rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review thread

Reviews will go here. The book will be released on January 11.

The glorious Ukraine: Land of free flowing vodka, good food, cheap and easy living, and most importantly thousands of beautiful, super-feminine model clones desperate to seduce you and your western dollars as quickly as possible before you disappear from their lives forever.

Wrong.

The Ukraine is one cold, hard bitch. She will ignore your advances, spurn your money, she won’t speak more than a few words of English, she will cock-block you remorselessly at every opportunity, she will charge you scandalous prices for living there, the food she serves will make you hungry for home and she will string you along for as many “dates” as possible without giving you even the slightest reward.

This Slavic ice siren has broken many lesser men on her treacherous rocks, men who arrived in cruise liners flashing western cash to impress quickly, guys who arrived on rowing boats hoping to sneak in under the radar, dudes who swept in with destroyers going all guns blazing to plunder the local women. All lie at the bottom now, broken shells, shattered dreams of pussy paradise and empty promises… all except one small, hardened ice breaker, the USS Roosh, and one intrepid captain who simply wouldn’t take “no” for an answer.

Ukraine tried to break Roosh, she attempted to make him her bitch, she meant to destroy his faith that tight game will help you to sleep with women anywhere in the world. She holed him repeatedly, she battered his masts and ripped his sails; but he still pushed forward, meter after hard meter, breaking the ice, pushing inland as far as he could go.

The USS Roosh didn’t crack the code - she didn’t reach the Ukrainian pole, turning back after months of struggle, listing at 30 degrees, limping back to calmer waters - but her captain has forged a path through that ice that is still open, an easier trail that you can use to guide you in your travels through this inhospitable land.

Be warned! It won’t be easy! Roosh has left behind a detailed logbook to help you navigate these treacherous waters, full of tips for interacting with the local women during the day and at night, where to stay and what clubs and bars to visit, how to date the local girls for maximum bang for your western buck, their frustrating focus on logical sex and how to make sure they don’t take you for a ride. Above all there are stories rich in details and humour.

Now set your sails, steel your gaze into the swirling mist and follow his path through the Ukrainian ice…

Bang Ukraine Review:

I'll be evaluating/review Bang Ukraine on three parts: content, style, and comparrison (to my Ukraine experience).

Style:

At over a hundred pages it was a quick read that I manged to polish off in one (with a couple minor work interruptions) sitting. It is an easy read and was only distracted as it was a PDF and I hadn't yet converted it to kindle. Once I do that (or just buy it when it comes out) I will likely go through again and highlight the pointant sections for easy future reference.

The book follows the standard Bang guide format: Country Overview > Girls > Game > Story Time > Data Sheet. Not a ground breaking stylistic Coup de grâce, but if it aint broke, don't fix it.

Content:

The meat and potatoes of the books are the sections on Girls and Game. Although I only was in Ukraine for a week compared to Roosh's 3 months I found agreeing (from a slight smirk to vigorously nodding) on most points. Roosh was able to conceptualize several Game technques that I either (a) got wrong, or (b) stumbled upon by accident but didn't realize it due to my much shorter time in country. Several 'ah-ha' moments were experienced.

The only point of contention is that his data is based heavily on the eastern, Russian Ukraine. He does go into detail about western, central and southern but maybe only a page or so on those areas combined. From my experiences I don't think that there is going to be much difference from Lviv from Khrakiv, it would be interesting as a comparison if he was able to spend an equally long time in the West as in the East (maybe for Bang Ukraine, second edition).

Overall the book is a good read and a must have resource or any first time 'love tourist' heading to Ukraine. Those heading to eastern Ukraine, I suspect, will get the most out of it. But this shouldn't discourage you from buying it in the case that you are heading to a different region, as you will still extract what standard Ukrainian game is.

Bang Ukraine Review:

Bang Ukraine is the quintessential guide for gaming in Ukraine. Every male going to Ukraine looking to meet a girl long term , marriage or for sex has to read this book. I wish I had this book when I was gaming Ukraine a decade ago , maybe I would still be single today.

Roosh writes an accurate history of the industrial shit hole he spent 3 months in. He uses humor in every paragraph. More important, he explains how gaming in Ukraine is different than any place hes been to. He actually had to revise many theories of game. Ukraine is not easy, so do not be left in the dark.

