rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone ever banged a Native American/Alaskan Bitch ?

So i just came back from my shift in North Dakota and while I was driving back to Denver i decided to spend the night in Rapid City, SD.

Fuck, this town is like 25 % Native American mostly (Sioux and Lakota tribes) and i gotta tell ya ... 90 % of the Native talent is fat. Not RVF fat .... real fat ... obese , cant possibly clean their punnanis properly fat !

Extremely disgusted at the sight, at the same time feeling a bit of pity for the men forced to bang these whales i headed out for the bar.

Then it dawned on me .... I've never fucked a Native American chick! And honestly none of my friends, relatives or anyone in my social circles has either !!

Even better ... how many guys on RVF can claim Native Notch ? Not many I presume.

I instantly started skimming for skinny Native girls and throughout the night i talked to maybe 4 or 5 . All were absolutely horrible to talk to ... extremely dumb ( even by bar girl standards).

Anyhow I just wanted to know how many of you have slayed Native Punani ? Is there anything in particular that would help in gaming them ?

Cheers

I bet a lot of guys have and not even known it! I banged a lady who I thought I was white, but then she told me she was a member of the blackfoot tribe. A lot of people have Native American blood in them...

This girl is NOT the one I banged...

Pocahontas Accidentally Shits Herself

Quote: (12-01-2012 08:09 PM)CrazyBoy Wrote:  

I bet a lot of guys have and not even known it! I banged a lady who I thought I was white, but then she told me she was a member of the blackfoot tribe.

A lot of people have Native American blood in them...

@Crazyboy you're right Bro !

I know some white chicks who claim to be Native American. One girl in particular stands out ... she used the term " our people" all the time in one of those late night discussions back in college/ I could not comprehend what she meant.

I thought she might be Swedish or Norwegian ... since she was blonde haired & blue eyed. But what she was referring to was the CHerokee.

I almost laughed in her face. She was so desperate to prove to be that she was Native that she madde me touch her nose so i could feel how slightly bent it was ... went on and on about how " really dark she gets" during summer.

BUT I AM NOT REFERRING TO THOSE !

I am mean ... full blood Native American or Alaskan women from North America. Not Mestizos from Central America ... not the native wanna be whites.

I think that should narrow it down. Thanks for the input though

I bet a lot of guys have and not even known it! I banged a lady who I thought I was white, but then she told me she was a member of the blackfoot tribe. A lot of people have Native American blood in them...

haha I forgot about that video. It seems like lately they are not putting out nearly as many videos as they used to.

What the fuck did I just watch...

Natives aren't really integrated into the population within the US. They're concentrated either on reservations, or in the general area of states where reservations are. North of the Border, they still live in the areas where they are originally from. And it is pretty difficult to find a pure-blood Native that isn't at least chubby.

It's true that many in the US can claim some Native blood, especially Blacks from the South (my own maternal great-great grandparents, and great grandmother were Cherokee and Blackfoot from North Carolina). Though I know that part of my family history, I don't go around claiming it. I don't know someone that truly wants to embrace that - it isn't my place to define someone else's identity. But it is a little strange when someone that doesn't look Native at all claims the heritage so proudly.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I banged a full blooded native american chick, she was a good lay and gave some of the best head I've ever gotten, but she wasn't that hot, I'd rate her a 6 on the scale. She grew up in NorCal, but her parents were from other states and different tribes, and I can't remember which ones.

I agree that a lot of Native American chicks aren't that hot, but I imagine it's worse in the Mid-West and other states, around here there are actually some really hot Native American chicks. I like their look, I'd describe it as a mix between Mexican, white, and Asian, although they probably look more Mexican than any of those ethnicities.

I'm too scared to.

one of my serious ex GFs was Lakota Sioux. She's beautiful, but fucking crazy, and suffering big time from western white bitch syndrome.

I got to visit her family on the reservation. They're not shy about showing their disdain for white dudes like myself, but her uncle was cool as shit. They didn't use the word "medicine man" but that's essentially what he was; a sort of priest. He held a sweat lodge for me, something that most white folks don't get to see, at least the real deal. There are plenty of Indians (that's what they call themselves) that charge money to hold sweat lodges; according to him those are just a scam.

Sweat lodges are crazy. This was in Phoenix, it was already 105 degrees outside, and this guy had me splitting wood to build a fire and shovelling a bunch of huge ass lava rocks on top. I did all the work as a sort of payment for the ceremony. The rocks hang out in the fire for an hour until they're white hot, and then they bring them into this cramped cloth teepee, close the flap, and you're in for the next 15-45 minutes. It's pitch black, they start screaming this intense Indian song, burning tobacco and sage, and pouring water over the rocks. As soon as that steam starts it's like someone whipping you on the back. It's like a sauna times 10.

When they finally opened the flap I got out into that 105 degree heat and it felt like a cool breeze wafting over me. It was an incredible experience to say the least.

But yeah that bitch was crazy, gave great head though.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I also have the native notch, and the crazy 'authentic' sweatlodge experience. The sweatlodge was crazy, I did mine in the far north in the middle of winter. The notch was nothing special and there are some gorgeous native girls but very very few, most are looking to get out of town and like white dudes but their families do not.

There is also something called the native pancake ass, genetics have done nothing for the booty of the north american native.

Quote: (12-01-2012 09:47 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

one of my serious ex GFs was Lakota Sioux. She's beautiful, but fucking crazy, and suffering big time from western white bitch syndrome.

I got to visit her family on the reservation. They're not shy about showing their disdain for white dudes like myself, but her uncle was cool as shit. They didn't use the word "medicine man" but that's essentially what he was; a sort of priest. He held a sweat lodge for me, something that most white folks don't get to see, at least the real deal. There are plenty of Indians (that's what they call themselves) that charge money to hold sweat lodges; according to him those are just a scam.

Sweat lodges are crazy. This was in Phoenix, it was already 105 degrees outside, and this guy had me splitting wood to build a fire and shovelling a bunch of huge ass lava rocks on top. I did all the work as a sort of payment for the ceremony. The rocks hang out in the fire for an hour until they're white hot, and then they bring them into this cramped cloth teepee, close the flap, and you're in for the next 15-45 minutes. It's pitch black, they start screaming this intense Indian song, burning tobacco and sage, and pouring water over the rocks. As soon as that steam starts it's like someone whipping you on the back. It's like a sauna times 10.

When they finally opened the flap I got out into that 105 degree heat and it felt like a cool breeze wafting over me. It was an incredible experience to say the least.

But yeah that bitch was crazy, gave great head though.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Yes I have captured the elusive Native American flag, actually if you live anywhere in western Canada, its like shooting fish in a barrel. I hooked up with a Cree girl from Alberta and a Haida girl from the coastal BC, both were pulled out of a now closed down meat market bar in Edmonton called the Purple Onion. Some pointers about gaming Native women:

-Yes many are fat, the carb rich western diet doesn`t do them any favors, however there are some fit ones out there.
-Many don`t have very nice asses, especially Cree, its like they have a flat piece of wood in their pants, no curves.
-They get drunk, really drunk and can get very rowdy, proceed with caution.
-Don`t ever get in a fight with a squaw (Native woman), you will lose. Most grow up hard on the reserves and can take and give a beating.
-If you pull one, get her out of the bar or whatever venue you`re at alone, don`t ever invite a crowd of natives back to your place.
-Have booze at your place, this is how you`re going to get her back to yours, `I have beers at home`, this is all you need to say.

This post probably seems terribly racist and I guess it is but its a fact that many Natives, especially in places like Alberta, are fucked up people, its sad that in a first world country like Canada we have people living literally in 3rd world conditions on reserves, Canada`s shame.

I have met quite a few decent, hard working Native people, mostly ones who aren`t into heavy boozing and drugs and they`re actually really chill people if you get to know them, just too bad there`s so many shitty ones giving the rest a bad name.

Oh ya some of them talk funny too:

[Image: rJfNy.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Found this video of a gang infested reserve located about a 45 minute drive from where I live in Edmonton, hard to believe that this is in Canada:

Listen at 1:28 when the journalist asks the girl how much money she got (from the gov`t and oil companies) when she turned 18, $234,000, that`s right, every person on this 12,000 person reserve gets that much when they turn 18, mind blowing!

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:11 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Yes I have captured the elusive Native American flag, actually if you live anywhere in western Canada, its like shooting fish in a barrel. I hooked up with a Cree girl from Alberta and a Haida girl from the coastal BC, both were pulled out of a now closed down meat market bar in Edmonton called the Purple Onion. Some pointers about gaming Native women:

-Yes many are fat, the carb rich western diet doesn`t do them any favors, however there are some fit ones out there.
-Many don`t have very nice asses, especially Cree, its like they have a flat piece of wood in their pants, no curves.
-Don`t ever get in a fight with a squaw (Native woman), you will lose. Most grow up hard on the reserves and can take and give a beating.
-If you pull one, get her out of the bar or whatever venue you`re at alone, don`t ever invite a crowd of natives back to your place.
-Have booze at your place, this is how you`re going to get her back to yours, `I have beers at home`, this is all you need to say.

This post probably seems terribly racist and I guess it is but its a fact that many Natives, especially in places like Alberta, are fucked up people, its sad that in a first world country like Canada we have people living literally in 3rd world conditions on reserves, Canada`s shame.

I have met quite a few decent, hard working Native people, mostly ones who aren`t into heavy boozing and drugs and they`re actually really chill people if you get to know them, just too bad there`s so many shitty ones giving the rest a bad name.

Scotian ... you are right on the money with you analysis. Again ... not to sound racist i saw very few native Americans person in Rapid City who looked " Normal". And by normal i mean sane looking, not fucked up from alcohol or meth or wearing dirty clothing.

Saturday morning at 7:55 am ... there was a long line at a department store called Prairie Market. I'm talking 200-300 people !! I was wondering what it was all about since Black Friday was a week earlier.

I asked one Jolly looking redneck what was happening. He said they were waiting in line for the liquor store to open !!

Liquor and Beer ! ... At 8 in the fucking morning !!

And he also told me that after getting wasted they come back around noon for a second round , then a third round around 4 pm and the ones that are not in a near coma at that point come for 4th round sometime before midnight ... and ... repeat the process.

At that point my feelings evolved from disgust to pity to sympathy. Its really sad to see the native people of this land live like this.

But that's beside the point. You're right when Native American women get fat i have noticed
- unlike other women their legs & thighs remain mostly skinny
- most of the fat accumulates around the belly, the back , arms and the rest of the upper body which gives them a very weird shape
- most have bad posture i.e a forward arched c shaped back . black women on the other hand have the opposite i.e a protruding booty
- skinny, average or fat ... God skipped Native people when he handed out booty and gave the extra to black women

Quote: (12-01-2012 09:23 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Natives aren't really integrated into the population within the US. They're concentrated either on reservations, or in the general area of states where reservations are. North of the Border, they still live in the areas where they are originally from. And it is pretty difficult to find a pure-blood Native that isn't at least chubby.

It's true that many in the US can claim some Native blood, especially Blacks from the South (my own maternal great-great grandparents, and great grandmother were Cherokee and Blackfoot from North Carolina). Though I know that part of my family history, I don't go around claiming it. I don't know someone that truly wants to embrace that - it isn't my place to define someone else's identity. But it is a little strange when someone that doesn't look Native at all claims the heritage so proudly.

I have definitely found that many Blacks especially women claim their supposed Native American bloodline and I have always found it puzzling. They especially seem to claim the Cherokee Indian variety. I think it has alot to do with trying to seem exotic to men , while another part of me thinks it may be their inferiority complex manifesting itself in a weird way(i.e having longer hair, lighter skin etc.). Either way it always baffles me when a chick tells me this, especially when it isn't outwardly discernible.

That was one of the bizarre things I've seen online, and I've seen a lot of weird ass videos. Why was that dude just randomly jacking off on the couch while they were talking? WTF...

That collective IQ of that room wouldn't break the century mark.

I lived in Alaksa a couple-few years. Alaskan Natives are some of the least attractive people that I have ever seen. And the fire water has really fucked a lot of them up.

I hooked up with a couple of half-breeds but can't remember seing any full-blooded native chicks that were anything worth writing home about. Of course, most girls in Alaska aren't anything worth writing home about, unless you're writing home about what shameless whores these girls are.

That is one flag I have gotten a few times. Maliseet and Penobscot. Where I grew up there were a couple reservations. I would say they were 6's. At the time I never really thought much about it. But looking back it was a pretty messed up way to live on reservations. Lots of alcoholics, crime and poverty.

We took their land and now we're coming for their women...fucking palefaces [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (12-02-2012 04:42 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

We took their land and now we're coming for their women...fucking palefaces [Image: lol.gif]

Judging by the sheer number of mixes/half-breeds running around, I'd say you guys already got their women...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

[Image: 816uC.gif]

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:44 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Listen at 1:28 when the journalist asks the girl how much money she got (from the gov`t and oil companies) when she turned 18, $234,000, that`s right, every person on this 12,000 person reserve gets that much when they turn 18, mind blowing!

