rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Spit Game While Jogging?

I never do.

But I always see the flyest girls when I put in my roadwork. Today I saw 4 drop dead fly girls. Mindboggling.

I am curious if anyone has any success?

I too am curious but I doubt I'd ever take a pop at it - I'm usually too focused on the run and what I've got to do to take much notice of passers by.

Also, you're not in the best of attire when you're running (at least I'm not), not to mention the fact that you'll be sweaty and flustered looking, which isn't the kind of vibe you want to put across.

Have you thought about joining a running club? They're full of girls with bangin' bodies (particularly shorter distance athletes) but the downside is it's probably difficult to game whilst actually out on the club run. Maybe if you got yourself established as somehwat of a guru within the club you'd attract girls out of status.

Standard rules apply..

Be irrationally self confident
Error on the side of bold
Don't hesitate
Assume you are the alpha dog
Smile

Blah, blah, blah..

Here is a simple breakdown:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-16467-...#pid280785

Quote: (12-15-2012 05:00 PM)DBCooper Wrote:  

I too am curious but I doubt I'd ever take a pop at it - I'm usually too focused on the run and what I've got to do to take much notice of passers by.

Also, you're not in the best of attire when you're running (at least I'm not), not to mention the fact that you'll be sweaty and flustered looking, which isn't the kind of vibe you want to put across.

Yeah, I agree with all of this.

Quote:Quote:

Have you thought about joining a running club? They're full of girls with bangin' bodies (particularly shorter distance athletes) but the downside is it's probably difficult to game whilst actually out on the club run. Maybe if you got yourself established as somehwat of a guru within the club you'd attract girls out of status.

I have heard those are decent. I would be interested if anyone has done this.

Quote: (12-15-2012 06:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Standard rules apply..

Don't hesitate
Smile

Blah, blah, blah..

Gio, have you busted this out with some success?

IE gotten numbers and swoops off of it?

It might be fun to challenge them to a race.

I have had success with running groups. There are running clubs (Road Runners) and most running stores have "fun runs" several days a week - free. You can do a 3 mile run, people always congregate at the store afterwards and you can network and "run game". Sometimes people will go out for food / beer afterwards. My experience has been there is a core group of runners and a larger group of people with sporadic attendance. Pick a cute girl and pace with her. In a big city like LA / NYC / DC you should have at least 20 runs a week to choose from.

Some success stories off the top of my head:

Back in OC I met a FINE Korean girl from Vancouver that i hooked up with for about 3 months - nobody in the group was aware of our "relationship" and I went out with some other girls in the group (great M 2 F ratios)

Recently in DC, I went on a fun run first time, met a girl that was her first time out. We traded numbers afterwards and went to a house party the next day. Sorry to say, no close and i never followed up....I should give her a call.

Quote: (12-15-2012 06:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I have.

I've opened girls while jogging around tracks, jogging in the street, and most effectively...while running or hiking on popular trails and pathways . The type of trails and "walks" that are talked about in running magazines and listed in touristy travel guides. Many of them are in state, county, and national parks. These trails and other popular high traffic areas attract alot of tourists. Jog in these high traffic areas if you want alot of targets!

Think jogging at Venice Beach or Miami Beach. Or Ipanema. Or Central Park. Or The Magnificent Mile.

I once met a Canadian tourist while jogging along The Embarcadero in SF. She was taking pictures, I stopped and asked were she was from. The next day I took her for a ride on my brothers harley davidson. Bang.

I used to live near a popular high school in a swanky neighborhood. The school track was open to the public. Many people would go there to jog, run, use the pull up bars/dip bars/parallel bars/rings, or play soccer or football on the astro turf field. There was a bit of a pick up culture to that track. I met a russian milf (got #, date, no bang)

There was a running club there. The girls were amazing! Seriously, like two 9's, four 8's, and three 7's in that running club. Running clubs are no joke talent wise!

I have even opened girls who were running on the treadmill at the gym. But, never successfully.

I think looking sharp is the biggest thing. You want a jogging outfit that "pops". Ideally, it would show off your body and also be stylish. That's the first thing that catches their eye. Then you have to come strong with your opener.

