rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The FREAK INK™ game will change YOUR life FOREVER

In at least one separate thread and numerous other posts some of you have brainstormed on various ways of gaining some level of fame recognition (even if local), which in turn would lead to increased opportunities in poosy. The ranges of suggestions varied from becoming a well-known blogger, to local rock band member, to college professor, to who knows what.

Well, I have another suggestion. It's freaky no doubt, and is not for those who are queasy and squeamish, but that's precisely what makes this game more powerful than hurricane.

Let me preface by first asking what is the average man's most desired preference when it comes to women? It would probably be access to young, fertile p., right? And what is the biggest fear of all men when it comes to their relationship with women? It would probably be their invisibility with women, right? Let me now ask another question; what is fame? In a nutshell, fame is one's increased visibility in a society (due to some cause). Therefore increased visibility is the opposite of invisibility, resulting in the increase of young p. interest in the fame bearer, which then makes fame/recognition the highest benefit any man can have.

What if I tell you that there's a QUICK and GUARANTEED way to bring fame/increase your visibility to your skin? Literally.

That's right boys and men, how about making a full conversion and starting anew with your
Freak Ink™game?

Let's take an example of a Montreal-born freak who goes by the Zombie Boy moniker. Here's the guy who was literally nobody, but that all changed when he transformed into this:

[Image: MZB_MtZmbBy_AbtTtsIMG01.jpg]

I don't have to even point this out, but it's obvious that his life turned around practically overnight when everyone else started staring at him. As a result of this sudden massive public "star-e-age" this dude became sought-after commodity. Yeah, at first it was the freak-circuit he was running on, but soon the mainstream started phoning in. Next thing you know he's getting modeling gigs, flying off to shoots and shows, and is chummy with Lady Gaga etc. His Wikipedia entry calls him "artist and fashion model". The Google lists 4.2 million references to "Zombie Boy" and further million for his real "first and last" name.

Mainstream magazines report on his video shoots. In this randomly pulled article there are also 369 comments. I read only a few from the first page:

"he's mesmorisingly beautiful... I want him x" - Bonny , Argyll & Bute, 22/10/2011

"Oh my ...I think I am in love o_O.....that video .... staring at the camera, oh boy you got me there. I don't see any scary tattoos, I swear [Image: smile.gif]" - Rumy , Rio de Janeiro, 22/10/2011

"I like this guy. I don't know why, I don't especially care for tattoos, but this guy is something else. He's extraordinary. True, another artist's inkwork, but it was Rico's imagination that developed the designs. He's cool. Fascinating. I *like* him!" - Rosie , Bristol, 22/10/2011

"Wow, he's gorgeous!" - Vanessa , Big River from South, Brazil, 22/10/2011

"I think he looks awesome. Wondering what his kids might think in the future though."- Cait , Notts, 22/10/2011

And if you want more, check out his FB page and the overflow of poosy love he's getting there.

etc. etc.

Fellas, it's simple as that.

Let's take a moment and briefly break down the ZB's strategy:

1. His face/body is portable self-sustaining fame-generator that keeps giving 24/7 all around the world. Whether he is Kansas, Paraguay, Indonesia, or Belarus, this guy will get shit stared at by everyone in his path, and I mean everyone. Even Justin Bieber will not get nearly as much stares as this guy since Bieber when not recognized is just another teenyboper. Even Obama will not be as visible as much as this guy! (You think a young goat herder in 'stan or Mongolia knows of Obama? But if coming across this freak they sure'll give him at least a double look. I mean this guy's bigger than Jesus! .. as no Tibetan monk knows of Jesus' looks, but I guarantee you they'd stare at this face.

2. He smartly put down dark ink around his eyes. This means the bags and wrinkles around his eyes will not be (as) visible with age. He took natural disadvantage and arrested it in its tracks by way of artistic intervention. Sheer brilliance.