Roosh picked Kharkov , a city that pretty much represents the mentality of girls from the majority of Ukrainian cities , as well as Russian cities. In fact what you learn in this book will cover most large cities in all the FSU. That's 200 million people.

With lines drawn in the sand, Roosh tries and succeeds in gaming girls who are like miners extracting everything they can get from guys. He explains the thought process of the girls and difficulties that he encountered. He also includes geographic logistics of the city , where to drink, club and find an apartment.

At the end of the book under reflection I had to say I agree with majority of his conclusions. I pretty much know the FSU female mentality and I would say he does now as well. In addition after interrogating a female Ukrainian captive , my wife of 10 years, I got confirmation grudgingly that Roosh nailed everything accurately.The only problem is now shes organizing a hit squad. Seems she was a sleeper agent who purpose was to prevent Westerners from banging their women. So you guys better hurry. Congratulations on a job well done.

Just finished reading Bang Ukraine--a very enjoyable, easy read, packed with tons of information to help future
travelers. Would highly recommend to all readers. It's amazing that for 10 or 20 dollars, you can gain access to
inside knowledge that would cost you many weeks, and thousands of dollars to acquire on your own (and that's if you're
lucky). His Bang guides let you hit the ground running--absolutely invaluable.

Some points on this pre-released draft--I noticed formatting issues in the pdf where the text on subsequent pages don't
line up with the previous...hope this can be fixed. It might be nice to include a few pictures from his journey,
showing the city, and/or the women. Maybe if he had conversations with expats, he could include some more info about
their experiences too. Roosh mentions that foreign men often get stuck with the leftovers, yet I know Ukraine is a
hotspot for "mail-order" brides...wondering why foreigners still keep going, what is the true reality? His personal
stories are entertaining and very detailed--sometimes they can be a little long-winded but that is his writing style,
perhaps they could be tightened up a bit while conveying the same message. (Note that I'm an engineer and like reference
manuals, the Bang guides are a little more like novels--which are cool too) When talking about how different races like
Indians do in Ukraine, a paragraph on how East Asians might do could be nice. Really liked his stories about particular
women, how far he was able to get, if they let him rawdog, etc...haha Roosh is very honest about all his interactions,
documenting both successes and failures. It's good to know that Ukraine is not a one-night stand culture,
so people can arrange their expectations and timelines accordingly. Also, the importance of speaking the local
language--for english only speakers, the book will serve as a warning. Finally, some info on running solo game vs with
a wingman could be good--is there any difference in the success rate?

After reading the many writings of Rooshv, I've become quite impressed with his wit, intellect and brand of humor.
He's very insightful, and it speaks to his natural intelligence, and capability to absorb new ideas/environments.
I'm a graduate of Stanford University myself, so I've been around smart people, but they usually cannot think outside
the box. One can imagine Rooshv in a parallel universe, maybe 100 years ago in the USA when the women were sweet and slim,
conducting ground-breaking scientific research in a lab. He's still doing great research though, but the specimens
instead are the female species from around the world.

Jason: The PDF is adapted from the paperback. One side has a "bleed" edge so that's why it doesn't match up perfectly.

Quote:Quote:

I know Ukraine is a
hotspot for "mail-order" brides...wondering why foreigners still keep going, what is the true reality?

Because a "washed up" Ukrainian mail order bride is still multiple degrees better than a Western woman.

Quote:Quote:

some info on running solo game vs with
a wingman could be good--is there any difference in the success rate?

Wingman will see higher success with night game than rolling solo, especially if your wingman is a local.

Thank you guys for the reviews so far. The book will be released on January 11.

I did buy Roosh’s other books, and while they were very good indeed—i.e., they helped me understand the mentality of Western women—they are of limited practical value to me, as I am only interested in the women from between the Yalu and the Vistula. I was much pleased when Roosh released Bang Poland, quickly devoured it, and noted to myself that I shall revisit Poland. Finally when Roosh offered review copies of Bang Ukraine, I asked for one. Imagine my surprise when he sent me a copy. Thanks Roosh! I’ve been waiting for Bang Ukraine for a very long time!

Bang Ukraine’s format is very much like Roosh’s other travel guides. He spends 5 pages on the Ukrainian culture, 3 pages on Ukrainian cities, 5 pages on Ukrainian logistics (i.e, where to stay et al), 12 pages on Ukrainian girls—their mentality, approach index, et al. 36 pages of the book is spent on gaming girls in the Ukraine, which actually flows into the section on the girls, as Roosh goes into detail about the mentality of the typical Ukrainian girl. A further 33 pages is spent detailing his personal experience with the girls. The rest few pages of the book is about logistics in Kharkov, which I promptly skipped.

Roosh’s expository on the Ukrainian culture and cities are too short to do anyone any good, but honestly, he’s not writing as a ethnographer here—if you really want to know more about the culture, buy a book on that.

His sections on logistics is dead on, as is his description of the cities. I must say, I found his description of Kharkov as an “industrial shit-hole” to be rather funny. I frankly, do not find these cities to be shit-holes, and find them to be far more enjoyable than your typical American suburb. As Roosh noted himself, the level of talent will more than make up for any lack aesthetics in city planning. But as the Russians say, каждый дрочит, как он хочет (every man jerks off the way he wants—i.e., whatever floats your boat). As a side note, Khakov boasts one of the most idiotic mayors on this side of the Dniper, as you can see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltEvbum6LlE

For those of you who don’t know what a typical “industrial shithole” looks like, look no further than this music video by Nastia Komenskih:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iDYmzXZFBE

For an explanation of what you’re seeing, go to this blog entry:

http://bears-vodka.livejournal.com/17230.html

Back to the review… Roosh’s description of the mentality of the typical Ukrainian girl is very accurate. He posits that the girls are out to extract as much as possible out of the guy; the love tourist should to be careful not to spend too much initially on the girl, as she will automatically put you in a potential husband category, thus slowing down the potential lay. Roosh offers many other nuggets of wisdom, such that I wished that I would have read this books years ago, as I would have had much more lays.

I would add, however, that he suffers from not being fluent in Russian. (Yes, Russian—if you’re going to the Ukraine, don’t bother studying Ukrainian, learn Russian, or just use English.) That said, this book is a must read for anyone who is thinking about going to the Ukraine—both for your casual love tourist, as well as any wife-hunters.

I would like to add that for the exactly reasons Roosh talked about, for the expats who are willing to commit to the Ukraine long term, this is the mythical PP. If you are a man of means, the entire Donbas can be your oyster. Competition for the greater beta (an actual beta will get his balls handed to him, mixed with сметана—sour cream) in the Ukraine is fierce, leading to acts of mate stealing, and giving rise to the phrase жена - не стена (a wife is not a wall/barrier—meaning, I don’t care if he’s married, I can compete with his wife, because I’m younger/hotter/tighter).

I would like to add a word of warning for the neophyte; the Ukrainian mentality is not exactly the same as the Russian mentality. The Ukraine suffers from a “small country” mentality, leading to silly arguments with Ukrainian nationalists about whether their country should be called the Ukraine or simply Ukraine (I believe it should have a “the” as any country whose name starts with an adjective, even if in another language, should have the “the”, e.g., the Argentine, the Nederlands, et al). A joke sums up the Ukrainian mentality very well:

When Russia turned off the gas to the Ukraine, the Ukrainian parliament sent Yulia Timosheko to the Kremlin to negotiate. Upon arrival, Putin posits that he will turn back the gas in return for a blow job from Timoshenko. She agrees, but insists Putin stand on a chair. After said act, Putin asks why he needed to stand on a chair. “Because,” Timosheko answers, “Ukrainians never kneel in front of Russians!”

P.S. Roosh, the next city you need to visit is Tomsk—a small Siberian town that was the center of biological weapons research, and is now home to more universities per mile than anywhere else in the world. Think 10 universities and their attendant women, all packed within a two mile radius!

P.P.S. Yes, East Asians will do fine in the Ukraine, but the real PP for EAs is Kazan.

Roosh continues the analytic writing style he uses in all his book. In a way I read this book as more of a cultural analysis for the face that eastern europe is so different from the west.
Roosh breaks each facet of game from night game to day game and internet game to help the reading understand the best an optimal way to game women in Ukraine.

