rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Introduction + New York City day game ambitions

Fellas, it's good to meet everyone. I've been reading Roosh for about a year now and I introduced long time friend Hencredible Casanova to the site. He has since made a name for himself while relaying so much knowledge about lifestyle and game to me. I'm also good friends with InternationalSwagger. I eventually felt compelled to participate in the fun. Needless to say, it's good to be here[Image: exclamation.gif]

My main focus is DAY GAME. I live in Brooklyn and work in Manhattan, walking distance from Union Square (the Mecca of day game). I see so much talent almost every day, and I need to start capitalizing. While I have gotten numbers and lays over the years from meeting girls randomly during the day, like most guys, I'm most active at night; the environment is so much more conducive to approaching. I'm going to be methodical... surgical about day game. For one, I expect to have a higher conversion rate and, two, I'm tired of partying- I save it for special occasions.

Sparingly, I've done day game already, testing Roosh's day game model and also direct game. I really like Roosh's model for most approaches because it clearly lowers guards. A lot of gay guys hit on me with a similar approach and- til I realize they're gay- I'm usually conversant because someone is saying something interesting. Extrapolating that to females who like men, it's the best way to create sustaining convo and let her know how dope you are.

Conversely, I like direct game when I notice a girl scoping me out, obviously. Cut to the chase. When I approach with direct, however, I often have a harder time sustaining convo because there is no foundation, just physical attraction.

About Moi: 29 black male. I'm a manager at a non-profit and I'm signed to a top tier international modeling agency. I'm studying Spanish, Portuguese, and muay thai. I LOVE "white girls who can tan", for example Italian, Spanish, Brazilian brunettes. Theoretically I like blondes but in practice the sun-soaked bunnies really make my blood boil. Though at the end of the day, I just dig hot girls [Image: blush.gif]

So, any true dedicated playas out there who want to link up for day game excursions??? Everyone's busy and etc but we should try to link on occasion just to compare notes and spice things up a bit. My general schedule will be evening and weekend excursions.

Waste no more time talking about great souls and how they should be. Become one yourself! ~Marcus Aurelius
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Welcome. Day or night, the first step in most situations is to get them to ask you a personal question.

Eros International is a longtime friend and a focused player. Had a great time in NYC hanging out with him in the Meatpacking District on Saturday night. He has the logistics to capitalize on what is possibly the best day game area in the world (Union Square). I envy the access as I saw plenty of bangable women hanging out in NYC this past weekend. Get it in NYC playboys! No excuses!

What kind of venues do you hit during the day?

Coffee shops are the only venues I hit. They are plentiful in the area. Other than that, I just pass a lot of hotties walking around the street. Union Square is the Mecca!

Eros, we may have to trade some coffee shop intel in Manhattan. I have a few places where I get work done with good Internet, but I'm always looking for more.

Guys, Union Square and Times Square are like shooting fish in a bucket. Especially TimesSquare. There are so many tourists.. the last few times I've been there, I approached groups of model quality girls who are in the city for a good time.

My gut tells me that NY is the best town for pussy, but I've heard that there's a place in Brazil that rivals.

You're a model in NYC? I'm surprised you even have time to put on your pants between babes, let alone actively game.

i don't know. i'm kinda torn as far as my thoughts about NYC being so incredibly easy to game girls. i live a hour away from there. have for most of my life. there are times when it feels like the girls there put up more of a "wall" so to speak. but if you take those same exact girls and put them in a different environment like another city, or New Jersey, Pennsylvania, etc., they seem more approachable. for example, not recently, but on occasion, i've come across a couple really attractive girls that have dropped hints at me. the whole body language, eye contact stuff. and at one point, a phone number once we started talking. but i sometimes wonder, if i would have met them in NYC instead, they may not have given me the time of day.

in an attempt to be unbiased, i guess it could work both ways. there's a vibrant air about the big city and so much going on, it makes it feel like the girls, you would think, should be in the mood to be more social, flirtatious, etc. i would imagine some are. people i talk to that have never been there say things to me like, "man, you're lucky. it must be difficult to fail at getting a girl if you're in the city." i don't know about all that. i sometimes feel like most of the girls there, perhaps knowing that guys are expecting that kind of atmosphere, overcompensate by making sure they don't come across easy to game, or just not interested. possibly, maybe they get approached so often by guys there, they do that as an automatic reaction.

either way, i give mad props to those of you guys that have had success there. but i know for me, i am looking forward to relocating in a few months.

Quote: (12-04-2012 01:27 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

You're a model in NYC? I'm surprised you even have time to put on your pants between babes, let alone actively game.

That makes two of us.

I live about a hour away from NYC [Image: dodgy.gif]. I can't go there to day game or even worst night game because of logistics. But if I was close by( I am far from a model and mixed black) I am pretty sure I won't need to wear underwear. Only people that actually live in New York for a long time can say this. Most guys come here for a one week vacation and don't get the full experience. Roosh said it himself in one of his videos. Living in the suburbs prevented him from thousands of lays. It sure as hell has cost me a few dozens. Now imaging if Roosh had been in NYC for 5 years. I think his penis would fall off.

I think there are very little playas here from NYC as compare to other smaller cities. In NYC quite frankly, the average Joe gets laid with ease. Now in a more challenging logistical and geographical location, thats a different story.

Now this post might seem like I am jealous of you and guess what:

I AM

I'm surprise you are even here writing this stuff. Get out there playa [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (12-04-2012 04:51 PM)dly267 Wrote:  

i don't know. i'm kinda torn as far as my thoughts about NYC being so incredibly easy to game girls. i live a hour away from there. have for most of my life.

I think the girls are the same everywhere in NY. You might just be intimidated because your DAY GAMING IN THE BIG APPLE(NYC).

Your confidence is probably not the same. When I am Day Gaming in a good mood at my commuter college campus, I get rejected by five "good looking" girls and it doesn't hurt me emotionally one bit. But when I am in a bad mood or not feeling confident( bad hair day, bad outfit, two months without the gym) it only takes one "ugly" girl to set my brain into a inadequate state.

I definitely think NYC is the best city in the United States for girls, especially for a man who is 30+. I'm the same age as Eros (we're even born in the same month) and I look towards the future with much optimism. I will be in NYC a lot on weekends come 2013 so count me in fellas. It's no problem for me to get up there regularly. I can even have a girlfriend there, but why would I want that? [Image: smile.gif]

I would say Vegas deserves consideration as well but that's really to find girls in "vacation mode." It's not an all-around city like NYC though.

Quote: (12-04-2012 01:27 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Eros does well, especially historically. Always has pretty much. He's a savage but like some guys he wants to be challenged. There are many girls out there he can hook up with but he's tired of the same old conquests. I commend him for thinking outside the box when it comes to attractive women. Of all my friends, he's my favorite wingman.

soup are you an artsy guy? Do you only go after certain types of girls? I would love to go up there and see you in action one day.

i don't know. i'm kinda torn as far as my thoughts about NYC being so incredibly easy to game girls. i live a hour away from there. have for most of my life. there are times when it feels like the girls there put up more of a "wall" so to speak. but if you take those same exact girls and put them in a different environment like another city, or New Jersey, Pennsylvania, etc., they seem more approachable. for example, not recently, but on occasion, i've come across a couple really attractive girls that have dropped hints at me. the whole body language, eye contact stuff. and at one point, a phone number once we started talking. but i sometimes wonder, if i would have met them in NYC instead, they may not have given me the time of day.

I completely agree with you. New York is not the easiest place to get laid. All these guys saying that NY is easy, i bet they haven't traveled much around the world. Also, if it is that easy, let me know, are you consistently banging 3 new chicks minimum every month? My experience in NY has been mainly with black girls so my analysis may be a bit biased. NY is definitely not Argentina but there are many cities where you will put less work. Even London is easier than NY.

Playawithapassport has written lots of info about NY on the forum, i found his datasheets to be on point, the guy really knows NY. NY is the date down city.

Quote: (12-04-2012 06:33 PM)houston Wrote:  

soup are you an artsy guy? Do you only go after certain types of girls? I would love to go up there and see you in action one day.

I cater to all types, but I definitely have a more rock vibe and do most of my work in Brooklyn because of logistics. That said, let's face it, North Brooklyn is essentially a bitch farm. When I'm at my peak time of the year, which is now, I'm macking like crazy. The last two weekends I've been scoring on both Friday and Saturday nights, and I make the rounds during the weak as well.

I've got dates lined up most days, and am getting 2-3 or more phone numbers a day online. I've got well over 150 prospects in my phone, and I open almost everytime I'm on the subway. I host parties and get interest from that scene as well.

Essentially, I'm running a few different types of game on any given day. I've been told that I'm good looking, but, if that's all it takes, I'd never have had to step foot in RVF in the first place. My numbers have been going up every year.

And this is just my life. There are so opportunities for pimping in NYC, that thinking about it boggles my mind. You come here and you'll be stepping pussy left and right. So much so, that I'm ashamed when I get dry streaks, because it's obviously something wrong on my end.