I have failed much more then I have succeeded. But, bangs are possible.

you'll be sweaty and flustered looking, which isn't the kind of vibe you want to put across.

I disagree. When you are running and your heart is pumping. You often have adrenaline pumping through your body, sometimes you get a "runners high". Your mind is clear and you feel charged and energized.

This is a good time to talk to chicks. You can sometimes spit your strongest game in this state.

I used to play soccer on the field which is inside the track. Sometimes our ball would get away and the people jogging would kick it back to us. We would always kick the ball right at a cute girl so she would have to pass it back.

Edit: Jog at University track!

Jog with a dog.

You will get actively approached and opened non stop.

Labadours or Huskies are probably the best

I used to borrow girls dogs to bring for a stroll through Uni all the time, got a load of numbers and girls would remember me on nights out.

Bitches love them dogs.

And they are pretty fun too.

Only problem is looking after them if you live a mobile lifestyle with international travel.

Quote: (12-15-2012 06:15 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Standard rules apply..

Don't hesitate
Smile

Blah, blah, blah..

I'm going to write this on the palm of my hand the next time I go out lol.

Rio,

Do you jog on the beach in Thailand?

I pulled a chick's number in Central Park while jogging over the summer.

This is how it went down:

I was doing the loop around the reservoir and I passed her at a solid pace. She was jogging/walking kind of slow, but that ass still looked fine either way. As I passed I gave her a quick glance back.

Few minutes later I noticed someone getting closer/running at my pace. It was her!

So after about 2-3 minutes of her running almost next to me at the same pace, I finally said "Hey! You're not following me are you?"

She laughed and said no no, I'm just running the long sides, walking the short sides. I said "let's pace each other".

She said cool, and then I slowed down and started chit chatting about workouts/ where she was from on one of the short sides.

Once we got to the long side I challenged her to a race to finish the run! At the end we were struggling and smiling.

Number closed, and she refused a smoothie insta-date.

She ended up flaking.

Running is one of the best sports to get laid. Most of the races in nyc are 65 percent women, and a lot of the races end up at a bar, especially in the summer.

Its pretty easy to kick game on a track....

"hey, how many laps are you doing? blah blah blah"

Women runners are usually pretty friendly if you are also running....

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:51 AM)Irishman Wrote:  

Jog with a dog.

You will get actively approached and opened non stop.

Labadours or Huskies are probably the best

I used to borrow girls dogs to bring for a stroll through Uni all the time, got a load of numbers and girls would remember me on nights out.

Bitches love them dogs.

And they are pretty fun too.

Only problem is looking after them if you live a mobile lifestyle with international travel.

Yeah, someone needs to start a "Rent a Dog" business for International Playboys.

Not a bad biz idea actually.

I would be a client.

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:43 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have.

I've opened girls while jogging around tracks, jogging in the street, and most effectively...while running or hiking on popular trails and pathways . The type of trails and "walks" that are talked about in running magazines and listed in touristy travel guides. Many of them are in state, county, and national parks. These trails and other popular high traffic areas attract alot of tourists. Jog in these high traffic areas if you want alot of targets!

Think jogging at Venice Beach or Miami Beach. Or Ipanema. Or Central Park. Or The Magnificent Mile.

I once met a Canadian tourist while jogging along The Embarcadero in SF. She was taking pictures, I stopped and asked were she was from. The next day I took her for a ride on my brothers harley davidson. Bang.

I used to live near a popular high school in a swanky neighborhood. The school track was open to the public. Many people would go there to jog, run, use the pull up bars/dip bars/parallel bars/rings, or play soccer or football on the astro turf field. There was a bit of a pick up culture to that track. I met a russian milf (got #, date, no bang)

There was a running club there. The girls were amazing! Seriously, like two 9's, four 8's, and three 7's in that running club. Running clubs are no joke talent wise!

I have even opened girls who were running on the treadmill at the gym. But, never successfully.

I think looking sharp is the biggest thing. You want a jogging outfit that "pops". Ideally, it would show off your body and also be stylish. That's the first thing that catches their eye. Then you have to come strong with your opener.

you'll be sweaty and flustered looking, which isn't the kind of vibe you want to put across.

I disagree. When you are running and your heart is pumping. You often have adrenaline pumping through your body, sometimes you get a "runners high". Your mind is clear and you feel charged and energized.

This is a good time to talk to chicks. You can sometimes spit your strongest game in this state.

I used to play soccer on the field which is inside the track. Sometimes our ball would get away and the people jogging would kick it back to us. We would always kick the ball right at a cute girl so she would have to pass it back.

This works the same way after pumping hard on a bicycle. You are in the "zone" and the right words to say flow easier and you feel vastly more confident.

Quote: (12-15-2012 06:42 PM)soup Wrote:  

That's genius, I'm definitely going to try that after the winter.

Quote: (12-16-2012 03:43 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I have.

Maybe I should have phrased this differently. Personally, I find it difficult to be in the right mindset to game when I'm in that situation - that being said, your point about runner's high is a fair one: mentally, I often feel my most confident after hard exercise.

Quote: (12-17-2012 01:30 PM)DBCooper Wrote:  

Personally, I find it difficult to be in the right mindset to game when I'm in that situation - that being said, your point about runner's high is a fair one: mentally, I often feel my most confident after hard exercise.

I love gaming when I'm in "the zone"!!!

After a run, or a soccer/basketball game, I always take my time heading back to my car. I look for girls who are around, girls that might have noticed me while I was running or playing ball.

Just like you, I am often my most confident after hard exercise.

You might try approaching a few girls after your next workout. If you want to, some guys like to separate gaming from working out but I like to combine the two. Why not? Get a workout, get in "the zone", then approach!!

Quote: (12-16-2012 04:03 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Rio,

Do you jog on the beach in Thailand?

No. I live in the heart of Bangkok. I jog through traffic trying not to get my white ass flattened.

There are all sorts of girls jogging and hiking in runyon canyon in LA on any given day. All kinds but not all are quality. I did swoop a girl after jogging there one morning.

Quote: (12-16-2012 06:23 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, someone needs to start a "Rent a Dog" business for International Playboys.

In Austin on Sundays, one of the local shelters has a stand at Town Lake where you can pick up a shelter dog to run with. Town Lake on Sunday morning is pretty crazy. They also set up a stand to get water. I've chatted up a few girls there. I'm from out of town so I can start by asking questions about the setup. Honestly, the first time I thought I'd stumbled into the middle of a race.

Quote: (12-15-2012 06:42 PM)soup Wrote:  

That one works pretty well, I've used it.

Also, some newbie had a blog 7 years ago where he documented approaches. He did a lot of them while running, here's one of his better ones:

http://datingguy.wordpress.com/2007/05/2...s-rocking/

I don't do this, but one of my friends is a devout runner. He says he actually does most of his pick-up when he is running around. He'll stop when he seems a hot girl and talk to her. I'd imagine that it makes his seduction very authentic. He also loves to go ultra direct, so that's probably pretty funny. This sweaty, jogger comes up and goes all direct and shit on you.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Honestly I can't fucking breathe while I jog in order to spit game but if you can get ANYTHING out it's better than running and wondering what could have come of an imaginary interaction that you didn't make.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

I run with the Running Room running club (do you have those in the US) on Wednesday nights. Wednesday nights is always free and they usually do either hill training or sprint work on Wednesdays. I refuse to slog along for 10 miles at a steady, slow pace so the rest of the nights are out for me. It's a god damn gold mine. I go to a location near a university. It's probably 70% women. Everyone starts together and then naturally splits into groups based on fitness levels. It's pretty easy to start up conversations with anyone in your group.

All the time. Girls are a lot more receptive in the morning, at least to me. Whenever I open them they don't have a bitchy vibe like they usually do in the day time.

Yes of course. Ill stop and walk if I see an approach I try to do it. Your right it's like talent manifests itself of all ages from barely legal to cougars when you go out for some cardio.