I like the fact that he goes into the background and culture of Ukraine. I believe that understanding the Culture and at least having a general understanding of the language will help you ten fold anywhere in the world that you choose to go.
There is only so much you can fit into one easy to read book. I would say this is essential to get you in the right direction.
But to be successful, you will need to spend a lot of hours on language yourself

Enough people will write fancy reviews on how great the content of the book it.
I also look at the book as a development of the writer.
Anyone that has followed Roosh's blogs and writing will see a progression of not only writing style but a personal maturity.
The stories that Roosh tell,show an obvious development of him as a person...closer and closer to achieving his end game wherever it may be.
It seems as if Ukraine was one of these places where he saw many possibilities of an end game.
But he and many other people that read this book and travel to Ukraine will be overwhelmed for a period of time with the culture and large language barrier.

** Any Indian guys reading this should know that Ukraine is much kinder to you than many other minority groups.

I also wrote a short blog review of the book that can be found here
Bang Ukraine -Realmenabroad

I am the cock carousel

Just posted the review on my blog, Check it out: http://kidstrangelove.wordpress.com/2012...ne-review/

TL;DR version - it was good [Image: smile.gif]

After living in Ukraine for over a year, I was eager to read Roosh's thoughts on his 3 month stay.

Ukraine is a like a different world compared to Western mentality.

I could almost hear the frustration coming off the pages when I started reading Bang Ukraine. It was as if I wrote many of the passages after having lived there for over a year.

Roosh breaks down 3 categories that a man can fall into when trying to date a Ukrainian woman. He goes into further detail on how to position quickly for the correct category. If you follow his advice, you will save a lot of time and money. I can't tell you how many western guys I have seen wasting time and money on women that wasn't interested in them.

Women grow up knowing how to work men. Ukrainian men know how to handle their women while western men are like lambs to the slaughter. I have seen Western men getting fleeced by Ukrainian princesses without even so much as a kiss.

I really enjoyed many of the personal stories and dialog towards the end of the book. I think it really helps cement the ideas and techniques discussed in previous chapters. Not only do you have a “what to do” list, but you have a dialog that showed what Roosh did to be successful and what he did that wasn’t successful. Sometimes we learn more from our mistakes and Roosh, as always, was gracious enough to include examples where he blew it.

Even after living there for as long as I did, I learned a few things based on Roosh's experiences. Some of the ideas I never really put together until I read his book. A few "yeah, I never thought of it that way" moments put a smile on my face while devouring the content. The crazy part is you end up with a sort of love hate relationship with the place.

Quote: (12-03-2012 04:46 PM)Kid Strangelove Wrote:  

Just posted the review on my blog, Check it out: http://kidstrangelove.wordpress.com/2012...ne-review/

TL;DR version - it was good [Image: smile.gif]

Nice review. In the first paragraph under the heading To "Court Ukraine" you have a typo - "noone" should read "no one."

I thought the book was a really good and quick read.

I briefly looked over the book on 28 Nov just to skim and my first impression was that everything was well organized and the pdf format was a little annoying.

I read the book for real today and going through 109 pages took me probably a little more than 2 hours.

Again, I like the organization and as everything flowed just fine. I thought the advice was sound and made sense.

Spellingwise, I think you meant to write Kharkov and not Kharkiv.

Now for the book. I like your writing style. Like others have said before me, your writing style has matured and so has your humor. I like how you include all the details you can including cockblocking the Danish guy, getting friendzoned by the girl who would have fucked, and the progress of your relationship with the teacher. The best part about telling all, including the cock block and how things ended not as good as they could have with the teacher, is that is makes you seem human and not like some emotionless, robotic sex machine.

Reading your story has inspired me. I plan to study Russian once I become fully fluent in German and now I may have to teach English in the Ukraine just like you did.

One more thing. At the end of reading your story and how much you had persevered to eventually being rewarded with figuring out how things work in the Ukraine, I ask that you consider taking a second look at Argentina, considering your skill in figuring out how to lay the local women of various countries has just gone up a notch. I believe if you can get laid in the Ukraine, you can get laid anywhere (though nuances of game change).

I will post a more formal review on my blog soon.

Wald

Quote: (12-04-2012 04:31 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Spellingwise, I think you meant to write Kharkov and not Kharkiv.

Kharkiv is correct.

The Danish cockblock story was pretty hilarious.

Kharkiv is Ukrainian spelling. Kharkov is Russian spelling . They are both correct.

