rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time machine

Time machine

Tonight I was so bored talking to two girls that I told them I was from the future (2070) and came back in a time machine. This really opened up the conversation. Some highlights:

"The clothes I'm wearing I had to buy from a vintage shop to fit in with you people. I feel like I'm wearing a costume."

"Cell phones actually get bigger. But they can fold up like paper."

"Toilet paper remains the same."

"And yes, cars finally fly. It's all automatic."

I thought the girls would see me as crazy, but they played along. One of them asked to come with me and I denied her, saying that world's would collide, etc. I should have told her yes, but the time machine is in my house.

I look forward to trying this again.

Time machine

Could this be called Back To The Future Game?

Time machine

I like this a lot-will definitely try.

Girls love role-playing with a man- when you can take them out of their mundane reality for even a few minutes you have a sort of power that they find attractive

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Time machine

Women do love role playing because it allows the to broadcast their actress fantasies.

When I was much younger, I used to tell women I wasn't particularly talented, but supposedly I have the easiest mind to read.

Of course many would try to "read my mind", and you can imagine how often they were correct.

As to the title...Marty McFly Game, anyone?

Time machine

Quote: (11-29-2012 09:30 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Could this be called Back To The Future Game?

I'm waiting for Bang DeLorean

Time machine

Role Playing = verbal lubricant