rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Throwing shit on girl when she ignores you after first date

I had a date with girl i met in a mall lately. I felt I was on top of my game and she seemed interested. We talked a lot about movies and I played some scenes involving role playing. I made a lot of kino though no make out though. All I all I felt I created a solid attraction. When date was over we walked to my car and I lifted her home.

I waited one day and the second day I texted her. She never replied.

I am pissed off because I felt I did good job with her. Even if she wasnt interested she could let me know it in more sublte way. I deleted her number but now I think I should throw shit on her for disrespect she showed me ignoring my message. It wouldn’t not change the dynamic but I would definitely felt better.

Would you throw some shit on her or just move on?

Move on dude, come on now.

If she does not text you back, her problem.

Move on to the next one...focus on building an harem, remember...THERE ARE A LOT OF LIZARDS OUT THERE.

Don´t throw shit at her, instead...use that time to find a new girl.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

are we talking...real shit?

I am the cock carousel

I've had this exact scenario happen to me many times and I could always trace it back to not escalating enough. It took a while for me to realize this but through repetition and this forum I've learned that women will almost always forgive you for moving too quickly but they'll never forgive you for moving too slowly or not at all. Since you didn't go for the make out or bang I'm guessing you didn't set a sexual frame resulting in the dreaded "no chemistry" feeling from her which is why she nexted you.

Quote: (12-19-2012 12:47 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Move on dude, come on now.

Yeah, keep it moving holmes.

Eject the negativity from your life.

Quote:Quote:

This is the mindset you need.

If a girl rejects me, I laugh.

It is her loss. You really have to believe that, and swooping becomes easier.

Quote: (12-19-2012 12:36 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

I had a date with girl i met in a mall lately. I felt I was on top of my game and she seemed interested. We talked a lot about movies and I played some scenes involving role playing. I made a lot of kino though no make out though. All I all I felt I created a solid attraction. When date was over we walked to my car and I lifted her home.

I am pissed off because I felt I did good job with her. Even if she wasnt interested she could let me know it in more sublte way. I deleted her number but now I think I should throw shit on her for disrespect she showed me ignoring my message. It wouldn’t not change the dynamic but I would definitely felt better.

Would you ever grow up for yourself.

I've had dates where afterwards I thought, "That was seriously the best date of my life. This shit is in the bag."

And then no response.

Some chicks seem disinterested but they're DTF almost immediately.

There's really no rhyme or reason. Once you internalize this you stop getting your hopes up and realize it really is just a numbers game.

Not sure what you mean by throwing shit on a girl, I assume you mean sending her an angry text. This is just bad game and bad for your psyche. Go do something you enjoy and keep the train moving.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (12-19-2012 01:01 PM)RCron Wrote:  

I've had this exact scenario happen to me many times and I could always trace it back to not escalating enough. It took a while for me to realize this but through repetition and this forum I've learned that women will almost always forgive you for moving too quickly but they'll never forgive you for moving too slowly or not at all. Since you didn't go for the make out or bang I'm guessing you didn't set a sexual frame resulting in the dreaded "no chemistry" feeling from her which is why she nexted you.

It took a while for me to realize this but through repetition and this forum I've learned that women will almost always forgive you for moving too quickly but they'll never forgive you for moving too slowly or not at all

this is very true. although i didnt feel she is ready for a make out i should try anyway.

Quote: (12-19-2012 02:43 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've had dates where afterwards I thought, "That was seriously the best date of my life. This shit is in the bag."

And then no response.

There's really no rhyme or reason. Once you internalize this you stop getting your hopes up and realize it really is just a numbers game.

Not sure what you mean by throwing shit on a girl, I assume you mean sending her an angry text. This is just bad game and bad for your psyche. Go do something you enjoy and keep the train moving.

that of one of those dates. i was confident, dominant, comfortable, talktive, funny and in charge all the time.

[Image: troll.gif]

These types of things happen.

One thing I've learned is never to say I have something "in the bag".

You can only be sure you're going to bang her the moment the tip of your dick touches her vaj. Before then, anything can change.

Some women just lose interest. there's no why, how, or reason behind it. It just happens

That's why it's vital to date a lot of girls at the same time.

starmaze:
These guys are giving you really good advice. I don't know if this has ever been said on this forum, but you can actually do too well on a date. It's one of those good problems. I guarantee that on multiple occasions or even many occasions there are girls who after having dinner with me have said something to the effect of, "That guy has his shit way too together. He has to be some major player. I don't want to be a statistic." As these guys are saying, just move on to the next one. If you live anywhere Miami Beach you may want to hand some bottles of water to some topless girls and let the conversation flow from there. You can't really go wrong doing that.

Quote: (12-19-2012 02:43 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

And then no response.

I once had a girl try to physically push me out of the way when I initially tried to talk to her and ended up having a mini-relationship with her. She was the closed thing to a girlfriend that I have ever had. That's how predictable women are.

Do you think starmaze would have increased his chances if he went for the makeout? Of course she could have easily flaked anyway, but in general is it better to go for it even when bang logistics aren't in place on that day?

Bob knows what to do:

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

i made it clear. when i said "throwing shit at her" i mean text her something like : " slience? if you werent raped by five cowboys with big thongs there is no justification for it. you are not good enough to ignore me. "

Quote: (12-19-2012 03:31 PM)starmaze Wrote:  

i made it clear. when i said "throwing shit at her" i mean text her something like : " slience? if you werent raped by five cowboys with big thongs there is no justification for it. you are not good enough to ignore me. "

Ah, no.

Don't send that.

I would also drop "throwing shit at her" from your lingo.

Listen to Skywalker:

Quote: (12-19-2012 03:28 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Bob knows what to do:

Your anger will only effect you. It causes stress, anxiety, gray hair, paranoia, etc.

Don't be another angry beta!

ok thanks guys. i will move on. i am going out tonight.

definitely move on, just know that next time you need to escalate with at least a kiss or an attempted kiss. expect this same result in the future if you dont escalate....fortune favors the bold my friend.

Were you mad at her for not liking you? Or, mad at yourself for not being able to get her to like you.

Also, if you didn't makeout with her, it couldn't have been that great of a date.

A good first date is when she blows you and says we gotta save something for the next date.

Seriously. You need to get over it.

She'll just think "who's this psycho?"

move on. realise some women are going to do this, or you can adopt my procedure...

Send her one text message. Wait about 24 hours.

No response. Send one more (make it short), and wait another 24 hours.

Still no response. Deleate her number. Find another girl and repeat.

If you "throw shit on her", you are only making it harder for the next guy.

Don't be selfish and ruin it for the rest of us.

Move on with dignity like a man. Don't pout and cry like a little kid. Temper tantrums are for little girls.

We talked a lot about movies and I played some scenes involving role playing.

That's where you lost it.

Quote: (12-19-2012 03:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Quote: (12-19-2012 03:53 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Jeez.

I didn't see that part.