rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Reading

Cold Reading

Hi all,
I was just wondering if you guys use some cold reading techniques?
Except some tests I've read like the cube test / psycho test I don't know much about cold reading.
Maybe you could recommend me some web sites if you have some.
Gracias de antemano,
Julio

Cold Reading

Quote: (04-13-2010 03:11 AM)julio26 Wrote:  

Hi all,
I was just wondering if you guys use some cold reading techniques?
Except some tests I've read like the cube test / psycho test I don't know much about cold reading.
Maybe you could recommend me some web sites if you have some.
Gracias de antemano,
Julio

Look into palmistry. It's like the cube test except with added kino.

Also easy to learn, easy to BS.

Cold Reading

Cold reading is just saying something general and making it sound like it's personalized. It makes her feel like you have a connection, or that you know about her.

Example
"I can tell you're the kind of girl that is really compassionate, but you try to hide it a lot of times because it might make you seem weak...I like that about you"

or

"You have a good girl face, but every once in a while, you make these bad girl mannerisms...you can't fool me"

The second one or a variation of it, has been around in the community for a while. Good one, though.

Cold Reading

I love cold reading. Cold reading must be the gift of the gods to game. Its just so incredibly powerful.
For example, when i was still an AFC, i knew this chick, one of my students actually (private english traning center, shes like 5 years older then me) we had this kinda dinner friendship, you know the kind, meet for dinner, nothing really every happened b/c she always had on her good girl game on. So i left the city and we kept in touch over the years briefly. Anyways, a few years later i come back after getting passable at gaming chicks, and i run the cube on her, and then just pretty much come out and say "You know you want to be naughty at least some of the time" and, after that moment of shock that came when she couldn't believe what i was saying, with like practically no effort were are banging in her shower.
Nothing hooks a girl like a well done cold read, and with the cube, you could be totally off and still they feel some connections with you. Ive nailed girls with less then a 50% correct on the random bullshit i make up off the cube. It just really messes with girls heads when you just come out and say it "i know you are like X"

I also love hand writting anaylsis. Afterwards i always do something about how its possible to change your traits via altering the way you write, and then grab her hand and go over the motions of some trait she wants to alter. Bam instant kino and ive never had someone say no.

Cold Reading

Thanks for your tips.

I think cold reading is also good in the case you are opening a girl and it's not working that well. Then you can notice something she is wearing, her look, her body language to go forward.
I also run the cube test but unfortunately I never had the same result as AphaQup2nite [Image: smile.gif]

Cold Reading

Its the trick con artist do in the "dead communication" feild. Just remeber, dont be afraid to go balls to the wall with some gamble in the cold read. People will only remember the hits. You could possibly be only 30% correct, but its that 30 percent they will remember.

Also keep in mind, your confidence is what sells it. With the proper confidence, you can actually convince someone, for a short time atleast, that you arent decribing who they are, but rather who they used to be, or who they want to be. Once you can do this, you have a free pass to women's pants. It just gives them that strong sense of connection that you are telling them something that they dont know about themselves, or have forgotten.

Cold Reading

Quote: (04-15-2010 07:43 PM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

It just gives them that strong sense of connection that you are telling them something that they dont know about themselves, or have forgotten.

This is so true. I've had girls I've met for the first time tell me variations of "I feel like you look into my soul" just from cold-reads. Of course, more than half the time they were drunk.

Cold Reading

Quote: (04-15-2010 07:43 PM)AlphaQup2nite Wrote:  

It just gives them that strong sense of connection that you are telling them something that they dont know about themselves, or have forgotten.

This is so true. I've had girls I've met for the first time tell me variations of "I feel like you look into my soul" just from cold-reads. Of course, more than half the time they were drunk.

Cold Reading

Bump !

Some cold reads i found online somewhere. Lost the source. I never really looked into this but see some potential for future gaming.

