rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So, what are the odds that the chastity belt guy...

... from Roosh's link here... would still have to pay a lot of money to his wife if he divorced her to escape abuse?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Shit, that thread was shocking! So much for the fairer sex.

Odds? Who knows.

I do think she is cheating on him. Almost guaranteed. Classic projection IMO.

No man would wear that unless he was actually getting off on being abused. It's either bullshit or this guy has a humiliation fetish.

What in the name of almighty God's green earth is this?! Jesus fucking Christ that looks like something out of a Saw movie! I didn't think they manufactured such devices since, you know, medieval times.

Considering the fact she's definitely getting fucked elsewhere, combined with the fact he may just be the most emasculated man I've ever had the displeasure of viewing, I'd imagine the courts would destroy this poor bastard in a divorce. Absolutely run him over. He's not going to plead abuse - he loves her.

Saw the inventor of this thing interviewed on the Comedy Channel 12 years ago. He was a fat Santa Claus type who owned a plastic factory.
What do you want to bet the locked guy's wife comes home, straps on Mr. Happy and plows him in the ass?
After he lubes himself, of course.

This is fake..This is some fetish bullshit..that guy gets off on it.

He wants to be humiliated

I am the cock carousel

The story is clearly fake. Someone just found a funny picture online and built a story around it.