rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Star James Harden is lame as fuck!

He paid this whore $20K just to hangout for a day and flew her friends to a game on a private jet. Now she's bragging on twitter. $20K on a whore--she must have magical poosy.

http://bossip.com/684698/athletes-hoes-j...out-43081/

On one hand..this is completely stupid..especially if he didn't even get head off it.
There a girls that look just like her out there,that bang for free.

One another hand..you have to realize,20k is nothing to him.
He just got an 80 million dollar contract for 5 years.
16mil a year.
thats less than .05% of his salary.

for us normal people, thats buying a girl a 7 dollar drink at a bar

I am the cock carousel

While I agree with Sourcecode James could have picked a girl with more class though rather than a tramp that would blab on the internet first chance she gets. This will come back at him eventually.

The question is:

Did he get to fuck her?

If he didnt fuck her, then yes, that was a stupid move, if he did fuck her, then there is nothing here to be said. Dude gets 16 million dollars per year, what the fuck are you going to do with all that money.

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:30 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

While I agree with Sourcecode James could have picked a girl with more class though rather than a tramp that would blab on the internet first chance she gets. This will come back at him eventually.

Notice what this says about the woman and others like her. The man paid her 20 grand. The least she could do is be discrete. Out of respect and from self-interest (in case he comes back for seconds). Instead, her hypergamous, catty instincts took over and she had to tweet bout it like the dumb ho she is.

Harden's still a great player and the man in Houston not on the Texans, so he should be fine.

I know guys who have paid to fuck Jenna Shea. Apparently she's a shit lay.

It aint tricking if you got it

Man he could of done ALOT better for 20k...dropping him from my fantasy team....

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:01 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

On one hand..this is completely stupid..especially if he didn't even get head off it.
There a girls that look just like her out there,that bang for free.

One another hand..you have to realize,20k is nothing to him.
He just got an 80 million dollar contract for 5 years.
16mil a year.
thats less than .05% of his salary.

for us normal people, thats buying a girl a 7 dollar drink at a bar

His takehome is probably around 8 million/year after taxes, so 20k is ~.0025 of his takehome.

So if your takehome is 50k, that's like spending $125 on a prostitute for you. It's not going to break the bank every once in a while but it's not comparable to buying a drink.

And yeah, the whole point of guys like this paying prostitutes is so that they won't talk about it. She blabbed and now he looks like a clown.

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:41 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2012 05:30 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Notice what this says about the woman and others like her. The man paid her 20 grand. The least she could do is be discrete. Out of respect and from self-interest (in case he comes back for seconds). Instead, her hypergamous, catty instincts took over and she had to tweet bout it like the dumb ho she is.

Harden's still a great player and the man in Houston not on the Texans, so he should be fine.

That chick has been all around the celebrity industry.
If anything..she's a smart ho.

Everyone has paid to have their turn with her..her hype comes from her boasting about it.

I am the cock carousel

She said Lil Wayne had a pencil dick
and Fabolous has a dick that was to big
and that juelz santana tossed her salad

an sex with rob kardashian was "wack"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm in the "this guy is an idiot category." Or maybe he's not normally an idiot, but this was an idiotic act.

Yes, money means a lot less to this guy than most people, but so does pussy. He could walk down to the lobby of his hotel on any given night in any given city and pull attractive women two or three at a time. Why pay $20k on something that you have constantly being thrown at you for free? I could kind of see paying a pro or semi-pro for discretion, but that obviously wasn't the case.

Also, successful people never lose sight of the objective value at money. Unlike many athletes, who end up broke.

Could be worse. He could be Doug Christie:

Quote:Quote:

In the final minute of an N.B.A. playoff game on Monday night, Doug Christie raised his left fist, extending his pinkie and index fingers toward the rafters of Arco Arena. Christie, a lanky swingman for the Sacramento Kings, appeared to be calling out a play for his teammates.

But the message was actually intended for his wife, Jackie, seated in the stands. He often makes the same hand signal at least 50 times a game.

''That's just to let my wife know I love her, and she and family are bigger than basketball,'' Christie said.

With few exceptions, Doug Christie does not look at other women, avoiding dialogue or even eye contact. ''Every conversation I've ever had with a woman since we've been married besides my wife she knows about,'' he said. ''She's been there. But what are we talking about? Banking? Mortgage? Other than that, I don't have anything to say to anybody. It's taking up my time and my time is limited to basketball and my family.''

Jackie Christie arrives before games with her husband and leaves with him afterward. She sends him a note in the locker room before each game, taken there by a team attendant. He writes a reply and sends it back. Sometimes on the road, Jackie will ride in a car behind the team bus, talking to Doug on his cellphone until he arrives at the hotel or arena.

During Christie's time in Toronto, Jackie was uncomfortable that women working for the Raptors went into the locker room to distribute statistics after games. So Doug began dressing in an adjacent room. An Eastern Conference team official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said that he had warned the Kings about obtaining Christie two years ago because of some of the issues his wife had raised in Toronto.

''I just felt I needed to protect my territory in the beginning,'' Jackie said. ''So I had a lot of issues. I have a jealous bone in my body, yes. It's probably as big as me. I'm very easygoing until I feel a threat.''

She added: ''Doug is allowed to look at females. I would prefer he didn't.''