Cold reads as banter
I can tell just from your the way you present yourself that you are a person who:
... doesn't like to give in or accept things you know are not right
... can fall in love easily
... likes to root for the 'underdog'.
... will keep saying you're going to do something, and keep not doing it, until you snap and even surprise yourself with how much effort you put in
... just takes everything one day at a time.
... forms your own opinions.
... likes to stay busy
... holds things in
... steps up when there is a vacuum of leadership
... seems to attract the same kind of mate over and over
... likes to find an easy way out
... enjoys an adventure
... likes to be on the cutting edge
... over-evaluates everything
... needs to be surrounded by positive energy
... is very honest about everything
... will help anyone if you get a chance
... thrives on contact with others in your day-to-day work world
... always looks for the best out of life
... in general, like to handle your own issues.
... can handle a new experience
... likes to question things more than just nod your head and say okay.
... is always looking around. You're an observer.
... makes a point of having others smile and laugh about funny things that happen in life
... likes to meet people and experience everything.
... sometimes surprises people just when they thought they knew everything about you.
... when you make up your mind to do something, you're going to do it to the best of your ability and see it through to the end.
... feels you have to prove yourself to feel accepted
... believes that everything happens for a reason and at the time that it's supposed to.
... is easily influenced by your surroundings.
... wants to explore the world, see different things, discover things you've never seen before.
... is very laid back and cool to chill with.
... will try anything twice
... is open to all kinds of comedy, whether it's dumb or smart, as long as it’s funny.
... likes to look and learn
... usually smiles and speaks to anyone
... will keep working on a problem until the very end.
... will make a person feel special.
... tries to help whenever you can.
... can't keep still.
... tries to make a conscious effort to keep people happy but still sometimes people don't appreciate you.
... grows by helping other people; You feed off of that.
... thinks about what you are going to say in conversations in advance.
... sometimes holds on too long to things.
... likes to deal with people face to face, instead of on the phone or chatting
... likes to be in control of your senses and to only drink just the right amount.
... doesn't want to close any doors and likes keeping all your options open.
... has a master plan, but you're flexible enough to stay on your feet if things don't work out.
... doesn't get discouraged
... has to fulfill your dreams.
... is always on the go
... happily plays around and creates a unique little world.
... does not need popular validation before you can try something out for yourself.
... will go after what you want out of life
... loves to travel and can't wait to immerse yourself in a world that's entirely different from your own.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Cold Reading

Astro is great shit. It's one of the tools in my arsenal.

Here's the great things about astro:
  • All chicks buy into it.

AND
  • There's only 12 personality types to study, as there are only 12 signs.
  • It's pretty accurate, more often than not. I'm not talking about the daily/weekly shit, but the stuff that captures the essence of that sign's personality.
I realize some of you guys think it's bullshit. That's cool too.

It describes me pretty well, so I just go with it.

Cold Reading

Check out this great psychological routine posted a few months ago, pretty easy and its very fun, girls LOVE IT.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9759-p...#pid146457

Cold Reading

Thanks Neil, that's a great list

I've been wanting to try cold reading and that will help a lot

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Cold Reading

Cold reading can be true and correct as well, dont dare to think that becoming Sherlock Holmes is imposible [Image: wink.gif]
But using the cube tactic and such, is called warm reading, not the same

Cold Reading

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:36 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Thanks Neil, that's a great list

I've been wanting to try cold reading and that will help a lot

Yeah, i found it on my harddrive yesterday. I never actually used this sentences but have used my own lines like : You look like a girl who..... blabalabla. It was received well most of the times.

I'm a fan of the "dont ask questions but make statements" thing and use it in this way. Great reactions to it.

Example:
Me : what kind of job do you do?
girl : i ....
Me : (interrupting her) you look like a schoolteacher/nurse to me
girl : Omg ! i am not ! (punching me in the arm) why why ?
Me : well because you have that vibe going on.

The trick is to say something boring and totally opposite of how she looks.

I do this with names too. i give them a boring name like Emma or Sarah

Its standard mystery stuff but it works.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Cold Reading

I’m having a lot of fun with Tarot Game! Its a branch of Cold Reading I’ve been playing with and posting info on at http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19189.html

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Cold Reading

Is there any good books on this?

Cold Reading

No books but get familiar with cold reading techniques via wiki

valhalla

Cold Reading

Quote: (04-11-2014 03:29 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Is there any good books on this?

"The Full Facts Book of Cold Reading" by Ian Rowlands is the best I've found.
http://www.thecoldreadingbook.com/

The author is a professional magician / mentalist, and it's laid out as though you're going to be performing a psychic reading for someone. Easily adaptable to more useful situtations, and the concepts are explained practically, in clear detail so you can apply them to anybody.

There's even a new section in the latest edition on "Applied Cold Reading and the PUA community" - my edition doesn't have this so I don't know what's included.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Cold Reading

^ I must correct myself, the guy is called Ian Rowland.

For any cheapskates out there who don't want to pay for the latest edition, Google the title of the book.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold