rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

freshcreams 2 year latin-american travel log

My travels so far has been from Guatemala through central america. Flying from Panama City to Buenos Aires. Then Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza and finally Santiago. Then backtracking to Iguazu Falls, by bus to Sao Paulo and then Rio. Mid january flying up to Santo Domingo. Staying in the DR from january 16. to June 1.

Going home to work for two months. Then do one more year with longer times in the places I liked.

With the knowledge and advice from you guys I might do Colombia and a longer stay in Brazil.

I have already travelled a few months, but haven't started a real thread about my travels yet. But now I feel the time is here.

I believe my first three months don't count, as I only had one girl. A tiny model who knows how to make me happy. I knew the moment I saw her that I wanted her bad, and the competition was fierce. My game with her was a real learning experience, since she didn't speak english and I didn't speak spanish. 2 months with her improved on my spanish to the point of free flow conversations.

But the adventure had to continue, so I left that place.

I am travelling with two friends with decent game. I will also share my take on their experiences down here.

Hopefully this will a good mix of a travel and game log.

Current mission is the argentinian flag, which has proven to be hard so far. But I'll keep pushing.

Hopefully this will end up in good info for you guys, and maybe some data sheets.

Those of you who know me from my other threads should know what to expect [Image: tongue.gif]

so are you traveling for next 2yrs without working? if so you could probably do an ebook

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

The second year I am doing spanish online via university.

This year I just finished my online course in sociology called Volunteering Abroad. Did 3 lazy weeks in Nicaragua.

I have no idea what to write a book about really...

How are you funding this stuff? Get me a job where you work for those two months.

I saved up some money working as a teacher in the spring, worked at a hardware store in the summer, played some gigs with a band and did some carpenting jobs.

Most importantly, studying is free in Norway. You even get a grant from the government. You get 16k a year, and you only have to pay back 45% of it when you start working. And thats at an interest of 2% over 30 years.

Quote: (12-21-2012 05:21 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I saved up some money working as a teacher in the spring, worked at a hardware store in the summer, played some gigs with a band and did some carpenting jobs.

Most importantly, studying is free in Norway. You even get a grant from the government. You get 16k a year, and you only have to pay back 45% of it when you start working. And thats at an interest of 2% over 30 years.
Another reason for me to kick my ass for moving out of Norway. Something was telling me to stay there a long time ago. Those odd jobs sound like they add up to 2k in savings but probably more like 50k there.

Man I'm getting tired of shitty hostels... Waking up sweaty in my bed at 8 am with an ugly german girl looking at my morning wood. Go down to the reception... no one there... track them down down... They're out of water.

I finally get them to refill the juice mug on the free breakfast table. And it's orange SODA.

My hangover is still there.

Leaving for Santiago, Chile in a few hours. Argentina has been a dissapointment so far.

It would be nice if you kept track of lays in this thread. For comparing notes and experiences.

Santiago is awesome man, good luck there.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (12-21-2012 03:15 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

My travels so far has been from Guatemala through central america. Flying from Panama City to Buenos Aires. Then Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza and finally Santiago. Then backtracking to Iguazu Falls, by bus to Sao Paulo and then Rio. Mid january flying up to Santo Domingo. Staying in the DR from january 16. to June 1.

Going home to work for two months. Then do one more year with longer times in the places I liked.

With the knowledge and advice from you guys I might do Colombia and a longer stay in Brazil.

I have already travelled a few months, but haven't started a real thread about my travels yet. But now I feel the time is here.

I believe my first three months don't count, as I only had one girl. A tiny model who knows how to make me happy. I knew the moment I saw her that I wanted her bad, and the competition was fierce. My game with her was a real learning experience, since she didn't speak english and I didn't speak spanish. 2 months with her improved on my spanish to the point of free flow conversations.

But the adventure had to continue, so I left that place.

I am travelling with two friends with decent game. I will also share my take on their experiences down here.

Hopefully this will a good mix of a travel and game log.

Current mission is the argentinian flag, which has proven to be hard so far. But I'll keep pushing.

Hopefully this will end up in good info for you guys, and maybe some data sheets.

Those of you who know me from my other threads should know what to expect [Image: tongue.gif]

Freshcream, I will be in Santiago, Dominican Republic for 2 months starting in early February. If you swing by around that time let me know, so we can go hunting together.

Really hoping for a change in the girls in Chile.

Will definitely get in touch in Santiago, DR!
Hoping to meet som forum guys in Brazil. Already met purple urkel in Nicaragua.

Currently turning the world upside down in search of an apartment in the DR. We are 4 guys.

The blond guy have banged everything on two legs so far... Got the argentinian flag fast as well.

I have to up my game.

Laying in bed hung over in Mendoza. Nice christmas party yesterday.

Talked a while with a brazilian girl that had grandparents from Japan. Both her parents was born in Brazil. Too bad, as a brazilian/japanese combo would be great. Will be meeting her in Sao Paolo soon.

Considering where to go next. Santiago/Valparaiso/Mar del Plata?

But I'm sick of Argentina, and I don't think Chile is any better. So I'll be going to Brazil as fast as I can...

