rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to get girls- 11 year old game ( Roosh's Illegitimate Son)

Game recognized

kid loves Colombians, Brazilians, goes for the kiss early.
Elderly openers in place.

He won when he said.
"Im actually working for Bangbros..."

I am the cock carousel

Ok this isn't a school project, I work for Bangbros.

Comedy Gold

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Isn't this the kid that actually works for Bangbros?

https://twitter.com/babyscumbag

I wonder if Roosh has a heart attack every time that he reads a thread titled like this.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Kid is probably gonna have severe emotional problems as he gets older from being exposed to the world of women and sex so early.

However, he will definitely fuck a lot of girls. Worth it?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I love this kid!!! He is truly advanced beyond his years. The Pimp is strong in this one.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

[quote='Samseau' pid='316042' dateline='1354056184']
Kid is probably gonna have severe emotional problems as he gets older from being exposed to the world of women and sex so early.

*** Nope. The kid hasnt had the proper transition time from infant to toddler to adolescent to teenager to adult. I definitely predict some sort of mid-life crisis in his later years.

Strung out on coke by the time he's 15.

and Sadly I actually doubt he is getting much action..his game is on lock..but at 11-12..i dont see these 20 year old chicks actually getting dicked by him.

Hopefully he can keep his fame up and have groupies when he hits puberty. probably isnt producing sperm yet

I am the cock carousel

That Colombian chick with the British accent....damn. Guy kind of reminds me of Lil Mkel (however you spell it), a kid about this age in London who does similar stuff.

What a cracker!!! LOL

Yeah, he will mostly likely be dead by 20, but what a home run!

"E' meglio vivere un giorno da leoni che cento da pecora."

"Lifes about, shooting your load"

He doesn't know shit about women. Someone is feeding him a script.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:59 PM)Menace Wrote:  

That Colombian chick with the British accent....damn. Guy kind of reminds me of Lil Mkel (however you spell it), a kid about this age in London who does similar stuff.

Is that the black kid?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-27-2012 05:43 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Considering that the most common alternative is to grow up to be a dutiful, sexless beta living a life of quiet desperation, I'd say yes. Take the life of highs and lows rather than an endless, grinding middleground.

Naw this kid is legit. I was a punk asshole when I was a kid and hung around with young skaters.

Skating is the quickest way for a young dude under 16 to live that adult lifestyle. Two of my homies whom could of went pro - one died young, the other fried his brain doing acid - but by 16 they were living the lifestyle of women, drugs, and partying. Your around hot older women all the time and you see older Kats dog them and treat them line shit. It rubs off in you and you pick up and mimic shit. This kid knows how to act but at 11 his dick is still dry but I cant even say that's for sure. He probably has 13 year old skanks giving him bjs and what not. When I was young at 13 you could get your dick wet if you had game, so I could only imagine how young kids are starting now.

Quote: (11-28-2012 12:26 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 08:59 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Is that the black kid?

That's the one.