rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wheeling

Wheeling

One thing I can't stand is when I hear people say they "wheeled a girl." My reason being that this can mean they got a number, chatted to, kissed, got laid, got a bj etc. Most of the time it just means the guy chatted to a girl and got her number.

Not sure if others have noticed this. But most people I know will say and literally brag that they "wheeled." When I say they got laid they go no I got a girls number. This is especially true with my friends who don't do well with the ladies. My friends who do do well would never use it unless they got some form of sex. It leads to a confusing use of the word as my less popular friends seem to "wheel" more often than my popular friends because they use the term differently.

I think from now on people in and outside of the manosphere should be prohibited from using this term unless they had some form of sexual relations.

Wheeling

Here's a HB10 I totes wheeled the other day

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Wheeling

Just like some of my friends say "hook up" to mean make out. Confusing as hell.

"Yeah, we hooked up."
"Whoa, really??"
"...yeah, man, you saw us kissing!"

Wheeling

Quote: (12-02-2012 10:05 AM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Just like some of my friends say "hook up" to mean make out. Confusing as hell.

"Yeah, we hooked up."
"Whoa, really??"
"...yeah, man, you saw us kissing!"

Hate when this happens. You should instantly make fun of guys saying this. In fact you should destroy them at sight. This is what I always do. I give them a humiliating lecture on the words "hooking up"

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.