rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Final Exam Week!

Final Exam Week!

Okay guys,

This week is Final Exam week here in America. This is the last week of school before the Christmas break.

Most girls will have their last exam Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday of this week.

Then, they will go home for the Holidays.

But, they don't go home right after their last test. Many of them will wait 48-72 hours before they go home.

This is where we come in!

These 2 or 3 days are great times to game. College girls have been working hard and are ready to have some fun! During this 24-72 hour period starting tomorrow afternoon, girls will be in a relaxed mood, maybe lonely and maybe horny. They will definitely be down to drink and get high on these days,

The student housing and dorms are emptying out. Roommates are leaving. There are no classes. Campus is dead. If they sneak off with a strange guy, no one will notice!

Take advantage of this opportunity!

I have banged a few college girls during this "window" -- after finals and before going home for the holidays.

Starting tomorrow afternoon, I will go to a major college campus and approach many girls. After I get a little chit chat going, I will say..

"I'm so glad finals are over, I'm ready for a drink"

I will get their number and find out when their last final is. Then I will push for a date during the "24-72 hour Window of Opportunity"

On Monday, of this week, I texted like 5 girls and just said..

"Good luck on your finals"

One of them texted me back and said -- "thanks, you too! My last final is thursday but i don't leave for LA until saturday if you wanna hang out"

Bingo!!!

Final Exam Week!

this is solid. i used to go find out where finals were taking place for my school amd chat girls right outfront those days. the best catch were seniors taking their final finals" they know its their last notch there" also great are ucla extension classes in things like marketing" these are full of fob eastern european and other esl girls" guys in class are usually relegted to orbiter status cause they dont want to shit where they eat.

Final Exam Week!

Here are a few examples:

18yo I banged over the Thanksgiving Holiday.

I banged this girl because all her roommates were gone and she was home alone!

18yo I banged just after final exams

I banged this girl because I caught her at the perfect time. No school!!! Time to party!

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:42 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

there are also great are ucla extension classes in things like marketing" these are full of fob eastern european and other esl girls"

I hope Slubu reads this!

Final Exam Week!

Greta thread Gio......There is another subset of students that are left behind at the campuses and are bored to death. I am talking about the International students with no families to visit and no where to go. Somehow I always run into Asian Students mostly Koreans at the Grocery Store near the Campus during the Winter Holidays.

Happy Hunting Fellas ...........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Final Exam Week!

Grab a good book (GB4M has a few suggestions), a few folders, and a backpack. Then go hang out in the campus library. This has always been good to me, although, I am still a student.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:54 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Grab a good book (GB4M has a few suggestions), a few folders, and a backpack. Then go hang out in the campus library.

Hang out in the campus library!

Hey! This is not a bad idea. Why didn't I think of that???

[Image: monkey.gif]

I'm in my mid 30's, do you think college girls will date me?[Image: smile.gif]

What should I say if they ask if I'm a student?

Won't campus security notice me?

Final Exam Week!

Good call. Looking back on my college days, this is exactly what it was like. I should have taken advantage of this window of opportunity.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-19-2012 04:02 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:54 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Grab a good book (GB4M has a few suggestions), a few folders, and a backpack. Then go hang out in the campus library.

Because college game is my forte

I'm in my mid 30's, do you think college girls will date me?[Image: smile.gif]

Yes, especially students who are about to graduate or are contemplating grad school; they are sick of frat boys and campus bullshit

What should I say if they ask if I'm a student?

Grad student- writing a thesis on something or another. Had to come on campus to use the university resources. You had to reference books from the campus library. Ask her to help you find the Ref Numbers- you typically don't come to the library, nor on campus that much for that matter.

Won't campus security notice me?

There is typically no campus security at the library.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:45 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-18-2012 06:42 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

there are also great are ucla extension classes in things like marketing" these are full of fob eastern european and other esl girls"

I hope Slubu reads this!

