rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What exercises can i do to get bugger balls?

Alright so heres my penis workout schedule

Monday, thesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday.
5 minutes of massaging my penis
5 minutes stretching penis to the right
5 minutes stretching penis to the left
10 minutes of extreem penial stretching where i stretch it as far as it will go
5-25 jelquing(each jelque 3-5 seconds) 5 minute rest periods.
Then ill stick my penis in a jar of melted coconut oil until it solidifies around my penis. Then ill do some kegals and penis lifts.(5/5)

What can i do to strengthen my balls and also grow the testicular musculature?

Shouldn't this be in the drunk thread? [Image: tongue.gif]

Keep in mind the balls are a sensitive area so it's probably not a good idea to be putting a lot of voluntary stress on them. To answer your question I dont think there is a way to strengthen the testicles but I do know there are some methods to slightly growing your balls. The first is experimental surgery, which you have to be approved for and I dont recommend at all. They pretty much take some fat from another part of your body, cut your nuts and deposit the fat in there. The next method you could try is restricting some blood flow to your nuts by using a tight rubber band while doing kegals. Do this for 30 second intervals for 3 minutes every other day with a 30 second rest in between each set. Take the rubber band off during rest time. Again, no guarantee this will work and you'll only see slight growth at best.

At this point ill do anything to get bigger/more powerful balls. Ill try the rubberband method and report back tomorrow. Rep'd.

Testicle jelqing is also another option http://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-enlarg...le-jelqing

you deffo do not want "bugger" balls unless homosexuality is your thing then go a head.

best [Image: troll.gif] ever!

This thread simply terrifies me...