Asked if he considered his current behavior drastic, Christie shook his head no. ''It's not that I'm not allowed to look at women, it's just respect,'' he said. ''I choose this. There is nothing out there for me to want or try to go after. That's not what I'm trying to be about.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/24/sports...all&src=pm

These "independent" tricks don't care about being discreet. For them, it's about fame. They WANT everyone to know who they are and who they've been with. Foolishly, other famous or wealthy dudes will want her based on her rep and who she's been with. If she worked for an agency, and needed to protect the business and the clients, she wouldn't be running her mouth like that. It does make Harden look weak, and don't think cats around the league won't let him hear about it on the court...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

"He met Jackie, a former part-time model, at a sports bar through a friend before he was drafted out of Pepperdine in 1992. He said his lifestyle was much more carefree and rambunctious before his marriage."

These are the kinds of chicks that gravitate towards athletes, and vice-versa. Jackie knows this. She's not joking when she talks about knowing what's out there on the road, because she was one of those chicks. She wasn't going to let another chick just like her eat off the same plate without a fight.

Jackie also famously jumped into a fight that broke out between Doug and an opposing player at the entrance to the tunnel. I don't remember the team the Kings were playing, but she ran over to the fight and started swinging her purse at dudes. It was hilarious. She wasn't only trying to protect him from other chicks, but ANYONE looking to do her boo harm.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-26-2012 07:18 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

These "independent" tricks don't care about being discreet. For them, it's about fame. They WANT everyone to know who they are and who they've been with. Foolishly, other famous or wealthy dudes will want her based on her rep and who she's been with. If she worked for an agency, and needed to protect the business and the clients, she wouldn't be running her mouth like that. It does make Harden look weak, and don't think cats around the league won't let him hear about it on the court...HA HA!

Maybe not, I mean the NBA and NFL are notorious for guys doing this same thing and they have been for years. It's probably is slightly embarrassing, but at the end of the day he's not the only one. Cats just have to be more cognizant of the repercussions for doing things like this due to Twitter and Facebook. The saddest part is that he isn't the first and won't be the last.

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:18 PM)iWin Wrote:  

Maybe not, I mean the NBA and NFL are notorious for guys doing this same thing and they have been for years. It's probably is slightly embarrassing, but at the end of the day he's not the only one. Cats just have to be more cognizant of the repercussions for doing things like this due to Twitter and Facebook. The saddest part is that he isn't the first and won't be the last.

The level of trash talk on the court can be vicious. One of the best examples I can recall didn't even happen in the NBA - it was in college hoops. J.R. Reid, who had a long NBA career played at North Carolina. They were playing an ACC rival school, and it so happened he was banging the ex-girlfriend of one of the players on the opposing team. Throughout the game he kept up a graphic running commentary of what he was doing to her sexually. The poor guy had his worse game of the season - he could barely function. Technically, Reid was getting HIS sloppy seconds, but it still got to him. Maybe he was really hurt when this girl broke up with him or something. But Reid used it to fuck with his head. The Duke fans, known for being some of the most witty and rabid fans in the college game, are known for taking anything stupid a visiting player does that ends up in the paper and using it against him. Another North Carolina player, Steve Hale, had gotten injured in a game and got a partially collapsed lung. He wasn't dressed for the game, but they STILL fucked with him by chanting "IN-hale, EX-hale, IN-hale, EX-hale" (a take on both his struggle to breathe, AND his last name). Pure genius.

Quote: (11-26-2012 09:14 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:18 PM)iWin Wrote:  

The level of trash talk on the court can be vicious. One of the best examples I can recall didn't even happen in the NBA - it was in college hoops. J.R. Reid, who had a long NBA career played at North Carolina. They were playing an ACC rival school, and it so happened he was banging the ex-girlfriend of one of the players on the opposing team. Throughout the game he kept up a graphic running commentary of what he was doing to her sexually. The poor guy had his worse game of the season - he could barely function. Technically, Reid was getting HIS sloppy seconds, but it still got to him. Maybe he was really hurt when this girl broke up with him or something. But Reid used it to fuck with his head. The Duke fans, known for being some of the most witty and rabid fans in the college game, are known for taking anything stupid a visiting player does that ends up in the paper and using it against him. Another North Carolina player, Steve Hale, had gotten injured in a game and got a partially collapsed lung. He wasn't dressed for the game, but they STILL fucked with him by chanting "IN-hale, EX-hale, IN-hale, EX-hale" (a take on both his struggle to breathe, AND his last name). Pure genius.

Great stories. Reminds me of when Gabe Pruitt, from USC, got pranked by UCLA students. He befriended a chick on Facebook named Victoria, but she was actually made up. He gave "her" (actually a bunch of male UCLA students) his digits in hopes of meeting up, but ended being the subject of vicious taunts like ,"VIC-TOR-IA, VIC-TOR-IA". They also recited his phone #. He shot only shot 3 of 13 that day.

The male primary sexual imperative (have sex with attractive women) meets the secondary female imperative (hypergamy) once more.

Nothing more to see here.

The dude is still performing for my fantasy team. He can do whatever he wants with his monay.

idk if i would call it lame. being a pro athlete he likely does not have time to go out gaming and even so would meet mostly gold diggers and pros. it cuts out the bullshit

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

The NHL has some pretty good chirps too. Puck Bunnies (groupies) are not off limits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1angy_kj...page#t=31s

re: Elisha Cuthbert - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1L3f4q2r7o

FEAR THE BEARD!!!

P.S. Shit like this happens all the time. Stop reading "bossip" websites.

I love the way Javale McGee played this. He flew a bitch out coach, smashed a couple of times, only fed her once, and then sent her on her way.

Quote: (11-27-2012 10:24 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

FEAR THE BEARD!!!

P.S. Shit like this happens all the time. Stop reading "bossip" websites.

Exactly.