rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're a pussy if you think there's a war on men

http://www.vice.com/read/youre-a-pussy-i...war-on-men

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, no shit men are “pissed off” about “competing” with women. It’s pretty simple—decades ago, lazy men didn’t have to worry about talented women taking their jobs because they were largely relegated to being housewives or teachers or nurses. Now that women can dictate the terms of relationships and don’t need to latch onto a man as soon as possible, they aren’t willing to start pumping out babies and taking care of a household the way some guys would like. Boo-fucking-hoo. Cry me a river.

..interesting..

I am the cock carousel

what's so interesting about it?

I used to like Vice, but all too often there's this wanna-be hardcore punk angle they try too hard to achieve. And as well all know, punk and feminism go hand-in-hand

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:59 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Yeah, no shit men are “pissed off” about “competing” with women. It’s pretty simple—decades ago, lazy men didn’t have to worry about talented women taking their jobs because they were largely relegated to being housewives or teachers or nurses. Now that women can dictate the terms of relationships and don’t need to latch onto a man as soon as possible, they aren’t willing to start pumping out babies and taking care of a household the way some guys would like. Boo-fucking-hoo. Cry me a river.

..interesting..

Sounds like he's making the argument that it's a good thing for men to spend more time on looking swole, fashionable, and being socially savvy than on medicine, mathematics, and engineering.

From what I understand of history, civilization took off once men didn't have to worry about having enough food. It's like he's arguing that we shouldn't criticize the results of a drought because it's a challenge and what men do is step up to challenges. The logic is absurd.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Women should stick to what they do best. Sucking dick and making sandwiches.

Team Nachos

Quote: (11-26-2012 09:26 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I used to like Vice, but all too often there's this wanna-be hardcore punk angle they try too hard to achieve. And as well all know, punk and feminism go hand-in-hand
It didn't used to be like that...

Feminism and little pussies took over the whole scene and genre of music. But yeah, Vice is full of liberals and artsy, hipster faggots. I like their videos and documentaries though.

And as well all know, punk and feminism go hand-in-hand

After watching the British Up Series I came across this:

All's Well and Fair

Trailer

Episode List

Spanning from 1996-2006, this series covers the lives of 3 women in a punk rock band. Their sole performance together was at a local battle of the bands. All three were single mothers, from Florida.

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

This is the guy who wrote the article
[Image: harry-cheadle.jpg]

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is the guy who wrote the article
[Image: harry-cheadle.jpg]

Case closed.

I wonder how much empowered woman ass he isn't getting as he lavishes praise upon the new status quo. My guess is quite a bit.

I don't mind competing with women. I just hate what the competition turns them into.

lazy men didn’t have to worry about talented women

still eager to meet one of those

Quote: (11-26-2012 09:57 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Women should stick to what they do best. Sucking dick and making sandwiches.

I think you've hit upon one of the major tragedies of all this. most women aren't even good at fellatio or cooking anymore. they reject the things they should be good at, and instead choose to be not good at anything.

[Image: attachment.jpg8819]   

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:02 PM)houston Wrote:  

It didn't used to be like that...

Feminism and little pussies took over the whole scene and genre of music. But yeah, Vice is full of liberals and artsy, hipster faggots. I like their videos and documentaries though.

Gotta go with Houston on this one. Punk started out as a bunch of young, disenfranchised, and angry men (a gang if you will) pissed about the way the common man is treated like a commodity. As the scene grew, chicks started getting involved. Since punk is about questioning the world around you, and punks tend to be losers by nature, feminist thought infiltrated the scene (most of the thanks for that goes to the crusties).

This what brought Nig Heist into being. They are a troll band started by some of the more well known members of hardcore punk, fronted by a Black Flag roadie. The whole point was that they were pissed at where punk was going (gang mentality and violence towards one another) and decided to piss everyone off by singing about sex.

Nowadays, the punk scene is full of hipster pussies. The funny thing is, for all of their compliance with the women, I get more play by being old school and just saying and doing whatever I want.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Skeeze - Can you break down a "punk concert" data sheet sometime?? I don't fit in with anyone when I go because I dress normal, keep my face clean cut and I ain't white.

I'll see what I can do. The scene here in North Jersey is pretty dead right now. What I can say for certain is that for most shows, the ratio is at least a 5:1 sausagefest. What do you mean by dressing normal? Normal for me is sneakers, jeans, and t-shirt. That really won't stop you. I've gone to shows in a dress shirt, slacks, and dress shoes and was able to work it because I can out punk the punks. Having a reputation that precedes me also helps.

Not being white should actually help you. Most of the girls in the punk scene come from pretty sheltered backgrounds, but they want to rebel. Your skin color will add a sense of danger to the young'ns because, despite their openmindedness, they are still pretty ignorant.*

Actually, now that I'm typing this out, I will start to make some notes on my experiences and flesh them out as I go to some shows in the near future.

*Funny side story. When I was living in Miami, the time came that my best friend and his girl had to kick rocks and find their own way. They wound up getting an apartment in Liberty City (extremely poor, mostly black for those who are unfamiliar). This girl who was part of the scene asked him where he was staying since he wasn't at my place anymore. When he told her that he was in Liberty City she advised him to leave because it was a bad place. He accused her of being a racist to which she responded "How can I be racist? I'm Korean".

Can't say I blame her though. In my two years there, my best friend and I were the only men in the group of people I knew that didn't get mugged. We must exude that "Go ahead. Try me" Jersey attitude.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Awful, awful, awful piece of shit article. All I could think of was that the guy who wrote this is GAY and the picture of him confirms it.

