rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Single Mothers: To Date/Bang or Not

What are you guys opinion's on dating/banging single mothers ?

Why date? Plenty of single mothers who will just become fuckbuddies.

Besides, dating a single mother has extra risks that childless women do not have. Child may resent your moving in on his/her father's turf and make a false allegation of you touching/molesting/raping them. That shit happens. And in this day and age, a child's word is akin to the word of God, so your life as you know it is pretty much over at that point.

If she still looks good, bang. Dating and becoming more involved in her life yields little benefit. The needs of her kid/kids will dictate when and how you can spend time together. It's awkward smashing at her crib with kids there, and if she bangs at your crib, she always has to get up and run home. I've done the dating thing - I fucked a mom with her toddler right there next to us in the bed asleep. She never said my name when the kid was there, so he wouldn't repeat the name to his dad. You get tired of the gymnastics involved. I've banged chicks with teen kids, and that situation isn't as bad, but again, there can be issues because they may not like the idea of you smashing their mom under their roof. If she's not agreeable to the occasional smashing, pass. It's not worth the aggravation otherwise.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Good reply Timoteo, can't add much to that but agree. They either just want to keep it casual or they want you to meet the kids on the second date. Depends what age they are, but only to gauge how crazy they are, closer to the middle is the most sane but that's a relative term with single moms, they're all demented.

Pump and dump is the best mindset to have unless you like dealing with baggage.

To hell with them. Disposable sex is all they're good for now, with the exception of widows.

most women initiate divorce so chances are she just got bored with her husband who didn't live up to her romance novel expectations.
The worst single mothers are the ones who get a new man seriously involved only to deny him his own offspring. Why the hell would a beta get into a relationship with a single mother besides to keep his fingers crossed that due to her diminished Sexual market value and serious need for a provider she will let him have his own seed?

they are basically depraved, used up meatbags trying to market their last eggs as the real deal. The baggage of kids with abandonment issues who will probably resent you doesn't help.

never date or make a girlfriend

but if you bang be cautious because if she were to become pregnant its clear from past experience she will not get an abortion.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

u guys are cold!!

not saying that you are wrong, just cold !

Keep it casual, otherwise you risk to stay with her and grow another's man child.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Single moms are like scooters: it's cool to ride one, but you don't want your friends to see this.

I used to think it was cold too when buddies would say they don't date single mothers or take them serious....until I lived the NIGHTMARE of it.

Fuck them but do not date them. These type of chicks tend to be desperate and will ruin your life sometimes. I will NEVER date a single mother again. That being said I think chicks who have had a kid have some of the best feeling pussies and alot of them do Kegal exercises etc so their pussies are still tight.

Pump n Dump. Thank me later.

It is cold but this advice will help protect your head and your heart. I had a single mom who had the tightest snatch ever, it was like putting on a glove that was two sizes too small. I would do all sorts of dirty stuff to her and invariably when I asked if she liked it her answer was no. But she still let me do whatever I wanted. Weird.

Third date she wants me to meet the kids. No thanks. I realized she was just putting out to get/keep a man and moved on. We dated for two weeks but months and months later I'm still getting crying phone calls, pleading emails, long letters deposited on my doorstep in the middle of the night. All from a chick I slept with three times. I finally went no contact and the last email I got from her said she had herpes and I should "get checked out".

This is the single mom experience, some aren't quite so bad, some are worse. I think this was the experience where I learned that sometimes the price of pussy is too high and it's better to just walk away than to get into bed with crazy.

Single mothers are not to be taken seriously. Most will send there kids away with there grandparents just to have fun. Always wrap your tool with them even if you're tempted its not worth the risk. Keep them only for the bang some might try to get you involved with there kids and family, stay away and make it known what the deal is, and that you only want the bang, if she insists cut her off for good.

Everyone's pretty much nailed this one down. Dating a single mom? Most likely a very bad idea unless you are a masochist and really want the pleasure of raising another man's child, or dealing with the drama that situation will naturally create.

Banging, on the other hand? I can't see any reason not to, and the single moms I have known have always been hornier than your average broad, because the kid means they don't get into relationships as easily as the girl who didn't get knocked up, and most guys don't push for one night stands. Plus, since she's got a kid, well, you know she puts out, and if she wanted it before, she most likely wants it now too.

Nothing good comes from messing with a chick that has sex trophies.

WIA

Why bother? U know they won't get an abortion. They are poor more often than not. They invariably have drama. And they are generally low class.

Don't do it. Avoid single mothers like the diseased filth they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9p8D9ZjrGc

Single mothers are bad news.

Bang yes, date no.

Date No Evil, Bang No Evil, See/Hear No Evil.

Its such a huge risk, you gotta be pretty damn hungry. Why not come to asia, meet a single woman w/ no kids and start a family of your own. Plenty of QUALITY women here. Bang mine everyday.

Bang yes but keep at arms length after

I get older....they stay the same age....yes they do

Success breeds confidence.....confidence breeds success

I used to think that dating single moms was a good idea because since raising their kids took up a lot of their time it would free up a lot of my time as well. This isn't the case if you have one that is desperate for a father figure for their kids when their baby daddies ran out on them. If you are going to go there then keep it super casual and dump if you get the clingy ones. Being clingy with that type of baggage is a horrible combination.

Quote: (12-16-2012 02:58 PM)esperar Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9p8D9ZjrGc

Holy hamster spinning. That was funny.

I will say one thing -- motherly qualities in a girl you're dating are really great

I think there can be no hardset rule about dating single mothers, but if you are going to deal with the inconveniences of her child she has to make it up to you in other ways and make it worth your while to be with her instead of a girl without kids

Quote: (12-17-2012 11:13 AM)BlurredSevens Wrote:  

Holy hamster spinning. That was funny.
LOL