rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEWSFLASH - Berlusconi getting engaged to chick 50 years younger...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...r-old.html

What a joke, still, its a warning to the world what one can do to the public when you control the media

Putin gave him a bed as a gift a few years ago, what gift will he get for his marriage?

This WILL end in divorce, he is a criminal and brings shame to Italy, in the old days he would have been thrown to the lions, should be in jail at the very least

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

[Image: francesca-pascale--644x362.jpg]

[Image: berlusconi-nuova-fidanzata-francesca-pascale.jpg]

[Image: francesca-pascale-tm-newsinfophoto-2.jpg]

She looks like a hotter, more exotic Britney Spears.

I give her a solid 8, maybe 8.5

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

[Image: 3I9Gy.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

She got them blowjob teeth and lips...Silvio should be happy for a while!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Wow.....good for him. She is an 8.5 easy...

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:22 PM)RASER Wrote:  

in the old days he would have been thrown to the lions, should be in jail at the very least

You don't know what you are talking about. He is doing exactly what Romans did in the "old days".

Quote:Quote:

Sexual licentiousness permeated Roman life from the top down, for sex was closely linked to power and prestige. Men could have sex with anyone of any gender or age (there was no word for homosexuality, and no age of consent).

Literature from Roman times suggests that wealthy men staged orgies at their home to impress their guests. Sometimes, the wives would join in.

Quote:Quote:

Emperor Caligula later made prostitution integral to the state economy by taxing it. He even set up a brothel inside the imperial palace, staffed by the wives, daughters and sons of leading citizens.
He was rumoured to have had incestuous sex with his three sisters and pimped them out to his friends.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...itain.html

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:28 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

She looks like a hotter, more exotic Britney Spears.

I give her a solid 8, maybe 8.5

Lol, I thought she looked like Britney for some reason too, guess I wasn't just imagining things.

[Image: 1998-britneyspears-400.jpg]

I think she kind of looks like Brittany Murphy in Sin City, a bit. Still though, I don't understand why Berlusconi is getting all this hate. He should be getting rotator cuff surgery for all the high fives he'd get on this forum.

This man is my new idol.

Don't find her attractive. But good for him.

Fuck yeah, now 30 years younger like what I want is more easy to pull off.

Shes very attractive. I'm surprised no one has said it...but hes 76 years old...I wouldve thought he was 40 something or 50 something at the latest from looking at the pictures of him.

Here are pictures of some of his gf's and flings...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...women.html

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:33 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Here are pictures of some of his gf's and flings...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...women.html

Nice, he even has a few Afro-Latin sistas in there! Money, women and power. The guy has it all.

Berlusconi is fucking king.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

He is the man thats for sure. I don't know if you guys know this but he has recently been sentenced to 4 years in jail for tax fraud and he's running for prime minister in the elections. Don't worry guys, he appealed.

Here's Jon Stewart talking about him

Berlusconi is the middle finger that I offer to feminists to taunt them. But while I might support him as an Alpha (and notice, a red-pill, truth-speaking Alpha, not a parasitic, white-knighting Alpha!)... he is generally an awful person and an even worse leader. He has inflicted a lot of damage on Italy with his corruption and mismanagement.

I think everyone can learn something from him. Particularly since he would still be banging hot women (although not with such enormous age differences) even if he weren't a rich politician.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

And the price to be paid for getting in the sack with this new 8.5?

Berlusconi to pay ex-wife EU 36 Million annually

I really am starting to think that not marrying at all is the key. I was thinking maybe at like 30, in the future sometime, but seeing Silvio dish this much out just makes me shake my head.
(No, I don't have 6 billion to spare, but this is such a good example of what RVFer's call "divorce rape").

On a side note, Silvio originally offered only 3 million a year[Image: smile.gif])

berlusconi has always been a player.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pictureg...tures.html

damn

Why does he marry once again?

He's fucked so many hot girls and can get so many more without marrying. Is he a hopeless romantic. Or a natural that doesn't think it through. He doesn't care about paying a few million a year, since he's a billionaire and is within a decade of death.

Maybe he wants to be married because he wants to appeal to the Catholic Italian electorate. You can be a giant asshole, someone that truly deserves to die in prison, but if the public loves you they will rationalize away your evil deeds. The man is very cunning to say the least.

Note: This goes to show that testosterone levels drop not with age, but with factors normally associated with age (e.g. the amount of nubile women you fuck). This guy still has a healthy drive.

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:25 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

[Image: francesca-pascale--644x362.jpg]

[Image: berlusconi-nuova-fidanzata-francesca-pascale.jpg]

[Image: francesca-pascale-tm-newsinfophoto-2.jpg]
man I'm probably a real weirdo for this but when I see chicks with overplucked eyebrows I automatically imagine them with their natural Eugene Levy eyebrows and it's an immediate turn off. not feeling this chick

the only thing these girls are interested in is sugar daddy's heritage. Dude never needed game, got his bucks together building a media empire. Al Capone, for sure, but many italians identify with his manipulative lifestyle

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)