I loved Chile. I'm not even quite sure why but something just clicked there. Keep an open mind, it may surprise ya.

Quote: (12-25-2012 12:29 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Talked a while with a brazilian girl that had grandparents from Japan. Both her parents was born in Brazil. Too bad, as a brazilian/japanese combo would be great. Will be meeting her in Sao Paolo soon.

But I'm sick of Argentina, and I don't think Chile is any better. So I'll be going to Brazil as fast as I can...

Freshcream, where in Brazil will you go and for how long?
Do your research before you go, especially in such a large country.

Quote: (12-25-2012 06:04 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have a plane from Rio to Santo Domingo the 16. january.

So right now I'm doing a lot of research on the south side.

two weeks in Rio, or less time in more places... Don't know really.

Quote: (12-25-2012 06:30 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Quote: (12-25-2012 06:04 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I have a plane from Rio to Santo Domingo the 16. january.

So right now I'm doing a lot of research on the south side.

two weeks in Rio, or less time in more places... Don't know really.

If you want to be more exotic and see better talent than Rio, head inland to Belo Horizonte or other parts of Minas Gerais for a few days. It is only about 4 or 5 hours by bus from Rio.

I went a few years ago and the only negative was that the women were difficult to bang, especially in a short period of time. But I have a feeling things have changed somewhat and now girls are easier.

Considered Belo Horizonte. But we NEED the beach now.

What motivated me to work hard before this trip where the vision of women and beaches.

I have lived all my life next to the ocean, and now I find that I really need it.

Since I'm travelling with two friends I have been swayed to travel around a bit more than I wanted.

I'm so sick of big cities now. Can't wait to see the ocean again.

Thankfully I'll soon be out of Argentina.

Researching which Brazilian cities to visit before Rio.

Happy new years from humid Puerto Iguazu =)

My money came in today! Yay!

Flying in to SP on tuesday. Bussing up to Rio after a few days.

Quote: (01-04-2013 01:58 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

My money came in today! Yay!

Flying in to SP on tuesday. Bussing up to Rio after a few days.

Freshcream on phone to get cash..

FC: Hello this is Freshcream I need more money

NW (Norway gov): Sure how much?

FC: I'm enjoying my holiday so maybe 2000 euros

NW: Already in your account thank you for letting us assist you today

FC: I don't know how long I'll be gone

NW: No problem just let us know what you need would you like us to send a jet for you?

FC: No thanks

haha im also wondering where that money came from.

My government bishes [Image: tongue.gif] .. Hard 3k. Don't think I'll do the classes...

might be a little much to do in Cabarete.

Why did your government give you 3000 euros?

Let me know so i can pack my case and move to Norway.

Norway is awesome. I was with a girl there and we ran out of drinking money so she grabbed a painting off the wall hopped in a cab and came back with 28k. No problem.

Freshcream is going to love the DR there's many many women there who like the whitest of white dudes that's the only way I could explain Ali-B getting play there.

18 000 Norwegian kroner = 3 244.536 U.S. dollars to be precise. That is what you get in august and january at the start of the semester. Then you get 1400 USD every other month except june and july. University is free, you only pay an administration fee. This year that is 90 bucks.

When you are finished studying you have to pay back 40%. That is with quarterly payments over 30 years, at 2% interests. Which means that it's THE best mortgage you can ever get. Economics in Norway always say that if you get some random money, don't pay your student loans, spend it somewhere else. This is basically because having a loan grants you tax benefits. Gotta love this crazy country. There's a lot of things about it, but it has granted me the opportuniy of seeing the world. Gracias Noruega <3

Oh well, on to other stuff.

I am a teacher, but like a virus in my mind I am considering learning a trade. Plumber, electrician, carpenter or mechanic... any clues guys? The thing is that I feel shame in not having any practical skills. If I'd ever buy a house I'd have to pay someone to do EVERYTHING. And since I already have completed all the subjects in high school I could do it in 1 year and 2 years of practice. eh?

Currently laying in a top bunk in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. The cleaning lady is damn fine. Good thing I have a tiny blanket to hide my morning wood.

Tonight was my first night gaming in a long while. A month of hostel life has killed me. I shoud change my profile from 'intermediate' to 'rubbish'. Still, standing alone and thinking that the hours of studying game has all been forgotten, I managed to approach.

Conversation went nice, she spoke decent english. But my game was off. She laughed and had fun. But I was off. No physical escalation. No push. Just casual conversation. I stepped up a bit and tried to kiss her. She turned away and pointed to the corner. Maybe to signal that it was too bright and that her friends could see her.

I just stopped, and thought about something I've read a long time ago. That being rejected on the kiss is a good thing. It's better to try too often than to never try. And that was the FIRST time in my life I'd ever been rejected on a kiss. And it felt damn GOOD. Most chumps would feel bad. But with the knowledge that I have it made me feel good. Strange. I got a feeling that I was raelly TRYING, and that is way more important than what some chick does.

If you guys ever go to Iguazu, try the steak at Mango Tree hostel. Easily the best I've ever had. Made by an american. Newport Beach man.

Me and my two blond vikings are ready to tear up SP.

Meeting up with a japanese/brazilian lesbian tonight. Excited about tonight ^^