Quote: (12-04-2012 05:13 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Kharkiv is Ukrainian spelling. Kharkov is Russian spelling . They are both correct.

Oh. I thought it was wierd when he spelled it Kharkiv when the websites he used spelled it 'Kharkov'.

I guess what I am saying is pick one.

Doesn't detract from the story at all though.

Having just read Bang Poland in September (was in Poland), and reading Bang Iceland a few weeks ago (heading there in a few weeks), Bang Ukraine definitely had a different feel than Roosh's other books.

It follows the same framework and outline, but Bang Ukraine felt more instructional and calculated than the others. And not in a bad way - Ukraine is so damn crazy and hard to understand that it likely needs a more direct and no nonsense approach to it. Of course the story portion was great as always and had me actually laughing aloud to myself.

My experience in Ukraine differed from Roosh's in a lot of ways, which I can almost guarantee is because I stayed in Kiev the capital as opposed to the industrial shithole of Kharkiv. So while some things were quite different living in the major city (one night stands, more drinking, more promiscuity, etc.), Roosh was dead on about a lot of the ingrained attitudes of these girls.

First off, Roosh is right that the level of femininity you will experience will shock your senses. Heels, skirts, hair, makeup all the time and done well. It's fantastic.

Next, I do agree that it is quite impossible to swoop in for a weekend and succeed. Even though I had success it wasn't until I was there for a week into my 10 night trip where I started "figuring" things out. His methodology is damn accurate with the type of touching and aggressiveness you have to put out. Only in Ukraine did I touch like this and have it widely accepted. I also agree with his beliefs about when to get the number, and about acting like a "man" as I've never seen it so required and expected as it was in Ukraine to be a non-apologetic man in the most traditional sense.

The description of what it was like talking with girls was very similar as well. The funny thing is, and now that I think back about it, is how much these girls change once you bang them. I also had a mini-gf (though not as long as Roosh), and it was actually refreshing to have a girl become funny and cook and clean for you and so on. You get a great girlfriend that you enjoy talking to, seeing and generally being around.

I'm always a fan of the stories section. However dare I say that Roosh's Yulia story was quite long...perhaps a sign of how much he liked her? Awww... [Image: gay.gif] Just kidding my friend, having seen a glimpse at what these girls could offer visually and with their femininity I can see how what you describe happened to you would happen to most men. And back to the story, even though it was a longer story the reader is still entertained throughout and waiting to see how it ends.

Enjoyed the read and highly suggest it to those traveling to Ukraine, especially for Kharkiv and other smaller cities.

Well, in my case, I NEEDED the book. It was a perfect addition to the Roosh's other works, maybe a little more thorough?

I was in Ukraine for 2 months, exactly 1 month before Roosh dropped in; the same city; Kharkov. Plus another smaller city in the same region. The line that jumped out to me the most? "I never felt like a chump as many times as I did in Ukraine." ME TOO! You can take your best game and all that you know, and flush it down the fucking toilet in Ukraine. It is a transcriptional society. I loved Roosh's descriptions and explanations ... "the Paint Over" culture - LMAO!!!

The next point I agree and emphasize is the need for a good investment of TIME. Ukraine is not a fast opening oyster. And, again, the suspicion that awaits a foreigner is universal - men, women and child.

Kharkov a shit hole? I don't know ... I expected worse actually. There were enough places to go, clubs, tons and tons of women.
English rare? Sure ... but, I found it to be much easier than my first 6 months in South America.

The point I am particularly grateful for is a stroll through the Ukrainian woman's mind. (how the fuck did you fit inside) Yes, these are NO soft innocent princesses. Most of these women have scars from a rather early age. My first two weeks in Ukraine, I was a little too strong and too fun. My last 4 weeks, I was too much a pussy. Ukraine is a place that requires some self balancing. Again, a hopeless destination without the luxury of time. I found Kiev, especially the center, to be ruined (much like Medellin is now).

But, have you ever seen so many model quality women in your life?!?!!? Sit one hour near Independence square in Spring ... and you count 100's of 9's and 10's (again .. from a slight distance. This is a Paint Over Culture).

So ... it's all similar to chasing the unicorn is it not? The perfect place with the perfect women.

Thanks for writing it, and allowing me to contribute my thoughts.

correction ... not transcriptional = TRANSACTIONAL. Everybody does things for advantage and gain (status, material, physical).