Am I getting this right?

The author, pictured above, has a Vice show called "All Around Losing", which looks to be a series about how much of a sexless super nerd he is:

This is the guy calling you a pussy.

News at 11: guy white knighting for feminism on internet is a miserable self-loathing omega.

I'm honored to be called a loser by this human.

I despise guys like this. Instead of trying to understand the problem, they go into white-knighting mode and start bashing men just because they are men. Men are easy targets in today's various forms of media, and attacking them will always result in a positive reaction for the writer as "defender of women's rights" or some similar bullshit.. It's an awful form of parasitism.

Whenever you encounter a piece of shit like this, ask yourself just one thing: can you imagine this guy ever writing an article with the same insulting and whiny tone about how women should stop complaining about men wanting thin bodies and WHR 0.7?

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

what a fucking cunt, needs a fucking slap, I'll slap that oestrogen out of him if he steps foot round my way.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

pretty depressing but responses like this should make us all realize a very harsh truth about the apathetic nature of the world. men are expendable so no one cares. a woman's worries will always be tended to because she has those precious eggs. that's why feminism succeeded.

Anyone check out the comments? I don't know if I should put up the idiots Facebook pictures since their profiles are open to the public, but if Roosh gives me the green light...

this article is on point. generally, dudes are scumbags who only think with their dicks and they control EVERYTHING. all of you dipshits that don't like this piece are the lazy, date-raping, frat boy, fuck wads he is criticizing. keep desperately clinging to the one organ that assures you a place in a dominant social strata. pussies.

5/5.
Privilege is often invisible to the privileged and they become threatened when that norm is questioned.

In the comments thread here: butthurt men having YET ANOTHER tantrum about having a mirror held up to them.
This article is about you, fells, harden up.

The idiots who feel betrayed by a society that is just now beginning to tolerate women--equal rights are still a shadow on the horizon--have obviously never developed their own capacities to be sincere, endearing, charming, emotionally responsive, or even just manipulative--you know, those things that women use to "get ahead" by "relating to each other". You're going to be left behind not because you have a penis, but because you refuse to adapt to a culture that less and less lauds repression, frantic competition, and impenetrable hierarchical structures, which would have excluded you anyway, no matter how many episodes of mad men you watched. The good thing for us is that if you're old enough to "feel indignation" about your chosen human deficiency, you're likely totally psychologically petrified and really not a threat to anyone but the people who have to listen to your wailing in person.

I thought this was a great article. It takes a lot of enlightenment to see the world from the lens of the oppressed, but the author has succeeded. Many men are quick to retort "but what about my rights?" when it comes to feminism, but these men don't realize that the liberation of women = the liberation of men. For example, advertisers who would specifically and negatively target female body hair are now moving on to target men's body hair, resulting in the "man-scaping" phenomenon. I'm fighting for an equality where women to rise up to the male's level, not where men come down to the female level.

I'm so glad to see a man write something about this. A friend sent me this link as related to my own response which is posted on my own blog and Facebook. (http://madmethod.tumblr.com)
Thank you for having brain cells to rub together. This whole "War On Men" thing is nonsense and in my opinion just another way to try to get women back in the kitchen. I'm pretty moderate but some of the Neo-Conservatives out there are actually kind of scary (no doubt Venker is among their Evangelical ranks), and these are the same people who are pushing every kind of legislation against women imaginable right now, legislation that would push us back decades. These are the same people who want men to make decisions for women, hardly ever electing a woman to a position of any importance. Who want us not to have a voice regarding our own bodies... s
ee how it all adds up?

Venker's assertion that we should essentially lay back and take it not even is remotely conceivable to me. As I told a friend who claimed men had had their balls taken from them, if you want your balls back, come and get them. Men haven't had their balls forcibly taken from them by "angry feminists." They've been handing them over. This is like kindergarten...the little boys can't stand the idea of being beaten at something by a girl...you remember, when telling someone they do something "like a girl" was considered a deep insult ("you fight like a girl", etc)? These people would have me believe they are full-grown adults, but I'm not fooled. We are still on the playground. Grow up, girls and boys. We have real problems in the world that need to be dealt with. This is ridiculous.

1) Trivializing any kind of rape is DEFINITELY problematic and there's so much more about the "Men's Rights" movement that can be criticized and 2) using "pussy" as an insult as the title of an article that has an overall pro-feminist message is weird and backwards but other than that I definitely agree with what this article is describing. Blaming women who are making strides toward gender equality for small individual setbacks for men is silly and misogynistic. If this article makes you angry (for reasons other than the two I've listed) it's probably because you'd prefer to have women in an archaic traditional role in society lmao

..interesting..

Ahahahaha.

I wonder when this guy will get to hold a real woman's hand for the first time. I bet as he drifts off to sleep he dreams of when he will finally lock lips with a beautiful girl in a romantic embrace, and longs for the day when they can go for long walks on the beach and picnics together.

I guess what I'm trying to say is this guy knows nothing about women whatsoever, and consequently has never been considered by one.

My girl and all her friends are true feminists. If you think there isn't a war on men you've already been completely fooled because women have already won in the U.S. The good news is if you have game you will always have the upper hand in a relationship.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (11-27-2012 11:38 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

My girl and all her friends are true feminists. If you think there isn't a war on men you've already been completely fooled because women have already won in the U.S. The good news is if you have game you will always have the upper hand in a relationship.

I take it the blog's not coming back?