rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you bang a girl with herpes?

Poll- would you bang a girl if you knew she had genital herpes?

So many chicks have the herp that I just assume they all do.I personally know a few women that don't disclose that they have it with new partners.After seeing it and listening to their logic for lying about it I just don't trust women to be honest about it.

I had a girl tell me she had it after I had been banging her for a while. I was pissed but she never had a breakout when I was dating her. Wore a condom and never got it. I would guess a lot of girls have it, but if you don't see any breakouts you'll probably be in the clear.

This is kind of a pointless thread(no offense). I'm sure no one here would fuck a girl if she came right out and said she had herpes.
It's a don't ask don't tell type of thing.

Team Nachos

If I knew about it, no way in hell....But what do you do if someone you started dating lets you know a couple months later?? or even a year later?

Cant you only catch it during a breakout?

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

What is her rating?

lets say an 8/10

A male getting herpes from a female through vaginal sex is very unlikely unless she's active sores. Wear a condom and the odds are halved even further. I wouldn't sweat it unless you're raw dogging it multiple times (like in a relationship).

If she's one of the weirdly alluring girls on Hel-Looks that Roosh keeps posting, then yes. Wear a condom.

not knowingly

If she was hot enough and there were no sores, I'd go raw. If she wasn't that hot, I'd wear a condom. I can rationalize picking up an STD from a babe, but not from a butter face.

Condom use only reduces risk by 30% anyways: http://std.about.com/od/herpes/f/condomp...herpes.htm

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

In most cases, I'd answer: MAYBE, and with condom.

However, hypothetically, if I had been enduring a long dry period, and suddenly I had an absolute 10 throwing herself at me, brought her back to my place, found out she had herpes, and suddenly noticed I was out of condoms...

...I'd probably still hit it raw. In this case, the dick is more powerful than the brain.

There are too many healthy, attractive women for me to willingly contract some shit like herpes from a chick just because she's attractive.

Not knowingly.

I did it. She told me she had it beforehand. Hot Indian girl with some of nicest tits on this continent. Pretty sure I got a picture somewhere.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Well if the statistic is true that 1 in 4 American women has herpes than I'd say more than half the guys on here have fucked a chick who had herpes, and just didn't know it. A lot of people who get the herp only get one breakout, or very infrequent ones every few years. I certainly wouldn't trust any woman to out right tell you, and a lot of women may have contracted the virus, but have never experienced a breakout and don't know they have it, just as that may very well apply to the guys here.

what would the guys who voted never do with this type of girl? put her in the rotation for blowjobs, anal? cut her loose?

If the girl told me outright she had herpes I would not bang her, why will you willingly give yourself herpes?

There are enough women with no Herpes

Statistically speaking, I'm sure I've banged mad chicks with herpes already. Couple dozen if the statistics are true. No problems thus far.

Of course.

I never worry about getting herpes.

I already have it

This thread keeps unexpectedly reappearing like a case, of well, herpes. [Image: confused.gif]

fuck that noise. My boy met girl off of okcupid who would never fuck him, but would always blow him. Three dates in she comes out with the "I have herpes" talk.

My boy was actually considering staying with that dirty bitch. so fucked up. To my knowledge he dropped her and didn't catch the herp, but holy fucking shit you irresponsible cunt please exit the Gene pool. 3 dates before you tell a guy you may have given him an incurable disease?

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (04-24-2015 11:37 AM)Fortis Wrote:  

fuck that noise. My boy met girl off of okcupid who would never fuck him, but would always blow him. Three dates in she comes out with the "I have herpes" talk.

...so fucked up. To my knowledge he dropped her and didn't catch the herp, but holy fucking shit you irresponsible cunt please exit the Gene pool. 3 dates before you tell a guy you may have given him an incurable disease?

Actually she was one of the more responsible ones. About 1 in 5 [roughly 20%] of women in the United States have herpes Simplex II. Then about an additional 50%-80% have herpes simplex I which usually infects the mouth and lips, but can be transferred to your genitals via oral sex.

So even a conservative estimate is that 70% of women in the United States have some form of herpes that can be transferred to your dick though sexual contact. Now think about all of the woman that you've banged, and try to remember how many of them told you they have the herp before you did the deed. I can't remember even one of them telling me beforehand. Can you? Here's where I got my Herpes Stats.