You have to get on the inside to have it any other way. Maybe it is possible. Maybe it is not. I do not know, and the chances are I will never know.

Roosh’s continues his chronicles searching for the Poosy Paradise with Bang Ukraine. It’s clear from reading just the first few pages of Bang Ukraine that Roosh is a man of his craft. Game might be the theory of the universe for girls, but we still need to deal with a certain place and time when applying game since girls are highly affected by context and culture. There are shitloads of books on Easten Europe’s history and culture, a few about traveling there, but a big fat zero on how all this shit ties back bangs, let alone from the world’s leading Bangalogist. Roosh’s guide covers all the necessary aspects from A to zex in this massively fucked up country with inversely some of best looking girls around. The guide is broken down into background about Ukraine and it’s fucked up people, girls, his personal stories and in-depth coverage of Kharkov.

I like Roosh’s writing style. He comes across like he’s trying to help and doesn’t take himself too seriously. He definitely comes from the rationalist/analytic perspective of trying to understand his environment. This means hypothesizing, experimenting, assessing results and restarting from the beginning if need be. This could make a book boring but Roosh does a good job of keeping the book lively. From his jokes about kamakazi kockblocks to comparing picking up Ukrainian chicks to Weekend at Bernie’s, he makes learning the game concepts memorable. His personal stories/case studies really bring the rest of the book together and serve as a good crystallization point of the topics. You really see the struggles Roosh went through and how he painstakingly discovered the efficient game for Ukraine.

In terms of accuracy, there I think he’s spot on. I went to Kiev so some of my experiences since the place is actually better looking than many of the neighborhoods in London but most things ring true throughout the country. The cashiers are as rude as hell, taxis will rip you off, and place is indeed corrupt as all fuck. One of my friends in Ukraine works at a Big 4 accounting firm there and she was telling me the companies hide their money all over the place since if they didn’t commit tax fraud the government workers would steal it instead. And that’s another thing Roosh picks up on, the difference in wealth for the few while the majority are poor. I would be walking through a shithole neighborhood and then suddenly I found myself on a street full of every luxury brand available.

In terms of women, Roosh describes them women pretty accurately. I remember having just got off the plane and getting into the city being struck by how the girls looked and composed themselves. I would say 75% of the girls were bangable and the top 1/3rd really could just be picked up and dropped off at a photoshoot. They do wear a shitload of make-up and dress well which makes them maximize what they have. Thing is if you’re coming from the US or UK, it’s a still massive upgrade. Roosh at least had a frame of reference against Polish girls. For me, it was a bunch of hogs. I remember coming back to London after Kiev and all I could think of when I was looking at the girls was “all you fat bitches could do so much more but you just aren’t trying”.

But there is a massive language barrier as Roosh mentions. Even though I went to Kiev which had a much bigger English speaker population, it really is about finding the English speakers. I think Kiev is a little better in terms of picking up a girl without knowing Russian but it’s still not easy mode. Most of the time I would be just trying to find an English speaker and when I did, you do run into the cold personality thing. I got pretty close to the one night stand since I found a girl who was an English groupie but turned out she was a semi-pro who I told to fuck off. I wasn’t in Kiev long enough to go out as much as I wanted. I think it’s possible to get a one-night stand there but I think the more efficient game is the slow dating game that Roosh describes. Otherwise, you’re probably going to run into a lot of hookers and/or get blown out a lot.

That said, I enjoyed Ukraine and I would recommend going there at least once. The food is good and cheap. I personally enjoy how fucked up the place is since it almost gets comical. And before you do, you should internalize Roosh’s teachings else you’ll probably waste a lot of time just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Highly recommended for all you [Image: heart.gif] tourists.

Cheers dudes

I just finished reading Bang Ukraine from the perspective of someone who has never visited the country but has (had) it at the top of the list as a next destination.

The structure of the book is similar (but not exactly the same) to Roosh's other Bang guides.

Part I is full of useful information that includes an overview of the country, tips for securing lodging (including specific websites to help you get started), and some details about what your overall budget expectations should be as well as some points about logistics.

