rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

1 Month at the beach
Month at the beach
It turns out i have a free round trip ticket to use in the next year.... I don't quite have the funds to take an extended trip anywhere so heres my idea.

I would love to spend a month at a beach, one with lots of nightlife and perhaps not far from or is a major city. I can basically go at anytime to anyplace so what suggestions does everyone have? Ill probably have a budget in the 4-5k range, maybe more.
Month at the beach
Right off the bat Rio comes to mind and fits your criteria. The beach towns of S. France and Spain also, but may get kind of pricey. From what I hear Bali might have everything you want there is supposed to be a great beach town called Kuta (I think). Also from what I hear Croatia is off the hook (Split, Hvar, Dubrovnik), you could also try Greece (Mykanos) or Turkey (Bodrum or Antalya). Finally, what about Australia, I'm sure there are some beaches, partying, and girls to be had there... Hope this gives you some ideas.
Month at the beach
Yeah those are all great suggestions... Bali sounds legit but i was thinking more along the lines of the baltics.... do you know the best time to go?
Month at the beach
DR, PR, Mex are all good and close.
Month at the beach
Yeah i was thinking Puerto Rico but i wasn't sure how much i would get out of it..... I see those girls fairly often in the DC area however i rarely see european chicas. Basically it comes down to the grass in greener on the other side.
Month at the beach
I've never been, but if you want Euro babes, Croatia seems to be the golden ticket (from what I hear).
Month at the beach
Quote: (04-09-2010 12:17 PM)hibachiwoj Wrote:  

but i was thinking more along the lines of the baltics.... do you know the best time to go?

Yesterday I received an sms from an estonian chick saying they still have snow there. If you want beach weather end of June and July are the best time to go.
Some friends went in the end of July to Parnu in Estonia two years ago and had a blast. From what I hear the beach town in Latvia is Jurmala and in Lithuania Palanga.
There have been some posts by Chrisss about Polish beaches.
Croatia is great.

Some more info on this thread:
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-691.ht...=need+some
Month at the beach
Im glad you brought up the polish beaches seeing as im half polish and would love to go there.
Month at the beach
Quote: (04-09-2010 12:17 PM)hibachiwoj Wrote:  

Yeah those are all great suggestions... Bali sounds legit but i was thinking more along the lines of the baltics.... do you know the best time to go?

The only time you can go to the beach in the Baltics is like mid-to-late July. That's it. It's already too cold in August. As Pepini mentioned, Pärnu is an awesome beach town. Liepaja in Latvia and Klaipeda are also very nice. Gdansk in Poland is supposed to be awesome; I'm going to try to head out there this summer.
Month at the beach
Pepini and Eric:

Thanks for the input regarding Parnu. I'm currently planning a trip there mid-July from a Thursday through Sunday. I've heard many good things about Parnu, even from talking to people in bars here in Geneva (where I live).
A few questions:
1) I'll be likely going Parnu on my own (a few of my friends have other plans already). Is this advisable or is it better to have a wing?
2) Do you have any insight on the best clubs (among the 3-4 that are in the beach town)
3) Should I establish contacts via internet networks before (CS or Facebook)?
4) Are lays possible in 3-4 days?

BTW - I've been out and picking up in Geneva, Switzerland for 6 months (without speaking French), and wonder if people might be interested in a write-up? I haven't seen much on Swiss cities on the forum. I must say that Geneva is a relatively small town but there's probably not many other places on earth where you can meet so many different nationalities in one place - which is distinctly interesting if you love foreign girls like me.
Month at the beach
Quote: (06-29-2010 08:31 AM)iconoclast Wrote:  

Pepini and Eric:

Thanks for the input regarding Parnu. I'm currently planning a trip there mid-July from a Thursday through Sunday. I've heard many good things about Parnu, even from talking to people in bars here in Geneva (where I live).
A few questions:
1) I'll be likely going Parnu on my own (a few of my friends have other plans already). Is this advisable or is it better to have a wing?
2) Do you have any insight on the best clubs (among the 3-4 that are in the beach town)

BTW - I've been out and picking up in Geneva, Switzerland for 6 months (without speaking French), and wonder if people might be interested in a write-up? I haven't seen much on Swiss cities on the forum. I must say that Geneva is a relatively small town but there's probably not many other places on earth where you can meet so many different nationalities in one place - which is distinctly interesting if you love foreign girls like me.

dr north coast
Month at the beach

Pepini and Eric:

A few questions:

Would love to hear your thoughts on Geneva, Swiss, the women in Geneva, the social scene there, etc.
Month at the beach
Quote: (06-29-2010 08:34 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Pepini and Eric:

A few questions:

dr north coast

Don't understand your comment.
Month at the beach
Quote: (06-29-2010 03:23 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Pepini and Eric:

A few questions:

Would love to hear your thoughts on Geneva, Swiss, the women in Geneva, the social scene there, etc.

Hi Kindred - I just created a long breakdown on Geneva - I put it in its own thread.
Month at the beach
Dr means dominican republic