If London is easier to game than NY, they better call the UN because I'd hit that shit like the bubonic plague.

I think some guys are getting laid a ton around here. However, it's just like anywhere else 20% of the guys are getting 80% of the bangs.

A few overarching statements I can make about the city:

1. Logistics are king. I live close to Manhattan and Brooklyn, but I might as well live in Siberia. Manhattan girls simply would never come to my neck of the woods, despite it being pretty close to Manhattan. In fact, it spawned this thread for the most part as I had to adjust for my Siberian logistics. Whereas when I've lived in the city in a prime spot, literally on top of a bar in a happening neighborhood, all it took was to dress well, and to open my mouth to get girls to come hang for a drink at my place.

2.NYC is cyclical. The type of game I use varies by season. The warmer months mean I'm flakier, give more of a "I don't care vibe", whereas the winters mean I act more like a potential boyfriend to get my bangs.

3.i find NYC to be a date equal city. I land solid 7's consistently, because I'm a 7 myself. I'm in shape, tall, dress well, have some game. I land girls with solid jobs, are in shape, and have a good look. Going to a club frequently and mingling with models is not my game in NYC, despite it being very much my game in less wealthy countries, and would prove to likely be a waste of money and effort on my part in this city.

Quote: (12-04-2012 06:48 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I completely agree with you. New York is not the easiest place to get laid. All these guys saying that NY is easy, i bet they haven't traveled much around the world. Also, if it is that easy, let me know, are you consistently banging 3 new chicks minimum every month? My experience in NY has been mainly with black girls so my analysis may be a bit biased. NY is definitely not Argentina but there are many cities where you will put less work. Even London is easier than NY.

Playawithapassport has written lots of info about NY on the forum, i found his datasheets to be on point, the guy really knows NY. NY is the date down city.
It seems like it would be easier just because there's so many people stuffed like sardines and nobody drives.

The problem with NYC isn't getting girls, it's with everything else.... it's a big, mean ass city that's super expensive and kind of dehumanizing. I like the feeling of living in a community, not just faces everywhere I go.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have to admit, it's hard for me to be completely objective. I could probably strike out with 10 girls there, then the moment I land one nice-looking chick, all of a sudden, I would say it's the easiest, best place to get girls while forgetting what happened before.

It is true though, when it comes to gaming, you have to put effort in regardless of location. Some of you guys that have had success there do make a good point though. You have to be aggressive and walk up to them. Best case scenario, if they do meet you halfway and drop hints to approach, like eye contact or whatever, it would probably require being there all the time or having a job in the city. It's too busy a town for it to happen like it does in the movies.

Trolling at its finest. Trust me, you don't want to compare passport stamps.

Quote: (12-04-2012 09:02 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Trolling at its finest. Trust me, you don't want to compare passport stamps.

Of course, New york city is not the easiest place to get laid in the world. However, compared to Ohio,Kansas,Maine,Seattle and pretty much every other state in the US, I would say it would make more sense to be in NYC, the capital of the world.

[Image: 31301705.jpg]

I'm glad some of you inquired about why a model feels the need to participate in a site like this. That's a loaded question for me but I've given it some thought.

First of all, this is an AWESOME site and great resource for game and topics beyond game relevant to health and self-improvement.

Secondly, all human beings are just that- human beings- and we all have shortcomings and things we need to improve on. I don't know many pro athletes or celebs but I'm sure statistically a lot of them are betas or at least have some beta behavior.

All that said, here's where I currently stand: I lay gorgeous black chix like bricks. I lay average chix of every race like bricks. But, when it comes to high-caliber white chix, I struggle. That's probably why I like them so much. I love the challenge of self improvement and seeing myself improve. I've achieved all of my major life goals since childhood, and I'm making serious game improvement a major goal.

Waste no more time talking about great souls and how they should be. Become one yourself! ~Marcus Aurelius

Eros, I like you already because of the quote by Marcus Aurelius

What kind of modeling work do you typically get?

I used to be sponsored by the New York Athletic Club for wrestling and I'd go there every year for a tournament. NYC is crawling with hot ass. People can say its a tough city etc but I think most of those girls are dying to talk to someone. I think that goes for the East coast in general. I remember telling this girl behind the deli counter she was gorgeous and she damn near melted over it.

I'd never want to live there but I think NYC probably shuts Vegas down big time. Vegas is only about a million people. I can't believe I haven't been busted yet.

I'm interested to hear your reports.