rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A bluepill story from Reddit

This was on another forum, no URL to the original Reddit post.

Quote:Quote:

I’m 32 years old and have never been married. Unfortunately (or fortunately I’m not sure which anymore at this point) I have no kids. I am single and alone and not dating anyone. I live in Los Angeles. My income was $120,000.00 (net earnings after creative deductions and business taxes) in 2011. Income is projected to be $170,000.00 (net earnings after business taxes) in 2012. I’m exactly the kinds of “independent man” women claim they want. I drive a luxury car with an amazing apartment in Los Angeles directly on the beach. It’s quite a panty moistener and costs me $6,000.00 per month. I work from home because an office would cost at least another $2,000.00 month. I keep in great shape. Gym 3-4 a week + running + organic diet (I spend $700-$900.00 a month on organic foods and supplements) I was raised in a Christian “7th Heaven” (old TV show) type household. We always went to church. Strong hard working father figure was always present for me and my siblings. I went to private school, university, law school, and then started my own practice at 28 years old.

My parents met and married in college. They have been married for 39 years. And it hurts me to the core to be 32 and unmarried. Alone. Without a loving wife. I feel pain from it every single day. It’s like a sharp invisible dagger constantly stabbing at me. But perhaps I’m part of the problem listed in the graphs above. Let me explain why:

I went to the same college my parents met and married at. I was hoping to meet marry and settle down. Instead I was met with hundreds young college aged women who were NOT interested in marriage. They were interested in: 1) Partying 2) Having sex. College was 24/7 fuck fest. At first I was able to begrudgingly “socialize” in this element. What do I mean by “this element” within this context? College: Extreme social promiscuity, cheating, drama, drugs, and parties. I was an observer but NEVER a direct participant because my heart would not let me. This eventually caused me to stick out as a third wheel observer on campus. Someone who was always “not mixing” or “participating”. As a result I never enjoyed the benefits. I rarely dated. Instead I was sneered at. Cute girls flicked their fingers at me. I was used by women as a person to tell their problems to. I was passed over. I was seen as “weak “lame” and “boring”. I was ignored in the hallways, library, classes, by these women. And it didn’t help I was cash strapped broke working a minimum wage job and eating Raman noodles..

The vast majority of these young hot girls vigorously pursued college life sex like you would not believe. They had sex with a large variety of guys. What I personally call “lily padding”. These girls did anything and anyone in the name of “fun” (fun=parties, fun= sex with new people, fun= drugs, fun= raves, fun = frat party etc.

It hurt me to watch these girls go out of their way to pursue and spread their legs for complete losers. COMPLETE LOSERS. I’m talking: Hi I work in a carnival part time, I’m covered in tattoos, I have no job, I failed my minimum wage drug test and I’m in a band. These guys were losers. Some did not even go to the college! They would hop a bus stay with friends and get laid THAT NIGHT.

Many nights I could not sleep because of the girls getting fucked hard… 1,2,3,4 dorms down. The dorms were old military barracks from the 1940’s with vents through the ceilings. It was very loud. All the time. I remember how much it hurt to be rejected by one girl in particular I had my open hopeless romantic heart set on… We had allot in common. I pursued her like a complete gentlemen – and was eventually turned down. That same weekend after getting turned down I got to hear her getting fucked hard and loud in the room next door. The guy who lived there was a super scraggly unattractive heavy drug user covered in tattoos majoring in “music studies”. This girl was young hot thin beautiful in her physical prime. I never said anything. But I felt so hurt she turned me down for casual sex with a guy like that.
This guy was very open about his exploits with her and told me not to worry because practically every guy he knew fucked her. As the years passed the same thing happened again and again, and again and again, in various ways with all kinds of unrelated girls. What I mean is: I was looking for a LTR leading to marriage. I would meet trade numbers talk and “feel” a girl was a good person. Then she would do other guys. Or I would find out things like this. When this kind of thing happens to me over and over all through my life….it hurts me and makes me doubt senses. What is wrong with me that my heart is telling me she is a good person when she is clearly not?

