stopped in BA and Montevideo, Asuncion was the first place where I was turning heads like crazy.

Somebody, it may have been you, posted a picture of his chick in Paraguay laying on a bed and showing some serious ass.

If that was you, three thumbs up.

Somebody, it may have been you, posted a picture of his chick in Paraguay laying on a bed and showing some serious ass.

and speaking of PRY, this is the kind of behaviour we should encourage: Soccer Groupies !!!

Larissa Riquelme: naked soccer groupie
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/86...aked-strip

more pix of soccer groupies !!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/76383...pa-america

http://www.google.com/search?q=COPA+AMER...28&bih=593

http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/07/05...fans-pics/

http://www.brobible.com/girls/article/ne...soccer-fan

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:57 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

and speaking of PRY, this is the kind of behaviour we should encourage: Soccer Groupies !!!

Larissa Riquelme: naked soccer groupie
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/86...aked-strip

more pix of soccer groupies !!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/76383...pa-america

http://www.google.com/search?q=COPA+AMER...28&bih=593

http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/07/05...fans-pics/

http://www.brobible.com/girls/article/ne...soccer-fan

As the value of certain latin american countries is going down, I am betting Paraguay will become more popular very steadily.

5 years ago when Brazil was still a great place to travel, there was no point in going to Paraguay. Now, it is looking pretty good.

Paraguay was similar in poverty/vibe to Peru. Girls were more attractive, however

I had a lot of fun in Paraguay with a nice Paraguan girl.

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:06 PM)jariel Wrote:  

That was me. This is the picture:
[attachment=9302]

Too bad I can't show her front and face due to her privacy. This is a seriously hot girl. Stayed about 5 days with her.

This picture won't be here forever either.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-28-2012 01:53 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

This article I read today in The Economist does a superb job in revealing the history of Paraguay. I knew as much as the Triple Alliance War and how that wrecked the country, but not much more than that. Further, I did not know the reasons for that war from the standpoint of Paraguayan figures. Paraguay has been a mystery and afterthought to me for years, until now.

[Image: 20121222_XPA002_0.jpg]

Thanks for sharing this HC. I'm always interested in Military history and visited quite a few places of interest on my round the world trip.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (12-29-2012 07:32 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Paraguay was similar in poverty/vibe to Peru. Girls were more attractive, however

Is it worth a visit for the women Roosh?

That was right after that war in 1870 so it's not really today's situation. Lots of beautiful white girls there in the club. Most of German descent mixed with a local flavour. Also plenty of mestizos there. I would recommend to visit Asuncion. I really enjoyed my stay there.
The girl I was with was an extremely ethnic rare mix.

paraguay, the south america's best kept secret!

if you speak spanish and look at least half decent, picking up chicks is like fishing in a barrel

they are way hotter than peruanas and i like their personality more

perhaps beside the philippines, paraguay was the easiest place for me to swoop massive amounts of pussy. keep in mind, i am fully fluent in spanish and that helps a lot

my approach in paraguay was daygame + facebook pipelining. didn't have much luck with tagged though. shopping malls, coffee shops and universities work like a charm

facebook pipelining is awesome too! i'm off to asuncion in a few weeks and already got like 10 chicks lined up. for 5, i could feel like they are a sure bang! they are hot females 19 to 45 and all decent women, not after my monry. actually, one is a wealthy 45 year old doctor who owns her private clinic. she's hot as hell

Quote: (12-30-2012 10:47 AM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

if you speak spanish and look at least half decent, picking up chicks is like fishing in a barrel

perhaps beside the philippines, paraguay was the easiest place for me to swoop massive amounts of pussy. keep in mind, i am fully fluent in spanish and that helps a lot

my approach in paraguay was daygame + facebook pipelining. didn't have much luck with tagged though. shopping malls, coffee shops and universities work like a charm

facebook pipelining is awesome too! i'm off to asuncion in a few weeks and already got like 10 chicks lined up. for 5, i could feel like they are a sure bang! they are hot females 19 to 45 and all decent women, not after my monry. actually, one is a wealthy 45 year old doctor who owns her private clinic. she's hot as hell

Maestro, I rarely use facebook. I thought it was used to keep in contact with friends and family. How exactly do you pipeline on facebook?
I was thinking of using Latin American Cupid and Badoo, when I go to Paraguay.