[Image: heart.gif]

I actually enrolled at a community college night course for next semester, one class. But when I went to register I've never seen so many ugly ass girls in one place. UCLA was my first choice but they weren't offering the class I wanted (Russian).

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-19-2012 05:22 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2012 04:02 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Because college game is my forte

I tried to troll you but you were on to me!!!

Thanks for answering those questions. Your answers are interesting. It's cool to get your perspective because you are in college, you are college aged.

If I have anymore ?'s about college game, I will ask you.

Thanks dude and good luck in school.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:17 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

There is another subset of students that are left behind at the campuses and are bored to death. I am talking about the International students with no families to visit and no where to go.

Yes, of course, these are the girls who I wil be targeting over Christmas break. The girls that didn't go home for the holidays, they had to stay and work, they couldn't afford to fly home, they don't wanna go home! Their roommates are gone, 75% of their apartment complex is gone, they are home alone for a few weeks!

This girls are down to hang out like a fat kid is down to eat cake!

Quote: (12-19-2012 09:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

community college

Junior colleges are hit or miss, mostly miss. They don't attract top tier talent, they're commuter schools so girls get off campus right after class, they lack the social element of universities.

I would drop that class right now. You are 10000000% better off at UCLA. You might even be able to "audit" a Russian class there. Just go to the class without ever registering for it. Meet Russian girls, have them help you. Help them with English while they help you with Russian, and/or pay them to tudor you.

That might be a better option then the junior college Russian class.

Final Exam Week!

During that time between Christmas and New Years do you guys think that there will be girls on a University campus who didnt go home for the holidays? And where would be a good place to find them?

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-22-2012 04:31 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

During that time between Christmas and New Years do you guys think that there will be girls on a University campus who didnt go home for the holidays? And where would be a good place to find them?

There will be some.

Check on campus and more importantly, in the stores, coffee shops, bookstores, etc. that are very close to campus! This is where these girls will be shopping and/or working. Check the nearest malls!

Many girls couldn't go home because they have to work, others cant afford to travel home, others don't wanna go home.

The dorms will be dead but the off campus housing could have some people. Check the large apartment complexes very close to campus.

Go on campus, maybe the library or bookstore is open?

I'm not a big strip club guy but I'm sure there will be many students dancing this time of year.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-22-2012 04:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-22-2012 04:31 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

There will be some.

Check on campus and more importantly, in the stores, coffee shops, bookstores, etc. that are very close to campus! This is where these girls will be shopping and/or working. Check the nearest malls!

Many girls couldn't go home because they have to work, others cant afford to travel home, others don't wanna go home.

The dorms will be dead but the off campus housing could have some people. Check the large apartment complexes very close to campus.

Go on campus, maybe the library or bookstore is open?

I'm not a big strip club guy but I'm sure there will be many students dancing this time of year.

when it comes to campuss housing or off campus housing what is a good angle to play while walking around the complex?

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-22-2012 04:56 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

when it comes to campuss housing or off campus housing what is a good angle to play while walking around the complex?

Right now -- just say you are thinking of moving there.

When school is in session -- there are people everywhere so you can just pretend to be a student.

Final Exam Week!

Quote:Giovonny Wrote:  

Junior colleges are hit or miss, mostly miss. They don't attract top tier talent, they're commuter schools so girls get off campus right after class, they lack the social element of universities.

I would drop that class right now. You are 10000000% better off at UCLA. You might even be able to "audit" a Russian class there. Just go to the class without ever registering for it. Meet Russian girls, have them help you. Help them with English while they help you with Russian, and/or pay them to tudor you.

That might be a better option then the junior college Russian class.

This is definitely true. In my community college everyone just basically takes classes and bounce. Most of us live at home still. I am going to try to transfer to a NYC 4 year school.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:17 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

There is another subset of students that are left behind at the campuses and are bored to death.

Yes, now is the time to target these girls --roommates are gone, school is out, the weather is cold --this is a good time to be a college player!