If that's the case, then this is a perfect example of how money can kill a culture. Astounding, great find.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

@Scotian nailed the main parts. And since I edited this @WiseCanada nailed it by linking it to Meth. For what Meth does to Country whites in Montana is what Alcohol does to Aboriginals, or even better what Crack did to the African-Americans 70's and 80's. But as he noted all that shit was technically illegal. Alcohol has the same effect on them but is widely available. Its fucked up. Aboriginals never touched the stuff until it was brought here.

Its Canada's dirty secret as we did not kill them all of like the Americans did. We still have 15% of are people or so whom are Aboriginal and thus the Reservations and Social issues that plague them are magnified here. Many reservations are no better then 3rd world war zones, I've been to many all are hell-holes. Canada papers it over because the majority of the Country lives in the East and the Aboriginal issues are magnified out West in Alberta, Sask, Manitoba and to an extent the outer parts of BC. The majority of the country does not come into contact with this way of life and thus never acknowledges it as an issue.

When you grow up with them you gain a respect for them and their culture. Their Elders taught me a whole fucking lot and being around them taught me mad street smarts quick.

Quote: (12-02-2012 05:05 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:44 AM)scotian Wrote:  

If that's the case, then this is a perfect example of how money can kill a culture. Astounding, great find.

The culture has already been killed.... The money is just small compensation.

Native Americans went from 90% + of the population to about 10% or less. There is a reason they are hard to find and there is this mystique around them. They are literally at the bottom of the Socio-economic ladder and it was all done intentionally. Nobody in Canada or America will talk about the Genocide that took place with the Europeans and the Native Americans.

And yes I have messed around with many Native girls in my days growing up in the Prairies of Canada. The high-end upper class ones whom are daughters of Casino owners, Chiefs, professionals, are hot as hell and look like Asian and Mexicans (which are linked to them genetically anyway) just without any curves! Aboriginal girls would be hot.. but since they are at the bottom of the Socio-economic ladder they are hit with the ugly stick on more occasions then not. Poverty is ugly.. and poverty makes groups of people ugly. It does not matter if your talking about poor appalachian Whites, Poor SoCal Latinos, or Poor Blacks from Mississippi, because if they are in deep poverty more times then not their women will look beat up and like shit.

Aboriginal girls IMO have good traits in them. Nice exotic eyes, crazy long hair, long legs, thin slender physiques. There is a reason that European dudes went crazy for these broads when they settled here and its the reason many of the hottest North American girls 9 times out of 10 will have Indian blood in their bloodlines.

All will drink you under the table and throw a bottle of Jack Danlies over your head while your sleep though. lol... all are crazy and nuts. Its fun to be in the fast lane like this at times but its gets boring quick when your having to avoid WWIII each time you and her go out at night. Plus since they almost are all like this her friends will be hot-cases like this also. They are not for the weak man. If your trying to compliment and cuddle they will wear you down to the bone. A lot of Mega Alpha dudes get lured in by these pretty Native girls since they can both keep up with each other but these relationships always...always end up being toxic. My homie was lucky and locked down a nice Metis girl and has 3 kids with her, she is a nice girl whom is all about raising her kids. Surprisingly they are all very family oriented and view the family as a important thing. This is the key thing which even keeps them from being completely wiped out . They hold on to important core values which have keep them going while literally they have had their hands tied behind their backs. People really don't understand the bullshit they have to go through.

I'm really hesitant to post pics - but its hard for cats to internalize how hot these girls can be if you have not grown up around them and seen the good and bad ones. All these broads are Natives or Metis:

[Image: 0VCWzctl.jpg]
[Image: 5R8bErVl.jpg]
[Image: TQPj83Ol.jpg]
[Image: attachment.jpg8883]   
[Image: attachment.jpg8884]   
[Image: Icjb7cpl.jpg]

oh man, brocket 99. This is the 'Canada' that people in Vancouver, Montreal and Toronto never get to experience.

I second all of Scotian's "native american" advice. Booze and their genetics does amazing things. Its like white people and meth, but imagine you could buy meth at any bar or retail store.

Quote: (12-02-2012 12:11 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I've only banged a half native girl, and, she was definitely a solid eight, but as I've found in many native chicks I've seen, was lacking a nice ass.

Flat as fuck.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.