3. Potential [b]male bald dome look is pre-emptively non-factored by open skull brain ink image. So is gray hair (aging) and dyed hair (eww)
. He took (potential) natural disadvantage and by way of artistic intervention turned it into his advantage. Sheer brilliance.

What are another good implications of this game? Well, he will forever be deemed as cool. Granted cool is a lame term that is overly misused, but think about it anyway. Let's say he has children (he's 27 now) Even when he is 50, the teens will dig this guy. And if you are 50 and the teens think of you as cool, you've got it made. Just imagine this guy going to his kid's parent-teacher conference? Seriously. By far and wide he'll be perceived as the coolest dad around, let alone in his kid's school (though there's a danger that his looks will fuck up his own kid's mind and feelings of self-worth, but one way to deal with that would be not to have any kids).

And when I say forever, I mean it. Fame is fleeting folks. Even the biggest stars of today can not maintain their fame permanently. Do you remember who was the best soccer player in the World Cup only 20 years ago? Neither do I. Does some old quarterback pulls awesome young poosy as he did 30 years ago? No. Is he recognized as a former stud with public at large? No.

But this guy will be as good as new 30 years from now (as long as all men don't look like that then.)

Anyway, what kind of women this guy probably attracts?

1. All the freak chicks all over the world. Goths, punks, anarchists, artsies, skaters, emos, and assorted other misfits and every chick who's ever felt that the world did not understand her. Moreover, with these girls he will permanently be in vogue. Even when he's 50 he'll all too easily pull a new 20 y.o. In his 60s he'll "mentor" freak chicks in their 20s on the basis of his "VIP elder statesman" status (most of them are dealing with inherent daddy issues anyway).

2. Fame-groupies. Is this dude a good chum with Gaga? Yes, well for a social upward climber 8 and 9 that's all she needs to know. Even if she's a unknown supermodel 10 type she instinctively knows that by being his arm candy in public will also shine a residual spotlight on her, bringing her increased visibility and potential opportunities. Besides, she'll hamster it that freak dudes are kinda hot (because they are socially perceived as being non-boring).

3. Mainstream women who are intrigued by the intensive amount of freak factor wattage and would want to inspect him closely, touch him, feel him, heal him, mother him, sister him, "change" him... examine the psychology behind it, etc.

As humans age they are increasingly driven to accessorize their bodies and their game in order to alleviate or sometimes replace the nature's wicked ways. From rolling in fancy cars to botox to posh cribs to silicone tits to sharp suits to slutty lingerie to bling-bling older humans need props to attract recognition of other humans. Not this dude. He's a prop-man himself, a perpetually mobile machine of instant recognition, curiosity, awe, envy, pity, admiration, disgust, hate, gina tingles, and every shade of emotion and reflexive cognitive response in between. This is the guy who most will either hate or love. And this is an awesome option to have not only because numbers are in his favor, but because if you are seeking a fame you don't want to be a guy of whom people have no opinion.

Now, I understand that for vast majority of players this post will offer no value whatsoever. After all who of us would want to mimic this guy and go "permanently crazy" like that. For everyone this is serious decision that has far-reaching implications and for that reason most of us are not cut out for this.

But, still,

imagine the possibilities, player.

Imagine how much possy could be falling in your lap just because you are interesting, you are different, you are a trailblazing "risk-taker" (women instinctively love leaders, as long as they can recognize them as such, and you won't have a problem being recognized, or as such) even if you never get to be a bona fide niche public personality and chummy with Gaga. It would still blow away even Matt Dillon game [Image: smile.gif] That's some powerfully high shit.

So, just in case there are one or two ambitious young lurkers out there who'd like to become bigger than Jesus, for whom the Freak Ink™game actually may be really doable option, and who'd like by light years to leapfrog their competition and the entire scaffolding structure rising around the social expectation that fame has to be "hard earned", well, this is my Christmas present to you, you lucky you.