As time went on I was labeled “husband material” by the girls on my campus. This phrase continued to plague me into my late 20′s. This label resulted in ZERO DATES all through college. I wasn’t “down with it”. I wasn’t “participating” etc (sex, drugs, parties, etc.) My heart wasn’t into it. So I wasn’t entitled to any of the benefits (having sex with young attractive girls in their prime etc.). However party guys, flash in a pan athletes, loser guys in bands, wanna be DJ’s and self-professed “club promoters” – were ALWAYS getting these girls at their youngest hottest physical prime. Basically the more of a loser the guy was… the more these women would have sex with them. Hot sorority girls flocked to Football players like a butterfly’s on a beast. It didn’t even matter if the guy was black. College athletes did not even TRY to get laid.

One night I had enough. I confronted a room of 8-10 gorgeous white girls. These girls were 18-24 years old. I asked them if they planned to get married. All seemed to say more or less – YES. I asked what their future husband would think about their behavior. I was immediately met with hostility. I was told the future husband would “never know” and “it’s none of his business”. The girls said they knew exactly what they were doing and were planning to “have their fun” (fun= partying, fun=sex, fun=going on spring break etc.) and would “settle down later”. I asked: when are you planning to settle down? They said: “It depends” and “probably around 27, 28” or “maybe sooner it depends”. I really put the girls on the spot. During our exchange they saw I was upset. They told me I should be happy because “nice guys finish first in the end”. I told them you cannot have your cake and eat it to. Then I was told by Kaylene (a young thin super sexy blonde with curves in all the right places (who BTW refused to date me even though we were friends and according to her roommate had sex with almost 30 guys in one semester ) she told me “Michael let me tell you something: not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles”. All of the girls laughed and smiled in agreement.

I thought things would change after college. They didn’t.

Now at 32 and successful these women are hitting me. In my mind these are the same women who rejected me. I’m not interested. The Bible says something to the effect of “don’t forsake the wife of your youth” or something like “remember your young wife”? Something like that. How am I supposed to remember something I never had? I have no history with these women. Ticking ovaries are scandalous. They will lie and say anything to get what they want. Which is: BABIES AND A LOVING HUSBAND TO PAY THEIR BILLS. Yet these women did not even give a few good years of their youth!

As a man I am very visual. God made me this way. I cannot help finding a physically beautiful woman attractive. Why did these women not at least give me a few years of their youth so I would have time to fall in love with them and permanently burn their image in my mind’s eye? I need something to remember when we are 50 and married. Yet she spent her 20’s parceling herself out to guys who gave her nothing and offers nothing to the guy who gives her everything. I’m expected to commit hard earned resources to raising children with what is ultimately a suspect woman whose history I know nothing about. A 30+ unmarried women has very high chance of having a questionable past and baggage. I believe the more men a woman has been with the less likely she is to be emotionally committed each subsequent one. When you have handed out little pieces of your heart over years to dozens of different men what is left for the husband you proclaim to truly love? What value do the words “I love you” mean when she has stared into the eyes of 10-100+ different men and said the same thing?

At 30+ women’s physical appearance has nowhere to go but DOWN. Is this what women mean by “saving the best for last”? Marrying at 30+? How can women spend trillions of dollars a year on beauty products yet at the same time claim a women’s age “shouldn’t be important” to a man? And what about children? Did they ever think their husbands might want to have children? What’s more likely to naturally produce a quicker pregnancy and healthy offspring? A fertile 24 year old in her physical prime… or a 35 year old aging womb? What if I want multiple children? At 30+ a women can easily before infertile after her first pregnancy.
As a result of everything I’ve seen and experienced in my life I would like to make an announcement to all the desperate 30+ year old women out there: I would rather suffocate and die then spend my hard earned income, love, trust, and substance on you. Your entitled, ageing, feminist, jaded, baggage laden and brainwashed. And if I cannot marry a women in her 20’s I REFUSE TO EVER GET MARRIED. Given my high income this should not be a problem. However I’m concerned at some point I will have to start looking overseas (Ukraine, Russia, Eastern Europe etc.). I’m not going to marry one of these 30+ ageing entitled females who clearly have an agenda of their own. I intend to get married once. Marriage is meant to be forever. I will not be a starter husband for one of these used up women. I can’t tell you the number of men I’ve known who married late and were rewarded by losing everything they spent their lives building…

The way I see it I’ve been given the following choices:

1)Marry a 30+ women.
2)Marry a women in her twenties
3)Be single and enjoy my money.

