rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good response to this

Good response to this

The 9-9.5 I've been fucking last couple weeks text me this after some text convo today. She's 24yo, lives a mile from me. I'd like to keep her around as a girl to take to events and a fuckbuddy but not jumping into anything LTR like.

Her: So what are your feelings about me?
Me: haven't responded

I know it's a shit test but am curious as to some good replies.

Good response to this

Quote: (12-27-2012 08:16 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

The 9-9.5 I've been fucking last couple weeks text me this after some text convo today. She's 24yo, lives a mile from me. I'd like to keep her around as a girl to take to events and a fuckbuddy but not jumping into anything LTR like.

Me: haven't responded

I know it's a shit test but am curious as to some good replies.

Easy one. Lay up in fact.

Here is what you do (you know I would call, but you kids love texting.)

You: This is a great conversation to have over a glass of Tempranillo. Come over at 9pm. High Heels and a skirt. - Michael Mason.

Let me know how it goes.

Good response to this

Very nice. I changed it slightly due to being busy tonight already, another date ha, here's the convo:

Me: This is a great conversation to have over a glass of Tempranillo. What is ur schedule like this wknd
(it's her bday tmrw thus the schedule question. I normally state what/where to meet/do)

Her: Mmm

Her: Saturday possibly I'm free

Her: Let's just play it by ear

Me: no response

The chick is playing games by not committing to a time and she never does that. Never flakes etc. I'm probably just going to ignore and not respond. If she wants to meet she'll hit me up.

Good advice G, thank you

Good response to this

Is this the girl from your spinning plates thread on Christmas Eve? Girl #2 right? You told her that you had another date or something? That only took about 48 hours to turn the wrong direction.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-18937-...#pid334668

I like G's response, well played. I'm going to use that next time this comes up.

Keep us posted bro, curious to see how this plays out. I hope you pull it off!

Good response to this

"Possibly free" is not good enough for me. You ask for my feelings: I feel like doing something else on saturday.

Good response to this

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:15 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Is this the girl from your spinning plates thread on Christmas Eve? Girl #2 right? You told her that you had another date or something? That only took about 48 hours to turn the wrong direction.

I like G's response, well played. I'm going to use that next time this comes up.

Yep. Same girl. I give off the player vibe but whatever. Plenty of hotties in LA. She said from the first night of drinks she's looking for anrelationship. Difference between 21yo and 24yo: not as naive to players especially when they've been played and she has.

Will update.

Good response to this

something silly like "sseexxxxxxxyyyyy" then change subject like gmanifesto angled toward logistics

Good response to this

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:29 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:15 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Yep. Same girl. I give off the player vibe but whatever. Plenty of hotties in LA. She said from the first night of drinks she's looking for anrelationship. Difference between 21yo and 24yo: not as naive to players especially when they've been played and she has.

Will update.

Based on the way she left your car the other night, these texts, and the fact she wants a relationship I would say you are going to be having the "come to Jesus" talk real soon.

Don't have any conversation over text other than logistics. Outside looking in seems like you will meet her Saturday and either choose to fake a relationship for a while or break up with her entirely.

Good response to this

Or trying to avoid being a pump n dump lmao

Good response to this

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:03 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Very nice. I changed it slightly due to being busy tonight already, another date ha, here's the convo:

Me: This is a great conversation to have over a glass of Tempranillo. What is ur schedule like this wknd
(it's her bday tmrw thus the schedule question. I normally state what/where to meet/do)

The chick is playing games by not committing to a time and she never does that. Never flakes etc. I'm probably just going to ignore and not respond. If she wants to meet she'll hit me up.

Good advice G, thank you

Get another date or make plans without her. If you can get another date or find something better to do, then ditch her if she calls up you again.

But if you can't get any good plans, and she calls you up, then you may as well go for it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Good response to this

"It's not about what I want. It's about what you want"

Team Nachos

Good response to this

A little update: she begged me to hang out Saturday after I ignored her. Hung out and banged. NYE she begged to hang with me. I allowed her to join my group at a Model management private party in Hollywood. Blatantly hit on the models there because they were hot, it's new years eve and it's always fun to watch a girl's face who likes you see other girls want you. Almost swung a threesome but didn't happen, but that's a whole other story...

She now is demanding a relationship and is once again begging me to take her to Vegas this weekend. Sent me a pic of herself topless tonight with this text:

Her: Goodnight and sweet dreams. xoxo

Will credit G's text and me gaming other girls for her being so eager. Game never fails. Happy New Year to all of you gents.

Good response to this

New name: morelikeMcQueen

Good response to this

I would answer with something simple and slightly positive ("You're cool", "You intrigue me.", "So far, So good.") then follow up with a date/logistics ("let's meetup thurs night", "How do you feel about beer", "What's the name of that club you mentioned?")

Good response to this

Quote: (12-27-2012 09:03 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Good advice G, thank you

She was trying to flip the script and make you back into the chaser. You did well with the no response. You want to make it seem like no big deal for you but make her sweat a bit for giving you the non-committal answer.