rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Smell of Chick's Feces helped my game

Let me describe this girl.Very pretty, light skinned Eritrean girl with big brown eyes and a very girl next door innocent girl attitude and curves in all the right places. Deep down tho ... I know shes a cock-hungry slut. Call her the black Taylor Swift. 1 year ago from now she couldve been the one i'd put a ring on but right now I just wanna bang the fake bitch.

Started seeing her about a while ago. Last friday was our 4th or 5th date and I still didnt fuck her because a weakness for the "girl next door" type on my part led to some beta tendencies. That evening was the second night she came over to my place. We were listening to music and drinking wine watching a lil' bit of How I met yow Mama.

All of a sudden a hear a knock on the door and the new herb neighbor tells me to move the car because i was parked on " his spot". (which technically isnt, he cudve parked in the parking spot next to where i parked! fucking SWPL Liberals). I'm cool about it so i excuse myself park the car, have a short chat with the guy, smoke a cigarette and go back in. The whole thing to like 10-15 minutes .

Now HERE IS THE DEAL !When i go to the bathroom on my way to the living room to use some sanitizer ... the toilet was making that " just finished flushing" sound plus the whole bathroom was STINKING ! I sincerely can tell you ... it was hands down the absolute worst smell ever ! Upon my first inhalation i think i might have almost collapsed if it wasnt for the prospect pussy.

But then i realized ... it was her ! There was no one else in the house. During my chat with the neighbor this chick had decided to pollute my bathroom !

I tried to convince myself that it's a natural process but i couldnt !! How can a girl that hot and that " girl next door" be responsible of such a smell that would put a skunk to shame ??

So i went back to the living room and she was sitting there and when i came in she had the balls to smile at me !! Throughout the evening ... instead of the beta tendencies that possesed me when i was with her, my attitude took a complete 180 and i was aloof as fuck. I just couldnt take her seriously after inhaling that one breath of polluted air she was responsible for.

And u know what ? She kept asking me " what's wrong" and " did the neighbor piss u off " ? I ignored her questions, kept her hamster spinning and fucked the jesus out of her the same night.

SHe left in the morning and ever since has been bombarding me with text messages. Average of 5 a day. With me replying to only like one in 3.

Please Please listen to this advise guys. Every time u see a hot chick and catch urself being intimidated by her beauty ... think of her taking a crap. Cuz we all know ... Hot Girl Crap too ! And according to my experience ... smell worse [Image: smile.gif]

Someone recommended this last year. Imagine her dropping the kids off at the pool if she's intimidating you.

Yea but so what? You drop the kids off at the pool too, as it were. I mean, that's like saying, "imagine that she breathes and needs to consume food in order to live."

Quote: (11-24-2012 02:06 AM)-abe- Wrote:  

Yea but so what? You drop the kids off at the pool too, as it were. I mean, that's like saying, "imagine that she breathes and needs to consume food in order to live."
Don't use it if it doesn't help you. He's giving free advice for anyone who wants to use it.

Very similar thing just happened to me an hour ago! Though my situation involved some dragon breath. I went over my oneitis's house for a booty call. I've been beta as shit lately around this chick, and when she answered the door she had just been napping and had some crazy ass morning breath. Oneitis: Gone.

Unfortunately, my attraction went with it.

Quote: (11-24-2012 02:12 AM)houston Wrote:  

Don't use it if it doesn't help you. He's giving free advice for anyone who wants to use it.

Agreed.

And the deeper psychology behind this can work for you in a lot of ways once you understand it.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Heh, great story.
Did you get the Indignation Bang? [Image: smile.gif]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA

Dude, you sure know how to pick a topic title.

Growing up, my sister would stank up the bathroom far worse than me or my dad. My dad would always complain, "you'd think three men just took a shit in there when your sister walks out."

On one hand, it's good that it helped you become more aloof and realize that "her shit stanks like anyone else." But I think it's kinda silly to act like you can't take a chic seriously because of it. It's just a normal function. Smelling a shitty bathroom after a girl walks out is always a buzz kill though. If a girl is over, I have a rule of never walking in there within 15 minutes of her leaving it. I don't want to know what her stank smells like. If you ever have to go at a girl's house, use the flush-as-you-go method. Or save your dump for right before you take a shower.

Btw, not once growing up did I ever smell the bathroom stink after my mom left. No joke. I think my mom is one of the most discreet shitters I've ever encountered. Some women take great care to do it in the middle of the night or only before a shower. When women are holed up in the bathroom for a long time, I figure some shitting is probably taking place, but there's always plausible deniability because they are often putting on makeup, or doing their hair or shaving their legs or some other time-consuming activity that takes place in there.

Yea but so what? You drop the kids off at the pool too,

And I am not intimidated by myself...

I think that's enough scatological topics on the forum.