I've got to find that URL. This guy is so close to reaching a personal enlightenment. His head is even in the right place - Ukraine, Russia, traveling, etc. He just needs to be convinced of the unabashed awfulness of American women, which he's seen firsthand, and understand it for what it is. Posting to reddit will only result in a bunch of betas and womyn responding calling him a loser though. Man needs an intervention.

Questionable financial decision though, blowing half your monthly on a car. $6k sounds like he bought outright instead of leasing. With that type of mindset, he could get a very rude awakening in Ukraine if he doesn't play it smart.

The dude is a loser. Why is he so concerned about black guys? He is one of those guys. Insecure. I'm betting he thinks he is superior to those black guys who are getting laid and pissed off at his innocent white women daring to go with a black guy instead of a guy like him.

Dude sounds uptight and annoying, with poor grammar to boot, but his points are good.

Personally I think the finance guy who responded to the gold digger on Craigslist put the same kind of idea much more eloquently.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

These guys are a dime a dozen. Maybe a dime a gross, who knows.

A week doesn't pass that I won't meet a guy with solid money, good looks, good physique, strong values, etc, that also can't get laid or even find a girlfriend.

A week also doesn't pass that I won't meet a scraggly loser in a shitty band who is getting laid on-the-regular with cute coeds.

Money is good for your own purposes, or to meet a "kissed too many frogs" cougar, but it doesn't mean jack when it comes to women at their prime. There is probably nothing you could do to change this guy's mind about wanting to settle down.

The fact that he can't get laid means he will instantly get one-itis the moment a 33 year old haggard cougar gives him any attention.

Quote: (11-26-2012 09:26 AM)jammer Wrote:  

The dude is a loser. Why is he so concerned about black guys? He is one of those guys. Insecure. I'm betting he thinks he is superior to those black guys who are getting laid and pissed off at his innocent white women daring to go with a black guy instead of a guy like him.

I had to read it again to see what you were talking about. Now he sounds like a frustrated religious racist. Disappointing, as he's seen so much of the true reality of women.

Oh well.

I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. Sounds like a rational guy making rational observations. He's not saying that women should fuck him cuz he's successful, he's just saying it makes more sense (both moral and darwinian sense) for women to choose successful/stable men over unsuccessful/unstable men. Now that he's successful, he's refusing to settle for 35 yr old cougars that would've rejected him in his 20s. Sounds like he's saying he's a good guy that has always been passed over for losers. I think you should sympathize with somebody like that more than knock him.

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:01 AM)Craig Wrote:  

I'm not seeing what you guys are seeing. Sounds like a rational guy making rational observations. He's not saying that women should fuck him cuz he's successful, he's just saying it makes more sense (both moral and darwinian sense) for women to choose successful/stable men over unsuccessful/unstable men. Now that he's successful, he's refusing to settle for 35 yr old cougars that would've rejected him in his 20s. Sounds like he's saying he's a good guy that has always been passed over for losers. I think you should sympathize with somebody like that more than knock him.

I did sympathize with him until the racist shit came out. Go read it again. What do you think he is implying when he is referring to black guys? He is basically throwing black men under the bus and implying that a white woman is crazy to decline him in favor of a black guy. You can see the subtle racism right there. Stuff like that make it tough for a black guy to go after a non-black woman.

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:13 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:01 AM)Craig Wrote:  

I did sympathize with him until the racist shit came out. Go read it again. What do you think he is implying when he is referring to black guys? He is basically throwing black men under the bus and implying that a white woman is crazy to decline him in favor of a black guy. You can see the subtle racism right there. Stuff like that make it tough for a black guy to go after a non-black woman.

That's the only part I agree with you on, he sounds a tad racist. But maybe he's just saying that it sucks that girls want everything he's not. He's white, but they want black. He's smart, but they want stupid. He's ambitious, but they want losers. I would say it's a subtle form of racism if racism at all (term gets abused way too much), but not enough to hate on his points.