I don't think that Inkfreak game is for me, this is taking it to an extreme. Sometimes maybe you want the attention to just fade away, you want some peace and reflection..if you've got tattoos all over your face, it's pretty hard to do so(i'd say impossible). This would also negatively impact your professional life for sure...but good post nonetheless.

I think becoming a MucleFreak would be better. I had a colleague who was 5'10 180lbs 16 inch arms, big v-taper..the attention and respect he was getting was ridiculous. I also remember how much different people used to treat me when I was at my biggest..it was strange, because i wasn't used to it. Everyone would touch my arms, my chest, they'd gravitate towards me.
Get big, it's worth it.

At first, I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic but a nonetheless interesting post.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Unless you're some kind of artist or musician this is kind of pointless.

Team Nachos

I think this is ridiculous. If you have to resort to tatting up your face in order to get laid, I can only assume you have some sort of aspergers that completely hinders your ability to be social.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, but I believe too many gentlemen are trying to sell people on the idea that there is a magic pill formula or action that you can take and all your game problems will go away.

If this works for you, then go for it, but otherwise I think you would be better off learning to socialize and building an actual skill, than pouring thousands of dollars into tattoos.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Maybe that works in Canada. Sure, everyone loves him on Facebook, what about when he goes to the grocery store? A badass is someone with muscles, balls and a killer instinct, not a face full of Halloween tattoos. He looks like a computer geek with pencil arms who likes getting hung by the nipples with ceiling hooks in an underground sex dungeon. Of course Lady Gaga wants to use him as a stage prop.

I would not recommend turning yourself into a circus sideshow in order to get pussy unless you're prepared to go all the way with it.

I think the point here isn't just the inks intrinsic attraction-enhancing capability.

I believe that the ink works for this guy in the same way that G-Manifesto talks about suits working for him: It's a customized fashion that allows the most attractive side of the guy to come through.

I'd rather masturbate every day than look like that.

Nope. but thanks for the thought.

Ah no. If a dude is that desperate for fame then good luck in life. No pussy is worth disfiguring yourself like that.

Coming soon: Sex Change Game Theory (by becoming a woman you will get more access to them and then can seduce them) bahahahahaha

"look at me I'm an attention whore".

I think this was a joke post.

Tattoos can definitely work.

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:24 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Shit - now you tell me! What the hell am I gonna do with half a face tat...?!!!

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (12-24-2012 03:08 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Tattoos can definitely work.
Explain...

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:24 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Is it because his game trumps your custom suit/pocket square game in the open attention marketplace? Is it because he is bigger bull in a china shop than you can ever be? Let's call a spade for itself.

Speaking of squares, as I said, obviously this isn't for everyone, but it is potentially for someone who is channeling his inner freak somewhere within, someone who could thrive on carrying a nuclear public identity via an outlet that will undoubtedly provide him with social edge.

Let's see:

1. People are militantly selfish and will kill others for own wants, let alone needs (even altruistic motive comes from selfish impulses)

2. People are social.

3. People are attention whores (because positive attention brings benefits) who strive to separate themselves under some perceived beneficial angle. To start, don't look further than your own house, all manosphere is form of peacocking and any values offered as well as derived from it are all ultimately driven by self-interest. And being PUA with game is little philosophically different than being a woman in makeup and high heels. In other words, any self-conscious effort to differentiate yourself from the pack and attract positive attention is a tool in one's larger social game.

MBA from Harvard? Game.

Judgeship at the local circuit court? Game.

Neurosurgeon? Game.

Artisan baker, outlaw biker, MMA fighter, Italian lover, bling-bling rapper, hipster with a fixed bike and iphone, computer hacker with cool screen handle... yup, all branded game.

So The FREAK INK™ game short circuits the process and instantly and wholesomely unites all three of these imperative urges under the same roof so to speak. And is unashamedly in your face about it (pun). No further b.s. needed. You can think anything you want about ZB, but there's no denying, when you really think about it, that at least he's honest (in respect to those three motives listed above).

And it's not just about getting laid, but more about getting increased opportunities your way. Heavy attention heat will bring you social and professional opportunities in ways that you can't possibly imagine from a traditional perspective. Yes, this will also bring you extra unwanted and negative attention which will in some instances make your life harder and more challenging as well. Not to mention that the constant "on" will naturally be tiring and taxing as we are not wired to be "on" all the time.

However, this challenge is also another thing that's powerful about it. You have to walk the walk through the rest of your days. And much lesser things have been known to break strong men. So in many ways ZB is the ultimate alpha (at least in a conceptual sense) who will constantly need to fight off challenges coming his way (think of the lion king who needs to fight off other lions as well as hyenas at his heels).

Giving a middle finger to society while being very much part of it is the ultimate freedom within the imprisonment of one's own conscious radical choice. And the consequences of it.

It's like slapping a bitch in the face, and then asking her for a number.

It's the ultimate dare.

H/she who blinks first - loses.

Don't blink and you submitted the world to you.

Michael Scofield on steroids.

i just yawned.

I have ink, but this much just does not interest me, no matter how much pussy he gets.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

OP is right about the amount of pussy this guy will get. That is unless he has some social skills too. If the guy knows shit about escalating then he will still get none. The novelty in his home city country will wear off quickly and then he has to keep moving to other countries to remain special.

In Holland this guy could live of welfare the rest of his life since no one is gonna hire him anyway. That's a 1000 dollars a month without much hassle.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

This must be a joke. You're advocating somebody throw away a normal life to become a sideshow freak. The guy is a social misfit with more than a few screws loose. He's relying on tattoos to do all the work for him and his game consists of showing up. That's just lame.

I might buy it if you combine it with the rest of game teachings which are based on self improvement. But then if you do that there's no need to get the tats in the first place. If it's such a good idea then go for it and report back but don't say we didn't try and warn you.

Well written, provocative, and fun post.

It's interesting how the gut reaction of many guys is a loathing. I wonder if calling the guy an attention whore isn't the same thing as a woman calling another girl a slut. A type of spitting on the competition, for standing out too much - meaning for being too effective.

They guy could be considered handsome/cute without the tats. I wonder if he looked like Colin Mockery from Whose Line is it Anyway if the effect would be as positive. Although the tats disguise his features, they are still bringing attention to a solid basically attractive face - I'd think you'd need that for this game.

I agree with you that attention whoring, while it might provoke a rage of crab-basket-jealousy from other men, is going to work on a lot of women.

I'd have to transform into a different personality to enjoy that level of attention, and I doubt any level of constantly stretching my comfort zone would make me that person. So I'll work instead to get my fame in other ways; by standing out as white in places where that's appreciated, and later by owning a high profile resort or business, possibly advertised with bill-boards and TV space. Local fame, plus a full time staff of professional wing men ought to be able to keep the social calendar full enough.

There is no such thing as cheating, there is only results.

Quote: (12-24-2012 09:27 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

There is no such thing as cheating, there is only results.

I love that!

My gut reaction is not loathing, it's horror, like when you see two cars in a head on collision, a, "Holy shit, did you fucking see that?"

I think it's weird you look at him and think he "could be considered handsome/cute". Do you think the bearded lady is cute too? How about if Pinhead there shows up for Christmas dinner with your sister, you gonna roll out the red carpet?

Like I said, I don't hate the guy, he makes me laugh, like a clown. Anyone who thinks that's a great idea of game then go ahead, have fun, but I strongly advise against it.

What's funny is to take this and analogize it to race.

As in - can a guy who's tatted up to look like a human/leopard hybrid still get hot white chicks if his game is *really* tight, he works out a lot, and has social status?

[Image: tumblr_m7c20z1ZTH1qk8gmeo1_400.jpg]

Try going to a Misfits show.