Part II really goes into depth about Ukranian women. There are several paragraphs I really want to quote here to give an example of the rich content, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who plans to read the book. I'll just say that on one hand he says Ukranian women are the most feminine he has ever encountered and on the other hand they are like corpses. But as odd, or contradictory, as that sounds, he does a great job explaining why. He also breaks down Ukranian girls into three groups: students to 20, older students around 21-24 and professional women from 25-30. This section is probably the most useful for understanding the women there.

Part III is all about game - pipelining through internet game, day game and night game. This section will probably be most helpful to guys who are new or even intermediate in game because Roosh gives a lot of tips/pointers for how to approach, including specific examples of approaches he did. For daygame, some of his openers include the lines you're familiar with (pet shop) but he also introduces a new framework (MANEC) which I found helpful and plan to experiment with here in Poland.

For night game, he introduces a new method called "Weekend at Bernie's game" which includes four steps to help you open a Ukranian girl in a nightlife setting and keep the conversation going.

I don't want to reveal too much about this section for Roosh or his readers so all I'll say is that 1) I wish he had gone into this level of detail in Bang Poland and 2) this section alone is easily worth a $10 e-book for anyone who plans to visit Ukraine. In addition to game, he covers the details about relationships with Ukranian girls, race, style and a brief analysis of Ukranian guys, which, if judging by his analysis of Polish men, he's spot on.

Part IV is all about the stories that bring home his observations and lessons from the previous chapters and here on the forum. I will admit that I really enjoy Roosh's writing. I was pleasantly surprised by Dead Bat and would read another memoir of his if he decided to write one. His writing has improved a lot over the years and this book is no exception. The real difference now is that he paints a clear enough picture that I feel like a spectator watching the night unfold. I didn't have that feeling with Dead Bat. His writing is much more "vivid" now.

Part V follows his other guides by giving specific information about a city, in this case Kharkiv. He breaks down the lodging in Kharkiv and then specific places to run day and night game.

Overall I think it's one of his best books yet. That said, after reading it I have to say that Ukraine will probably not be my next destination. I love feminine women as much as the next guy but the description of Kharkiv alone (depressing, gloomy, industrial shithole) made me depressed and is enough to keep me away. I've had my fill of that industrial shithole feel in Poland and can't see spending time in Ukraine to get what we already have in Poland (feminine women). I'll keep it on the list, but I'm now looking into Croatia and a few other countries.

Great job on the book and congrats on another release, Roosh.

The book is excellent and I give it 5 stars. It is better than the Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia books. I was very happy to review this book because I’ve been to the Ukraine multiple times over 3 consecutive years (2004-2007).

I actually lived in Kharkiv, within a block of where Roosh lived 5 years earlier. So I found it especially interesting to see how Kharkiv has changed in the 5 years. I lived in Kharkiv for almost 6 months with trips to Kiev, Sumy, Odessa, Kherson, Nikolaev. When I lived in Kharkiv there were few or no Mercedes there. I did not consider Kharkiv, the “industrial shit hole” like Roosh did, so it may have deteriorated in the proceeding 5 years. I did not spend much time in the areas away from the downtown which is the nicest part. So if I had to go to the outlying areas frequently, I would agree it was a shithole, because those areas are.

I also agree the discos and bars in Kharkiv suck. Kiev is a good place for bars and Night Game not Kharkiv.

The “Ukraine Background” section of the book is excellent.

I think Roosh was very smart to use the teaching English Game. I’ll have to try it the next time I’m in Ukraine. I honestly think 3 months is not that much time in the Ukraine. I agree 100% a month is needed to get anything going. In 2 weeks you may get lucky. Most of the time it takes several dates to have sex with a girl. Three was my most common number, with one taking 6 dates (this girl had a Ukranian BF that she married in the next six months).
Roosh states, "Ukraine is a poor country of rich people"

It is sad and amazing to hear that the country hasn't gotten any better. The bad part for the players is that there is a now a Ukrainian moneyed class that a foreign player has to compete against. Guess what? They'd prefer that rich crooked businessman over you, the traveling player!

Roosh calls it the "paint over culture". Roosh nails it here, "Ukraine is composed of many onion layers of cheap covering. As long as people can keep buying paint in the form of fancy cars, bribes, and overpriced first world accoutrements, the foundation will be ignored and Ukraine will continue to be a raging shithole."

I agree 100%., that customer service, as Westerners know it, does not exist. They have no clue what it is and aren’t used to tipping.
Conning people is the way people make money in Ukraine.