That whole post sounds a little too scripted. I call bullshit. It contains some truth, but it's more like a movie that is "based on true events " This guy went to a good university, but the guy in the next dorm room is a tattooed heavy drug user? It's possible, but just a little too perfect.

What kind of school is this where the hottest chicks are hopping on city buses to go chase carnies?

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:21 AM)j r Wrote:  

That whole post sounds a little too scripted. U call bullshit. It contains some truth, but it's more like a movie that is "based on true events " This guy went to a good university, but the guy in the next dorm room is a tattooed heavy drug user? It's possible, but just a little too perfect.

What? Too perfect to be true? Every college has tattooed artsy losers. You'd have to limit "good colleges" to ivy league schools to escape that. Why so much hate on this guy?

Athlone summed up this money vs game thing really well over at Return Kings http://www.returnofkings.com/596/money-over-bitches

Damn, where are your guys seeing subtle racism.
why does this have to instantly turn into a race problem.

sounds more like the guy is just upset in general that he didn't get laid, but everyone else did.
now he can't bring himself to settle when he knows the girls rode the carousel.

if i were him I'd break that thought and fuck some of those girls that are after him for money. get his share of pussy in while still making plans to better himself. with the money and time he seems to have.he could be like George Clooney..aging and still getting around

I am the cock carousel

Yet she spent her 20’s parceling herself out to guys who gave her nothing and offers nothing to the guy who gives her everything.
End Quote

Words to never forget.

He's fucking nailed, he's sort of reached red pill thinking because women (or lack of) in his life have pushed him to it. You guys in the US are going to see this more and more, let's hope it continues and more men are like him. Someone should just send him a link to Rollo's website.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This guy is a loser.

I see lots of tears but very little sweat.

He sounds like a bitter WW1 general lamenting the fact that the glorious cavalry charge of decades-past has been rendered obsolete by the machine gun.

So he just runs right in to the fire and gets slaughtered, or flees the battlefield entirely.

He won't adjust his tactics; preferring instead to cling to some high-minded ideal. Look where that's gotten him.

The bitterness from years of rejection has poisoned him to his core, it comes across in his writing. He hates women. He hates other men who are good with women. Most of all he hates himself for being a failure with women.

There are no sacred ideals when it comes to the game. "All's fair in love and war" is a cliche for a reason. What you see here is the inevitable result of some poor sap who held on too tightly to outmoded ideas of chivalry and gender roles. He was living in a fantasy while reality passed him by.

This guy failed the most basic test of natural selection: adaptability to one's environment. Nature doesn't give a fuck about your ideals. It doesn't give a fuck about how upset you are about women's behavior. All it cares about is that you figure out how to get your dick wet by any means necessary.

Blue pill beta - 0
Nature - 1

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:30 AM)Craig Wrote:  

That whole post sounds a little too scripted. U call bullshit. It contains some truth, but it's more like a movie that is "based on true events " This guy went to a good university, but the guy in the next dorm room is a tattooed heavy drug user? It's possible, but just a little too perfect.

What? Too perfect to be true? Every college has tattooed artsy losers. You'd have to limit "good colleges" to ivy league schools to escape that. Why so much hate on this guy?

I'm not sure what qualifies as hate. I just find this to be suspicious. There is some truth in the overall narrative, but the details are suspect.

The hottest chicks at any school don't all chase losers. Most chase the most high-status guys on campus: members of exclusive fraternities, athletes, rich kids, guys in leadership positions. I can't believe that this guy could he good-looking, have his act together and still be always striking out with women. Guys with no game get laid, they get girlfriends.

Quote: (11-26-2012 11:11 AM)j r Wrote:  

I'm not sure what qualifies as hate. I just find this to be suspicious. There is some truth in the overall narrative, but the details

The hottest chicks at any school don't all chase losers. Most chase the most high-status guys on campus: members of exclusive fraternities, athletes, rich kids, guys in leadership positions. I can't believe that this guy could he good-looking, have his act together and still be always striking out with women. Guys with no game get laid, they get girlfriends.

Yes but the narrative could be correct because most beta men can't see the value behind 'losers', 'creeps', etc. They don't see the social value that some of these guys hold, but label them losers as it's an easy get out for their own failure to get laid.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-26-2012 11:10 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

This guy is a loser.

I see lots of tears but very little sweat.

He sounds like a bitter WW1 general lamenting the fact that the glorious cavalry charge of decades-past has been rendered obsolete by the machine gun.

So he just runs right in to the fire and gets slaughtered, or flees the battlefield entirely.

He won't adjust his tactics; preferring instead to cling to some high-minded ideal. Look where that's gotten him.

The bitterness from years of rejection has poisoned him to his core, it comes across in his writing. He hates women. He hates other men who are good with women. Most of all he hates himself for being a failure with women.

There are no sacred ideals when it comes to the game. "All's fair in love and war" is a cliche for a reason. What you see here is the inevitable result of some poor sap who held on too tightly to outmoded ideas of chivalry and gender roles. He was living in a fantasy while reality passed him by.

This guy failed the most basic test of natural selection: adaptability to one's environment. Nature doesn't give a fuck about your ideals. It doesn't give a fuck about how upset you are about women's behavior. All it cares about is that you figure out how to get your dick wet by any means necessary.

Blue pill beta - 0
Nature - 1

I agree that adaptability is the #1 test you can't allow yourself to fail, but it takes time to come to that knowledge if you've been brainwashed with romantic feminist ideals. You make it sound as though he missed his opportunity to adapt. One can adapt even at 32 and still score tons of pussy.

His scorn is nothing compared to the guys who actively wanted to participate in the clusterfuck but were denied.

The best case scenario for the average American man is for a collective bitch slap to take control of things, but the much more likely future is robot porn.

He makes the fatal mistake that many guys make: he projects what should be on what is. Disappointment follows. He thinks women should think logically and want someone like him. Logically, they should, but they are not wired that way. For a woman to be "logical" society must impose restrictions to make her behave this way, it is not an inherent characteristic of most women. He just doesn't understand and accept how women actually think and behave, and they are not bad for thinking that way either. Millions of years of evolution are not wrong. However, when our society is as it is today, the natural predispositions of women become twisted and perverted, and we get middling 30 year olds who think they're the bees knees.

What? Too perfect to be true? Every college has tattooed artsy losers. You'd have to limit "good colleges" to ivy league schools to escape that.

No, we've got those guys here as well. They aren't as abundant, but they're around and they've got plenty of female fans. There is no "escape".

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (11-26-2012 10:33 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Damn, where are your guys seeing subtle racism.
why does this have to instantly turn into a race problem.

It isn't even subtle-the post quite explicitly brings it up in a way that is difficult to misinterpret unless you're trying to ignore it.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

So far everyone has missed the point. This isn't just a "I'm a beta, woe is me," story.

This is a story of a man losing his faith with God. He was born and raised as a devout Christian. He was taught to respect women and marry. He was looking at the same path as his parents, who went to college and got married.

He went to the same college as his parents, and in just one generation things had become completely corrupt: Girls only do casual sex, girls are all entitled spoiled children, and the biggest pieces of shit get tons of pussy.

In short, sin had taken over.

And thus we find a Christian man in despair, unable to cope with a world that has fallen. I can sympathize with him, because I was raised a Christian as well, and it was difficult for me to accept that, in American society today, a man must become a sinner if he wishes to satisfy his primal urges.

In better times, a man could get married to satisfy those urges, but not in our decadent America.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-26-2012 08:37 AM)reino341 Wrote:  

This was on another forum, no URL to the original Reddit post.

Quote:Quote:

I’m 32 years old and have never been married. Unfortunately (or fortunately I’m not sure which anymore at this point) I have no kids. I am single and alone and not dating anyone. I live in Los Angeles. My income was $120,000.00 (net earnings after creative deductions and business taxes) in 2011. Income is projected to be $170,000.00 (net earnings after business taxes) in 2012. I’m exactly the kinds of “independent man” women claim they want. I drive a luxury car with an amazing apartment in Los Angeles directly on the beach. It’s quite a panty moistener and costs me $6,000.00 per month. I work from home because an office would cost at least another $2,000.00 month. I keep in great shape. Gym 3-4 a week + running + organic diet (I spend $700-$900.00 a month on organic foods and supplements) I was raised in a Christian “7th Heaven” (old TV show) type household. We always went to church. Strong hard working father figure was always present for me and my siblings. I went to private school, university, law school, and then started my own practice at 28 years old.

My parents met and married in college. They have been married for 39 years. And it hurts me to the core to be 32 and unmarried. Alone. Without a loving wife. I feel pain from it every single day. It’s like a sharp invisible dagger constantly stabbing at me. But perhaps I’m part of the problem listed in the graphs above. Let me explain why:

I went to the same college my parents met and married at. I was hoping to meet marry and settle down. Instead I was met with hundreds young college aged women who were NOT interested in marriage. They were interested in: 1) Partying 2) Having sex. College was 24/7 fuck fest. At first I was able to begrudgingly “socialize” in this element. What do I mean by “this element” within this context? College: Extreme social promiscuity, cheating, drama, drugs, and parties. I was an observer but NEVER a direct participant because my heart would not let me. This eventually caused me to stick out as a third wheel observer on campus. Someone who was always “not mixing” or “participating”. As a result I never enjoyed the benefits. I rarely dated. Instead I was sneered at. Cute girls flicked their fingers at me. I was used by women as a person to tell their problems to. I was passed over. I was seen as “weak “lame” and “boring”. I was ignored in the hallways, library, classes, by these women. And it didn’t help I was cash strapped broke working a minimum wage job and eating Raman noodles..

The vast majority of these young hot girls vigorously pursued college life sex like you would not believe. They had sex with a large variety of guys. What I personally call “lily padding”. These girls did anything and anyone in the name of “fun” (fun=parties, fun= sex with new people, fun= drugs, fun= raves, fun = frat party etc.

It hurt me to watch these girls go out of their way to pursue and spread their legs for complete losers. COMPLETE LOSERS. I’m talking: Hi I work in a carnival part time, I’m covered in tattoos, I have no job, I failed my minimum wage drug test and I’m in a band. These guys were losers. Some did not even go to the college! They would hop a bus stay with friends and get laid THAT NIGHT.

Many nights I could not sleep because of the girls getting fucked hard… 1,2,3,4 dorms down. The dorms were old military barracks from the 1940’s with vents through the ceilings. It was very loud. All the time. I remember how much it hurt to be rejected by one girl in particular I had my open hopeless romantic heart set on… We had allot in common. I pursued her like a complete gentlemen – and was eventually turned down. That same weekend after getting turned down I got to hear her getting fucked hard and loud in the room next door. The guy who lived there was a super scraggly unattractive heavy drug user covered in tattoos majoring in “music studies”. This girl was young hot thin beautiful in her physical prime. I never said anything. But I felt so hurt she turned me down for casual sex with a guy like that.
This guy was very open about his exploits with her and told me not to worry because practically every guy he knew fucked her. As the years passed the same thing happened again and again, and again and again, in various ways with all kinds of unrelated girls. What I mean is: I was looking for a LTR leading to marriage. I would meet trade numbers talk and “feel” a girl was a good person. Then she would do other guys. Or I would find out things like this. When this kind of thing happens to me over and over all through my life….it hurts me and makes me doubt senses. What is wrong with me that my heart is telling me she is a good person when she is clearly not?

As time went on I was labeled “husband material” by the girls on my campus. This phrase continued to plague me into my late 20′s. This label resulted in ZERO DATES all through college. I wasn’t “down with it”. I wasn’t “participating” etc (sex, drugs, parties, etc.) My heart wasn’t into it. So I wasn’t entitled to any of the benefits (having sex with young attractive girls in their prime etc.). However party guys, flash in a pan athletes, loser guys in bands, wanna be DJ’s and self-professed “club promoters” – were ALWAYS getting these girls at their youngest hottest physical prime. Basically the more of a loser the guy was… the more these women would have sex with them. Hot sorority girls flocked to Football players like a butterfly’s on a beast. It didn’t even matter if the guy was black. College athletes did not even TRY to get laid.

One night I had enough. I confronted a room of 8-10 gorgeous white girls. These girls were 18-24 years old. I asked them if they planned to get married. All seemed to say more or less – YES. I asked what their future husband would think about their behavior. I was immediately met with hostility. I was told the future husband would “never know” and “it’s none of his business”. The girls said they knew exactly what they were doing and were planning to “have their fun” (fun= partying, fun=sex, fun=going on spring break etc.) and would “settle down later”. I asked: when are you planning to settle down? They said: “It depends” and “probably around 27, 28” or “maybe sooner it depends”. I really put the girls on the spot. During our exchange they saw I was upset. They told me I should be happy because “nice guys finish first in the end”. I told them you cannot have your cake and eat it to. Then I was told by Kaylene (a young thin super sexy blonde with curves in all the right places (who BTW refused to date me even though we were friends and according to her roommate had sex with almost 30 guys in one semester ) she told me “Michael let me tell you something: not only am I going to have my cake eat it and eat it too. I’m going to have it with ice cream and sprinkles”. All of the girls laughed and smiled in agreement.

I thought things would change after college. They didn’t.

Now at 32 and successful these women are hitting me. In my mind these are the same women who rejected me. I’m not interested. The Bible says something to the effect of “don’t forsake the wife of your youth” or something like “remember your young wife”? Something like that. How am I supposed to remember something I never had? I have no history with these women. Ticking ovaries are scandalous. They will lie and say anything to get what they want. Which is: BABIES AND A LOVING HUSBAND TO PAY THEIR BILLS. Yet these women did not even give a few good years of their youth!

As a man I am very visual. God made me this way. I cannot help finding a physically beautiful woman attractive. Why did these women not at least give me a few years of their youth so I would have time to fall in love with them and permanently burn their image in my mind’s eye? I need something to remember when we are 50 and married. Yet she spent her 20’s parceling herself out to guys who gave her nothing and offers nothing to the guy who gives her everything. I’m expected to commit hard earned resources to raising children with what is ultimately a suspect woman whose history I know nothing about. A 30+ unmarried women has very high chance of having a questionable past and baggage. I believe the more men a woman has been with the less likely she is to be emotionally committed each subsequent one. When you have handed out little pieces of your heart over years to dozens of different men what is left for the husband you proclaim to truly love? What value do the words “I love you” mean when she has stared into the eyes of 10-100+ different men and said the same thing?

At 30+ women’s physical appearance has nowhere to go but DOWN. Is this what women mean by “saving the best for last”? Marrying at 30+? How can women spend trillions of dollars a year on beauty products yet at the same time claim a women’s age “shouldn’t be important” to a man? And what about children? Did they ever think their husbands might want to have children? What’s more likely to naturally produce a quicker pregnancy and healthy offspring? A fertile 24 year old in her physical prime… or a 35 year old aging womb? What if I want multiple children? At 30+ a women can easily before infertile after her first pregnancy.
As a result of everything I’ve seen and experienced in my life I would like to make an announcement to all the desperate 30+ year old women out there: I would rather suffocate and die then spend my hard earned income, love, trust, and substance on you. Your entitled, ageing, feminist, jaded, baggage laden and brainwashed. And if I cannot marry a women in her 20’s I REFUSE TO EVER GET MARRIED. Given my high income this should not be a problem. However I’m concerned at some point I will have to start looking overseas (Ukraine, Russia, Eastern Europe etc.). I’m not going to marry one of these 30+ ageing entitled females who clearly have an agenda of their own. I intend to get married once. Marriage is meant to be forever. I will not be a starter husband for one of these used up women. I can’t tell you the number of men I’ve known who married late and were rewarded by losing everything they spent their lives building…

The way I see it I’ve been given the following choices:

1)Marry a 30+ women.
2)Marry a women in her twenties
3)Be single and enjoy my money.

it seems like he has a lot of good things in place as far as having his money right and a nice place. He should take the red pill and slay endless poosay

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three