rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ivy League Game

Ivy League Game

I had a chance to scope out a place that some coworkers invited me to. It's close to an Ivy League school in an 'old money' part of town.

Logistics were good. The ratio of girls to guys (with balls) was about 5 to 1 (!) with 2-4 girls at tables, standing, and seated at couches. No music. No food.

Downsides:

1. Went early- left early with coworkers at 8:00. Will get back to you with night-time report.

2. Cocktails are ten bucks.

3. Entitled chicks

Strategic issues

1. I come from a "get crunked, get low" kind of school. I might have some issues blending in.

2. Tables have white floor-length covers. Considering rolling with a flask, and doing a two drink order, like cocktail plus extra o.j., so that I have a self-mixer once I sit down.

I intend to hit it solo and will report. Any experience/ suggestions?

Ivy League Game

I'm from Boston and spend my fair share of time hanging out in Cambridge, not too far from Harvard and MIT. I can tell you this, Ivy League chicks are some of the most boring, downright lame motherfuckers I have ever met. Recently I went to see a band play at a club with some friends, and it was all Harvard students. They stand outside while the show is going on, smoking their clove cigarettes and talking about midterms. They're smart, good for them. But apparently there's a difference between intelligent and interesting. Pass. I'd rather go to an Irish bar in Southie where there are girls that aren't afraid to have a good time.

Ivy League Game

Paging Athlone.

Ivy League Game

Use the search. There is plenty of valuable information to be gleaned from this topic that has already been written.

Ivy League Game

This has been discussed extensively.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:40 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

At Harvard, you have to be in a finals clubs to regularly bang the top quality girls. But I didnt give a shit because most of the girls were subpar. A 7 was treated like Cleopatra. That was the inspiration for that damn Zuckerberg´s Facebook. Instead, preferred going to BU, Tufts and all the women´s college in Boston, to get laid.

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:47 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:40 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Instead, preferred going to BU, Tufts and all the women´s college in Boston, to get laid.

Yup.

Ivy League Game

UMass has a good selection as well.

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:50 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Bently and Simmons were good too. I would even go to MIT frat parties because the competition was non existant and there were always plenty of hot girls, from women´s colleges, looking for free booze.
At UMass they wouldnt have liked a few Harvard guys trying to bang their women. We would have gotten into a few scuffles.

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 01:57 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Bently and Simmons were good too. I would even go to MIT frat parties because the competition was non existant and there were always plenty of hot girls, from women´s colleges, looking for free booze.
At UMass they wouldnt have liked a few Harvard guys trying to bang their women. We would have gotten into a few scuffles.

You're from my neck of the woods then, Choche. I've never met many worthwhile MIT chicks and I usually group them in with the Harvard crowd. Should I reconsider that philosophy?

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 02:01 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

You're from my neck of the woods then, Choche. I've never met many worthwhile MIT chicks and I usually group them in with the Harvard crowd. Should I reconsider that philosophy?

CMAN it wasnt for the MIT chicks that we went to MIT frat parties. It was because they had the most frat parties with free booze, so girls from all the women´s colleges would start their night there, except that almost all MIT guys have no game. So we took advantage of that and it was easy to game girls there. One of us always had a friend or 2 in an MIT frat, so that is how we could get in.

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-27-2012 02:09 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2012 02:01 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

CMAN it wasnt for the MIT chicks that we went to MIT frat parties. It was because they had the most frat parties with free booze, so girls from all the women´s colleges would start their night there, except that almost all MIT guys have no game. So we took advantage of that and it was easy to game girls there. One of us always had a friend or 2 in an MIT frat, so that is how we could get in.

Ah, okay. I got ya.

Ivy League Game

I have zero affiliation with MIT, but I can tell you I've drank a keg's worth of their beer.

Ivy League Game

all i know is duke has the ugliest girls out of any school in the country

Ivy League Game

Quote: (11-30-2012 02:33 AM)Prince of Poundtown Wrote:  

all i know is duke has the ugliest girls out of any school in the country

I hear they have one hell of a Lacrosse team though.