Quote: (12-30-2012 12:25 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2012 10:47 AM)maestrobaires Wrote:  

Maestro, I rarely use facebook. I thought it was used to keep in contact with friends and family. How exactly do you pipeline on facebook?
I was thinking of using Latin American Cupid and Badoo, when I go to Paraguay.

Yeah im curious too, how do you use facebook for pipelining?

Quote: (12-30-2012 12:40 PM)Scarecr0w Wrote:  

Yeah im curious too, how do you use facebook for pipelining?

You could probably add friends of friends in Paraguay but they would likely tell each other which could hurt you a little... Maybe.... What I did in Paraguay was find events at bars and go through the attendee list. Pick out the girls I wanted to fuck and start gaming

@Neil, that was a seriously nice piece of ass. Where did you meet her? Daygame? Nightgame? Pipelining?

It's been generations since that war. Don't expect the sex ratios to be distorted anymore....I feel like this should be obvious, but after a few generations, the gender makeup re-balances itself.

The German-looking people are in rural parts of the country, not usually in/near Asuncion. Plenty of Germans immigrated to Paraguay at the end of the 19th century, starting settlements and such. Since the areas they settled are out in the less developed regions where people mainly speak Guarani, their descendants are in fact Germans who speak Guarani. Some of them have moved to the cities, but not in alarming rates.

Most of the people look mestizo. Some look pretty similar to Spaniards, and outside of the cities you encounter indigenous people more frequently.

Paraguay has a ways to go in terms of development, but there are some nice spots. It's the third poorest country in SA after Suriname and Bolivia, so don't expect anything fancy.

If you want to read more about the country:
http://www.amazon.com/At-Tomb-Inflatable...1400078520

Quote: (12-30-2012 03:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

@Neil, that was a seriously nice piece of ass. Where did you meet her? Daygame? Nightgame? Pipelining?

Check your pm.

well, i got plenty of paraguayan friends so my case is rather unique but even with a few contacts as base you can build up the network

you don't bang friends of your friends. you add their friends and friends of their friends. it's where you can play safe

there are plenty of paraguayan groups and fan pages on facebook. be active there too

Paraguay's economy to grow by 11% in 2013 according to the IMF http://moneymorning.com/2012/12/10/emerg...n-america/

Lots of other Latin American countries to look out for when searching for investment opportunities, as well.

HAHAHA I'm laughing because I read the exact same article, and immediately wondered if the gender ratios were still skewed favorably towards men.

Can't find any recent statistics towards the demographics of asuncion (still a small-ish city by most standards with a population of around 500,000).

According to data from 2002 (the most recent available, sadly), Sixty-five percent of the total population in the city were under the age of 30.

Here is a table from wikipedia, from the same 2002 census.

The gender ratio remains slightly favorable towards men, but I'd guess this has evened out by a bit since this census was taken, especially by looking at the (then) younger (and by now bangable) proportions of the population.

Anyway, good news is that, according to the article, odds of religion being a cockblock are surprisingly low.

Sexual relations in Paraguay have always been open: in 1545 a Spanish priest called the country “Muhammad’s paradise” after witnessing his compatriots sleeping with numerous native women, behaviour he associated with Muslims. In the mid-1800s most Paraguayan households were led by señoras, often depicted chomping cigars, carrying food on their heads and sporting white cotton dresses. They paired off with a rotating cast of itinerant men.

But even that tradition did not prepare society for the post-war free-for-all. “Men without modesty”, wrote one newspaper, “may be found even in the corridors of the Church and the cemetery, atrociously scandalising even during the day to satiate their brutal passions.” No one knows whether the intercourse in “plazas, streets and meeting places” was rape, prostitution or a result of the privileges men enjoyed because of the distorted sex ratio. Mr Lugo might not have realised quite how far sexual mores had changed. “Lugo was the cultural extension of the idea that we have to populate the country,” says Benjamín Fernández Bogado of 5 Días, a newspaper. “Having children in huge quantities wasn’t a problem. Even priests could have children.”

Great to see other horny bastards who think the way I do! [Image: banana.gif]

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew