rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

Mo' from the horses' mouths. All there in black and white for all of us to read.

///////////////////

"In fact, 66 percent of (married women) would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse."

"I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary, and so the great sex was the best because the sex was the relationship,” she adds. “We didn’t have to invest in anything else."

"A 36-year-old marketing executive from Chelsea we’ll call Abby says that “what makes sex incredible, or places it into the range of ‘best sex’, is an element of danger. There’s an element of disobedience . . . that elicits a feeling of carnal desperation. [That feeling is often provoked by] the guy who you shouldn’t be with versus the one that you marry."

Sex therapist Sari Cooper says many women come to her troubled that their husbands aren’t ideal sexual partners.

"Your best sexual relationship has likely been with the person who was most unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate,” Cooper says. “That’s like riding a roller coaster. That’s passion. But if you have a family, riding a roller coaster isn’t that great for kids."

"As we grow up, hot and sweaty takes a back seat to kind and sweet.

"I used to swear that I’d take the best sex over the love stuff any day, but recently I’ve realized that phenomenal sex will never hold a candle to real love and a healthy relationship,” Chatel says. “I fear I may have matured."

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/da...YtcaiH8y4I

///////////////////

Main points translation:

"unstable and most volatile, but was very passionate" = alpha.

"I knew [my best sex partner] was temporary = I knew my alpha would never commit to the state of chump-dom.

"the guy who you shouldn’t be with" = WE are well aware that WE are sluts

"versus the one that you marry." = but there are always betas to settle with.

"roller coaster" = cock carousel

"kind and sweet" = provider and betaherb.

"I used to swear that I’d take the best sex over the love stuff any day, = when I was young and hot I used to do mean dick and had no time for beta orbiters,

but recently I’ve realized that phenomenal sex will never hold a candle to real love and a healthy relationship,” = but as I've aged I’ve realized that I needed to start spinning,

"I fear I may have matured" = as I fear I am too old for alphas now.

Yep.

This is why l fuck married women.

I am temporary. I am unstable, but very passionate.

That's why the sex is tremendous. They want to rekindle this, but not give up their beta hubbies.

"In fact, 66 percent of (married women) would rather read a book, watch a movie or take a nap than sleep with a spouse."

yet even more evidence to avoid marriage

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Quote: (12-23-2012 04:36 PM)bacon Wrote:  

I don't plan on getting married but I don't take this as evidence against marriage. These women would prefer those things because sex with their spouse is not pleasurable.

I'm sure Tenderman can back me up on this one...you can slowly turn a woman in a LTR who initially seems sexually repressed into a freak just by fucking her right.

No woman is choosing a book over multiple orgasms on top of the kitchen counter. They are choosing it over the same 4 and a half minutes of missionary they've had every other week for the last decade.

Quote: (12-23-2012 04:52 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

I don't plan on getting married but I don't take this as evidence against marriage. These women would prefer those things because sex with their spouse is not pleasurable.

I'm sure Tenderman can back me up on this one...you can slowly turn a woman in a LTR who initially seems sexually repressed into a freak just by fucking her right.

No woman is choosing a book over multiple orgasms on top of the kitchen counter. They are choosing it over the same 4 and a half minutes of missionary they've had every other week for the last decade.

It isn't just that men aren't fucking her right. Once women get married, their whole view of sex changes once they get that house, kids, etc. There are more important things for them to think about, and rebuff their husband's advances. If she does give it up, it's HER that isn't into it, and just wants to get it over with. He picks up on that, and stops asking (that's when he starts cheating). It isn't a myth that a lot of women that gladly sucked dick to get the engagement ring suddenly stop after the wedding. At the same time, I do believe that as men when should dial up the freakiness and intensity on our wives, but it takes two, and you need to know she's as into it as you are. The kids, and "I don't feel sexy," and all the other myriad excuses don't hold water after a while. Women treat sex as something that can only happen when THEY want it, but sometimes it isn't just about you and how you feel. If your husband needs it, give it to him - that's part of the gig. I'm sure there are plenty of things men don't necessarily WANT to do, but do because they wife/kids need it done, and it's his job.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I agree.

This has little to do with the husbands. Once married, they hang up the vagina. And let it out only to keep the peace every once in awhile.

They,ll give it up to the pool buy, milkman, bartender, cable guy, kid,s soccer coach, thug on the corner, guy at work, .........everybody, but the husband.

The lesson: do not get married ! And if you do, don't mix up your assets. To do so with a capture as fickle and unfair as they are, and you are asking to be ass raped.

Marriage = she will shut down the sex at some point.

Quote: (12-23-2012 05:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 04:52 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

It isn't just that men aren't fucking her right. Once women get married, their whole view of sex changes once they get that house, kids, etc. There are more important things for them to think about, and rebuff their husband's advances. If she does give it up, it's HER that isn't into it, and just wants to get it over with. He picks up on that, and stops asking (that's when he starts cheating). It isn't a myth that a lot of women that gladly sucked dick to get the engagement ring suddenly stop after the wedding. At the same time, I do believe that as men when should dial up the freakiness and intensity on our wives, but it takes two, and you need to know she's as into it as you are. The kids, and "I don't feel sexy," and all the other myriad excuses don't hold water after a while. Women treat sex as something that can only happen when THEY want it, but sometimes it isn't just about you and how you feel. If your husband needs it, give it to him - that's part of the gig. I'm sure there are plenty of things men don't necessarily WANT to do, but do because they wife/kids need it done, and it's his job.

Definitely some good points. I can't comment on the marriage aspect from firsthand experience but I'm sure stuff like that does happen especially when you bring kids into the equation. As we all know, sex has a very strong mental aspect for women and when you're dealing with late-night feedings, stretch marks, homework, etc. I can definitely see women becoming less sexual.

I don't however believe that women suddenly shut down completely for their alpha husband after marriage, buying a house, and having kids. The women in this article married someone who they were not having great sex with to begin with and thus the dropoff in sexual arousal was dramatic. They speak of their spouses as not being "ideal sexual partners" and trading great sex for "kindness" and stability (yes, don't believe what women say...I don't believe the tradeoff was their idea but I do believe it took place).

They mention the forbidden aspect of the earlier sexual relationships as adding to the experience but I would argue that intimacy, connection, and familiarity with your partners body and sexual triggers should lead to a stronger mental and physical stimulation for these women.

Is there anyone here who has been in a marriage where they can honestly say that they were giving their wife great and varied sex, bringing her to orgasm regularly, etc. while also maintaining a masculine frame and she simply refused to have sex with them?

I would happily accept it if I'm wrong. Like I said, I have never been married and probably never will be anyways. It is definitely a two-way street and women in this country are definitely fucked but I just don't buy the fact that these women claim to not have great sex with their husband simply because it's their husband and not because he is a beta who is not able to fulfill her sexually.

Enigma,

Go and talk to all of your married friends. aNd don't be afraid to talk real nitty gritty with them. aSk them the hard questions.

Assue you to a man they will all tell you that after year 3-5, that the wife shut things down sexually .

Go and do the personal research yourself and then come back. Talk to older men who a married or have been

How did this turn into a logic debate

Quote: (12-23-2012 06:44 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Enigma,

Go and talk to all of your married friends. aNd don't be afraid to talk real nitty gritty with them. aSk them the hard questions.

Assue you to a man they will all tell you that after year 3-5, that the wife shut things down sexually .

Go and do the personal research yourself and then come back. Talk to older men who a married or have been

I'm in my early 20s. Most of my friends aren't married and the ones who are don't fit the description of the alpha male who is fucking the shit out of his wife that I'm talking about. Sure, they are cool guys but I don't look at them and say to myself "now this guy has it figured out". If they did, they probably wouldn't have married in their early 20s [Image: lol.gif]

I'm not talking about the average dude here. The average dude is lame and can't fuck. It wouldn't do me any good to ask random average guys about their marriage because this forum isn't about becoming that average guy. I don't think it's any coincidence how many guys you see that just got out of a LTR or marriage coming looking for resources on game.

I've admitted that I don't see myself marrying and that many Western women are insufferable cunts. I don't however believe that there are true alpha males out there getting cuckolded by their wives simply because they've been married for 5 years but I will happily admit that I'm wrong if proven otherwise.

Who wants to be in the position of being married 5+ years, fucking the same woman over and over, and having to "bring the alpha" in and out of the bedroom to keep her faithful? I'd rather be chasing new women.

But I guess some folks are wired differently, I'm just not big on pair bonding.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

maybe it's just a natural transition from the excitement of competition and the throes of orgasm to caring for delicate humans.

I'd be a little disturbed if my wife gave me a rimjob with that "possessed by a devil look" one minute and cradled my baby the next.

Quote: (12-23-2012 08:58 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

maybe it's just a natural transition from the excitement of competition and the throes of orgasm to caring for delicate humans.

I'd be a little disturbed if my wife gave me a rimjob with that "possessed by a devil look" one minute and cradled my baby the next.

You are right in a sense.

The female.s behavior is a transition from the alpha ....whom she prefers to have sex with and be impregnated by .....and the beta whose job is not to sex her, but to provide for her and the kid .....so yes the excitement level naturally levels off for them..

Talk to 100 married men and 95 will confirm this

I'm sure we've all heard that "marriage is a lot of hard work" but I never realised just how true it is.

You thought the game was hard? You try being 'on' every second of the day, with the prize being the same, aging woman over and over again. If that wasn't bad enough, the option to walk away with your life intact is gone too. At least when you're a player and things aren't working out, you just call it quits and move on to the next one.

I'm sure it doesn't really need repeating, but I'll add my voice to the chorus - DON'T GET MARRIED!

Most of my married friends have experienced the massive drop-off, and none of them are soft, beta types. Before they married, they ran through tons of pussy. They loved fucking, and got chicks to do freaky shit with them (not necessarily rimming though...HA HA!). ALL of them suffered through dry spells that went for several weeks to months. All tried to get at their wives, but at some point gave up because they got tired of being rejected. My own cousin went through it with his first wife, who didn't like his work situation (he was a film maker and ran his own artist management company). When things got tight for him, she wasn't supportive, and the first thing that goes is the sex. Before they were married, it was sex at the drop of the hat. She even overlapped with another chick he was banging, and they KNEW about each other. Once married, when they aren't right emotionally for whatever reason, you get NO affection. And there will always be something that they're upset about. All of these guys were used to getting steady sex, but then had to settle for scraps that she decided to throw out of occasional pity.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I used to question why my uncle never got married. He's hiking all over the place having adventures and has traveled parts of the world. I didn't realize until I was older that he definitely has some Alpha traits (lifestyle wise) I'm not sure about his sex life.

Now I know why he hasn't gotten married....fuck that I'm not either.

Ya and most married men on Sunday would rather watch football, work on a hobby, or pretty much anything else, but they go to brunch or shopping with their wives. Women need to shut the fuck up.

If you are marrying any woman who is in any way accustomed to alphas, there is no hope.

Getting married is the ultimate beta move. While being a beta orbiter is pretty beta, it still isn't as beta as putting your physical, emotional and psychological well-being in the hands of a woman.

What is that we do that causes women do be attracted to us? Women want what they can't have. When they have something locked down, it inevitably loses value in their eyes.

They continue to have sex with a player, because he seems unavailable, and therefore valuable (push-pull, etc).

By marrying a girl, she no longer has to worry about you taking off....the chase is over. You now love lost value in her eyes because you committed to her. It's over.

There is no DLV like marrying a woman...to the woman you marry. You'll, of course, increase in value in the eyes of all other women, because you'll seem that much more unattainable.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Very true, but also very obvious to anyone who has been in the game for a while.

One approach is to hate on women for this. Another approach is to ride the wave when it's cresting and enjoy the sex for what it's worth at the time and no more.

One thing I have started to do, for reasons frankly I don't understand, is to go back and look up random girls I have slept with years ago. Now with facebook and all of that it's super easy to see what they are up to now. Disturbingly so. Many are married with guys who I am sure have no idea where their girl was 3, 5, 10 years ago (or even one month ago in some instances). But I do! It's twisted. To think of all the kinky stuff they were down with before and now are posting in their white wedding dresses and babies for the world to see. I'm not hating on them.

Truth is, I do plan to marry at some point because I want children and a legacy. And will I know the girl's past? Probably some but not completely. It's our time and it is what we have to deal with. What can you do? When in doubt, be strong, be confident, be in control of your emotions. Know yourself, know who is really in front of you, not who they pretend to be.

Quote: (12-23-2012 08:53 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Who wants to be in the position of being married 5+ years, fucking the same woman over and over, and having to "bring the alpha" in and out of the bedroom to keep her faithful? I'd rather be chasing new women.

I'd rather be chasing status and money while fucking the same pussy.

New women will come as a bonus.

If your bitch is not faithful, you picked the wrong one.

Quote: (05-03-2014 03:31 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 08:53 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

I'd rather be chasing status and money while fucking the same pussy.

New women will come as a bonus.

If your bitch is not faithful, you picked the wrong one.

Are you certain that this is the right forum for you?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:27 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Most of my married friends have experienced the massive drop-off, and none of them are soft, beta types.

Please go back and read this. Then think about what you just wrote. Think about it some more.

By definition, ALL those friends are soft, beta types. Do you see it? If a guy can't get sex out of his wife, he's beta. That's about as beta as a person can get, man. We all have a role to play, and they're soft, beta types, deep down. They may have nice jobs, they may have ripped abs (or not), they may be leaders in their fields, but that's just the exterior, inside, they're still soft, beta types. Why? Because they're the kind of men whose willpower is so weak that they married women with more willpower than them. There's no other way to break this to you.

They deserve their fates. They deserve their terrified midnight jack-off sessions with their eyes darting to the side constantly, their necks developing a crimp, in fear of awakening the hairy, slumbering she-beast that lies next to them with the mattress-springs' creaky vibrations, they deserve their motel hookers, they deserve their divorces, they deserve the weak, confused children they'll create, and they deserve the broken, unfulfilled lives they'll ultimately lead.

Learn from their mistakes, and when/if you do marry, marry a woman that respects your masculine authority on an instinctual level, a level that marriage and childbirth will only affect in a positive manner.

Quote: (05-03-2014 05:35 AM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (12-23-2012 11:27 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Most of my married friends have experienced the massive drop-off, and none of them are soft, beta types.

Please go back and read this. Then think about what you just wrote. Think about it some more.

By definition, ALL those friends are soft, beta types. Do you see it? If a guy can't get sex out of his wife, he's beta. That's about as beta as a person can get, man. We all have a role to play, and they're soft, beta types, deep down. They may have nice jobs, they may have ripped abs (or not), they may be leaders in their fields, but that's just the exterior, inside, they're still soft, beta types. Why? Because they're the kind of men whose willpower is so weak that they married women with more willpower than them. There's no other way to break this to you.

They deserve their fates. They deserve their terrified midnight jack-off sessions with their eyes darting to the side constantly, their necks developing a crimp, in fear of awakening the hairy, slumbering she-beast that lies next to them with the mattress-springs' creaky vibrations, they deserve their motel hookers, they deserve their divorces, they deserve the weak, confused children they'll create, and they deserve the broken, unfulfilled lives they'll ultimately lead.

Learn from their mistakes, and when/if you do marry, marry a woman that respects your masculine authority on an instinctual level, a level that marriage and childbirth will only affect in a positive manner.

[Image: potd.gif]

Deus vult!

I've talked to some older men in my family, alpha as fuck, legit old school hardasses and they all say the pussy dries up after 40 - completely. Coincides with the last kid being born. Now if you were about the same age when you got married, are you going to live out the rest of your miserable 30-40 years without getting laid?

Of course not, you will take a mistress if you have the money and game or if you don't have the money and game you go visit hookers. In this fucked up western world of ours, this completely normal fact of life - married life - seems to have been forgotten, but don't be mistaken, study your history, go travel, this is the norm for marriages.

Mistresses and hookers makes families stay together.

Personally, if I ever get married, I will make sure to go on business trips once in a while. Conventions are a great excuse.

Quote: (05-02-2014 06:30 PM)Suits Wrote:  

If you are marrying any woman who is in any way accustomed to alphas, there is no hope.

Be alpha, that means, to start, marrying a virgin. If you're "marrying a woman who's accustomed to alphas," you're marrying someone else's leftovers, and that's beta, but there's a degree there, one or a few prior partners, depending on her age, might not be a huge issue, we're human, we make mistakes, and as long as she learned from the experience, it's possible things could be fine. Now, marrying a girl with double digit prior partners, that's beta.

Getting married is the ultimate beta move.

No, marriage is locking down a beauty for yourself, legally, before everyone, staking your claim against all comers. It's, first, recognizing that she has the genes you want to combine with yours and pass down to your children, and then, acting on this and conquering her, protecting her, and then protecting the beautiful children she gives you. That's alpha. Remaining unmarried and leaving no heirs to carry on your legacy, that's the ultimate beta move.

While being a beta orbiter is pretty beta, it still isn't as beta as putting your physical, emotional and psychological well-being in the hands of a woman.

You're right, that's beta, but you're making the assumption that that describes all marriages. It doesn't. If you're a masculine man marrying a feminine woman, she's putting her physical, emotional, and psychological well-being in your hands, not the other way around. Then it's your duty to not violate that trust by leading the two of you on life's journey in a masculine manner.

What is that we do that causes women do be attracted to us? Women want what they can't have. When they have something locked down, it inevitably loses value in their eyes.

Regarding that statement...I would counter with this, feminine women don't "want what they can't have." What they want is a masculine man to lead them. Masculinity is what creates attraction in a feminine woman and as long as you're masculine and behave in a masculine way, she'll stay attracted to you and follow you. If a man is not masculine (and this is more behavior than appearance, by the way), then he won't attract or maintain the attraction, loyalty, and obedience of a feminine woman.

In the sad vision of marriage that you're describing, there's two things at the root of those issues, one, a feminine man, and second, a masculine woman.