This girl talks about banging in the library at her college:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/arti...128289.php

I'm gonna go look for her!

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:00 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

[quote='Lothario' pid='330194' dateline='1355879864']
There is another subset of students that are left behind at the campuses and are bored to death.
[/quote

Yes, now is the time to target these girls --roommates are gone, school is out, the weather is cold --this is a good time to be a college player!

This girl talks about banging in the library at her college:

http://www.sfgate.com/entertainment/arti...128289.php

I'm gonna go look for her!

I pulled a law student from Fado who told me she wanted to bang in the lawbrary before she graduated.

Flaked on the offer obviously.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:25 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

I pulled a law student from Fado who told me she wanted to bang in the lawbrary before she graduated.

Whats fado?

You flaked or she flaked?

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:50 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2012 06:25 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Whats fado?

You flaked or she flaked?

Bar in Brickell. Was running terrible that night never really go there.

I'm suited up, spot 2 girls outside smoking. Bullseye.

Open the blonde with "you got a light?" (my preference of course).

The friend is incredibly drunk. I manage to isolate for a shot inside the bar while her friend is on the phone.

I get the makeout and heavy ass grabbing etc.

She starts whispering in my ear how she wants to bang in the library.

She has to take her friend home in a cab, but she insists on my number and starts texting me dirty late that night.

We set up a "lawbrary date". Essentially for sex. She flakes. Oh well. I got it in in a private study room in undergrad anyway.

Apparently at University of Miami, a lot of students bang in the "stacks" in the undergrad library. Upper level bookcases close together. Never done it but have several friends who have.

Final Exam Week!

I want to revive this thread.

Men, it's time to hit that college coffee shop or library HARD. Finals are in full swing and these girls need a distraction.

I had some time after work today and I'm hitting that coffee shop in full swing. I walked in to grab a coffee and up stepped an 18 year old Freshman behind me on line. She even giggled when she told me she was a freshman.

I dropped some big bait after asking if she wants to study abroad and I had her number before my coffee came out.

Even if you're inexperienced talking to women in the day, your conversation skills are far beyond that of the average college student. I'm sitting next to some dude talking to his female friend and he just said to her, "You're not talking too much, so I have to laugh at my own jokes to fill in the silence."

If you can do better than this chub, you too can pick up college girls.

Thanks again Gio, you are truly an inspiration for men everywhere trying to discover what they missed their first time around in college.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (04-30-2013 02:49 PM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Thanks again Gio, you are truly an inspiration for men everywhere trying to discover what they missed their first time around in college.

My pleasure. I had so much fun in college that I decided I would never leave.

What place has more hot young women then a large university? Answer = No where!

Spring is here and the flowers are starting to bloom, GET TO A COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY!!!

I usually start the Spring Player Season on February 14th.

The weather is nice and girls are looking for their spring fling.

Finals are approaching, roommates are leaving, goals have been achieved. Time to celebrate!

The sweet spot is the 3-7 day window when they have finished their last final and they are waiting to go home for summer. This is when they sit around the house bored and they just want to relax, have a drink, smoke some weed, and bang!

This is a great time to be on campus!

I always ask the when their last final is so I can text them on that day. I pretend that I just finished my last final also and I'm ready to celebrate.

Final Exam Week!

I really think there should be a sticky on these forums titled "want to bang 18-21 year olds?" and then you click on it and it brings you to Gio's post history.

Quote:Quote:

I always ask the when their last final is so I can text them on that day. I pretend that I just finished my last final also and I'm ready to celebrate.

Too good.

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (05-02-2013 02:24 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This is genius.

Final Exam Week!

Okay! Finals week is here!

I'm going to a college right now to day game.

The biggest questions are these:

1) When is your last final?
2) When are you going home for summer?

Those 3-4 days AFTER her last final and BEFORE she leaves to go back home are the sweet spot.

Those are the days that she is down to relax and have some fun! They want to celebrate!