Roosh states, “America is a money-obsessed culture, but Ukrainians take it to another level. They see the potential for dollar signs in everything. As I later found out, the women evaluated my worth not just based on my personality or my ability to sexually please them, but on whether I could possibly provide for them in the future.”

Traveling players need to realize that offering a girl your dick is not a delicacy. Most girls want more out of life than getting fucked by a traveling rogue!

Roosh states that Kiev has a sizable population of Turkish sex tourists, there for the prostitution. This didn’t exist in Kiev 5 years earlier when I visited.

Roosh states that ONS or SNL only occurred in Kiev. Yes, this was my experience too! Apparently Kiev is wilder.

Kharkiv has a lot of Turkish guys going to school and living there now, which was not the case five years earlier.

I agree with Roosh on his analysis of English spoken in the Ukraine. Kiev has more English speakers and that is where you should play if you want those girls. There is a low amount of English in the provinces, but living is much cheaper. Not knowing Russian you will miss out on more than 80% of the girls that can't speak English. I played almost exclusively on Anglophiles.

Yes, girls are not trying to snag a foreigner. They want only rich Ukrainian guys and as Roosh said the Mafia guy is a better catch!

"All those stories you hear of desperate Ukrainian or Russian women throwing themselves at foreigners don’t apply until you <sb she> gets to the late 20s and early 30s, but by then she’s past her prime."

I agree with Roosh on the expenses: $500 - 1200 for apts. I paid about $900 per month in Kharkiv

Roosh says you need $1750 / mo. to live and play - Agree 100%. That is for a smaller city and Kiev will cost more to have a player lifestyle, because girls want to be taken on dates.

Roosh says Ukrainian girls are not the best looking, but dress and makeup add much. I also agree they are very feminine and traditional and want to be treated like a lady. This also includes a healthy attitude toward sex.

Roosh is not happy with the Ukrainian girl's personality "The best way to describe a Ukrainian girl’s personality is that of a corpse." The ones I met were a little better. In fact I thought some were either pretty nice or nice con artists.

"Another notable personality trait of the Ukrainian girl is that she’s extremely skeptical and untrustworthy." Agree. Why not? You're a sex tourist who will disappear, unless you can prove yourself differently.

Roosh nailed it 100% why Ukrainian women are so untrusting. I won’t tell you why, but you can find out in the book.

Roosh states, that Ukrainan women love modeling and modeling poses on dating sites, etc. Agreed, but this is common w/ most young girls in some other countries too. Only difference is the level of sluttiness in how they dress!

Roosh discusses, “Three types of men a Ukrainian girl would like to experience”. This analysis is excellent.

Roosh played as Type 1 Man, which is the hardest place to play. I played as Type 2 Man, which is easier, but you have to convince them of your sincerity.

There is some overlap in the 3 types of men and a girl's best option is to find all in one ideal man, which is usually the middle one.
The “Stories” were excellent as always with Roosh’s books. I highly recommend you buy the book!

I did a longer review of the book on my blog with additional stories from my experiences when I lived and played in the Ukraine.

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2012/12/26...g-ukraine/

I highly recommend the book. Buy a copy!

Thanks for all the reviews. Launch week starts on Jan 7 where I'll have a lot of goodies.

Im buying Bang Ukraine even though I got the review copy.
Im interested in seeing all the extras on the 5 dollar deal.

I'm not a marketing person, But Roosh.
Are you putting it at 5 dollars so get publicity and make quick sales. or does it have to do with the fact that travel guides aren't in your interest anymore. aka you don't really care about the money, just the fact that you're getting information out there?

I am the cock carousel

Sourcecode where you finding the $5 deal?

Quote: (01-09-2013 08:41 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Im buying Bang Ukraine even though I got the review copy.
Im interested in seeing all the extras on the 5 dollar deal.

I'm not a marketing person, But Roosh.
Are you putting it at 5 dollars so get publicity and make quick sales. or does it have to do with the fact that travel guides aren't in your interest anymore. aka you don't really care about the money, just the fact that you're getting information out there?

Book sales are a complicated beast.

Quote: (01-10-2013 03:08 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Sourcecode where you finding the $5 deal?

Goes on sale this Friday:

http://www.rooshv.com/bang-ukraine-will-...avel-guide