rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl at work tells me she likes me but she has bf

Solid 9, I have wanted to bang her for literally years... comes up to me at the christmas party and basically tells me I drive her wild with desire.

She obviously is finding it quite difficult and I can tell she loves her boyfriend and doesnt want to hurt him but on the other hand her lust for me is quite strong.

I don't know how to play it. She works in another dept. so I rarely see her face to face, email is really the only way of communicating. I know she's likely to play games etc and I'm going to have to constantly chase her, she wont reply etc etc. I'm tempted to say something like 'Look I wouldn't mind getting to know you, you seem like a nice girl. I'm not gonna chase you around all day but I'll leave it with you and if you are serious about what you said on Friday then get in touch'.

My game isn't tight and she is a genuine stunner so I know the longer I have to chase her via email the more chance there is of me fucking up, something I sadly tend to do a lot.

Help me o brothers of Roosh, how shall I play this?

I'd say go for it assuming she's in no position to blackmail you or fuck up your current job. Not many chances to tag a 9 for those with mediocre game. People will say don't shit where you eat but in reality this kind of stuff happens all the time. Give her the I won't chase message, don't use work email to communicate (obviously) and don't get caught chatting up with her much at work.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (12-11-2012 01:26 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I'd say go for it assuming she's in no position to blackmail you or fuck up your current job.

No chance of that happening, they're like rabbits at my work its practically encouraged.

Don't send her that email. That's putting yourself on a plate for her and that's not what girls want. If she's a 9, how many guys do you think she has on plates for her?

You need to be playful with her and read up on boyfriend killing. Something like "I can't believe what you said the other night missy. You are such a naughty girl thinking naughty things about me and all the bad things I would do to you. You have a boyfriend who I bet is really nice. I bet he's the type who irons your pyjamas for you before you go to bed. It's hard to find a nice guy like that. You don't want to give that up for just one night of amazing sex where I will do x, y and z to you all night, do you?"

Something like that anyway. I'm sure others will have a better idea but that's essentially the route you want to go down.

Don't sent that - you would kill any option of having sex with her.

You are assuming that she thinks like men - i.e., in a rational way (she said she likes you = she will sleep with you at any time). Wrong assumption.

As said by Matt, try to be playful, and give mixed signals - don't write her any message discovering your intentions.

I would try to meet up with her with some excuse, and take advantage of the situation.

I actually would not talk about her boyfriend. It might backfire.

Read Roissy's blog, you'll find plenty of help there for your case.

Matt had some good info, as did Punchboy. Make sure you "run into her" some morning and ask her what she's doing for lunch. Tell her you wanna try some place new (anywhere, pick a spot even if you go there daily), and that you don't wanna go alone (playful/joking tone). Lunch doesn't mean sex, so if she likes you as much as she claims, she should agree. It's your job to escalate. Be subtle, then ramp it up if she's receptive.

^AND at the first sign of red flags abort and get the hell out of there while your hands are still clean.

Haven't really read anything in the thread, one thing I will suggest is that most people tend to over-exaggerate and worry-monger other folks out of fishing off the corporate pier. While I avoid it myself from what I have seen it is really only bad for women, who seem to get slut-shamed by other female coworkers. Most male coworkers do not seem to concern themselves with it.

However if there are any red flags that could indicate sexual harassment (to be honest, her telling you about how hot she is for you sort of is a red flag) by all means stay the hell away. Use your best judgement man.

Honestly guys its not an issue that we work together, it goes on all the time and is considered normal. I flirt with everyone there anyway so its nothing unusual. The issue is that she has a bf.

Update - been emailing her being a bit cheeky not mentioning her bf. I mailed her asking what she was doing with her bonus, took her 24 hours to reply and she came back with blah blah blah am putting my bonus towards a mortgage with my bf. I just replied 'mortgage eh very sensible I'm disappointed with you ******' and said no more about it. Next reply was instant and all smiley faces so think I dealt with that ok.

Cheers for the advice people.

Just to give you an update - the trail has gone cold, I've exchanged a few emails with her and its obvious shes gagging for it (she gets very nervous on the few occasions I've spoken to her on the phone) however she just doesn't seem to want to communicate any further other than saying 'lol'.

I'm gutted but tbh I respect her for standing by her bloke.

I'm still not sure why she told me she liked me though if she's committed to him - surely she must be unsure about her relationship if she's having strong feelings for me?

Anyway, just keeping you posted in case anyone cares.

E-mail gives her hamster time to get spinning. She'll never give you a real chance. If you can get some time together in person, on the other hand, she'll have no choice but to acknowledge her attraction for you, and you could likely escalate to SNL if logistics don't get in the way. Engineering that face-to-face time might be tricky, though. Perhaps you could 'just happen' to run into her as you're both walking out of the building at the end of the day?

Quote: (01-02-2013 02:27 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

I'm still not sure why she told me she liked me though if she's committed to him - surely she must be unsure about her relationship if she's having strong feelings for me?

Anyway, just keeping you posted in case anyone cares.

Don't assume anything about what women thinks - their brain is a mess. It's now up to you to decide what you want. If this looks way to complicated (at it looks to me), just move forward.

She told you that so she could bask in your orbiting. She never had any intention beyond the entertainment of fucking with you. Flip the script on her and seem disinterested. Keep your frame when she tests it and you might have a shot of fanning the flames. Right now you're her little toy she brings out every now and again.

Quote: (01-03-2013 12:24 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

She told you that so she could bask in your orbiting. She never had any intention beyond the entertainment of fucking with you. Flip the script on her and seem disinterested. Keep your frame when she tests it and you might have a shot of fanning the flames. Right now you're her little toy she brings out every now and again.

I respect your opinion Fisto but I'm certain this isn't the case with her. Shes very shy and homely, not your usual slut and gets really embarrassed when she sees me etc. From what she's said and her behaviour towards me its more the case that she doesn't want my attention etc but still has these feelings which she accidently revealed to me after one too many jagerbombs. She clearly finds it very hard.

If what you say is correct then she would enjoy my attention but quite the opposite is true, I seem to make her nervous and tense. A toy is something that gives you pleasure not causes you anxiety which is what this situation brings her.

Nearly had a chance to talk to her twice today but she was with other people etc. All I need is a few minutes alone face to face to put her at ease and we'll see what happens.

Appreciate your input mate.

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:56 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

E-mail gives her hamster time to get spinning. She'll never give you a real chance. If you can get some time together in person, on the other hand, she'll have no choice but to acknowledge her attraction for you, and you could likely escalate to SNL if logistics don't get in the way. Engineering that face-to-face time might be tricky, though. Perhaps you could 'just happen' to run into her as you're both walking out of the building at the end of the day?

You read my mind, thats exactly what I intend to do and you sum up the situation as I see it perfectly.

Quote:Quote:

I respect your opinion Fisto but I'm certain this isn't the case with her. Shes very shy and homely, not your usual slut and gets really embarrassed when she sees me etc.

Do you really know this is the truth? My guess is you're only seeing what you want to see.

The more you think of her in a special way that's she different and not like the other girls, the less chance you'll get your dick wet.

The sooner you start treating her just like's any other girl, your chances could be better.

Quote: (01-03-2013 05:13 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

I respect your opinion Fisto but I'm certain this isn't the case with her. Shes very shy and homely, not your usual slut and gets really embarrassed when she sees me etc.

Do you really know this is the truth? My guess is you're only seeing what you want to see.

The more you think of her in a special way that's she different and not like the other girls, the less chance you'll get your dick wet.

The sooner you start treating her just like's any other girl, your chances could be better.

Fair point and I can understand your reasoning, but can only go on my judgment from my interactions with her. Other than her looks she's certainly not special and is just like other girls in most ways; thick and dull with nothing interesting to say but she is not like other girls I've known in the '9' category.

When she sees me she grits her teeth, shakes her head slowly and closes her eyes, as if to say 'nooo I can't'. Its hard to explain but its not the look of a brash girl who knows shes the shit and is enjoying the attention, far from it.

I can tell shes shy from her body language; she constantly looks at her phone in a nervous way, scurries around head down shoulders hunched etc. Really hard to explain but it is obvious that she is shy.

Not at all expecting anything out of it but its an interesting situation and quite a nice challenge, I wouldn't have dreamed of gaming her if she hadn't told me she was into me so I see anything I get as a bonus. If nothing else its experience cos I'm a newb to all this.

Man, you are in such a good position. She is practically dripping wet whenever she sees you. She's using all her front brain power not to jump on you.

Dominate that chick if you want to fuck her. Seriously, if you want to stop pissing around and fuck her do this. Tell her you're going out for a drink after work with her. Don't take no for answer and DON'T BE BETA about it. Don't chase her if she says no and try work something out around schedules. Just tell her the score. Come across as powerful and she will collapse into a pool of her own vag juice right there and then and oblige to your every demand, I promise you.

Dominate her mate. Just fucking go for the kill full on and she'll be grinding on your face that night.

OK, had put this one on the back burner; logistically it was impossible to 'bump into her' and she was being coy via email so...

Today I had lunch with a female friend who happens to sit next to the girl in question. I bought my friend a lollipop and bought another one for said girl said 'give that to ***' (yea yea beta move but this is me, aint gonna change what I am).

Girl emailed me shortly afterwards thanking me for the lolly, I made some suggestive remark about her sucking it and she's now been chatting to me asking whats new in my life etc.

I've never really conversed with a girl of this calibre before (objectively speaking one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen in real life) but I'm finding she really doesn't respond well to piss taking which is what my normal game revolves around (cheeky chappy style).

Any of you guys find the 9s don't take kindly to banter? How do you approach this do you tone it down or go in all guns blazing?

Edit: I also told my friend that I was having salsa lessons with another fit bird at work knowing it would get back to ****, I strongly suspect this is whats got her hamster spinning.

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:40 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Today I had lunch with a female friend who happens to sit next to the girl in question. I bought my friend a lollipop and bought another one for said girl said 'give that to ***' (yea yea beta move but this is me, aint gonna change what I am).

Are you 8 years old?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:56 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2013 12:40 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Are you 8 years old?

No but at work I do this kind of thing all the time and every girl I work with wants to fuck me so it cant do me too much harm.

She is toying with you. She likes it when she talks to you and you give away so easily that you want her because it builds her ego up. She has fucked other dudes at work behind her boyfriends back. You won't be one of them.

No but at work I do this kind of thing all the time and every girl I work with wants to fuck me so it cant do me too much harm.

Doesn't sound like your fucking any of them dude.

I am a newbie, but to me this sounds like she'll bang you as soon as you take initiative. she just doesn't want to take initiative so she can rationalize anything that happens has "it's your fault" (taken directly from Mystery's Method).

Quote: (02-07-2013 02:31 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

She is toying with you. She likes it when she talks to you and you give away so easily that you want her because it builds her ego up. She has fucked other dudes at work behind her boyfriends back. You won't be one of them.

Doesn't sound like your fucking any of them dude.

Did I say I was fucking any of them? I don't get involved with girls at work but am looking to make an exception for this one.

Where did you get the idea I gave away that I want her easily? I've done the opposite as I've not seen her alone or had a chance to talk to her. I suspect this is why she's so embarrassed when she sees me.

Thanks for the advice though [Image: wink.gif]

[Image: EncinoMan_Denied.gif]