rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Guys Do It?

How Do You Guys Do It?

How are you guys able to afford traveling all over the world. I really would like to do this but I have no idea what kind of job I should work towards. I am currently a student at university and I am having difficulties choosing what to do with my life. As of now I am a pre-med student. I am just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to which jobs I should work towards, or should I stick with what I am doing. I would really like to be able to travel wherever I want, whenever I want, and for how long I want, all the while making a decent living. Any suggestions are appreciated.

[Image: whip.gif]

How Do You Guys Do It?

Bro, this is discussed all over the forum and plenty of great ideas from working a seasonal trade to freelancing to teaching overseas to starting a biz are discussed - most of which are actually being done by men who contribute here with details and/or resources to learn more.

If you really want complete freedom, I'd say freelancing a skill you can do over the web is the way to go. But I'm biased. [Image: smile.gif]

Anyhow, I see you've only got 3 posts and are new. Just start reading all the old posts, take notes when you come across the gems, and ask specific questions where relevant. Spend some time reading and you'll see there are plenty of answers here.

EDIT: Maybe someone can chime in with a compilation of the money-centric threads? Do we have one?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

How Do You Guys Do It?

Why aren't you in North Dakota?

How Do You Guys Do It?

I guess i'm quite lucky living in Britain, I'm also a student and i travel on cheap no frills flights across europe staying in shitty hostels if needs be. I make a point to travel somewhere new every year in the past 3 years I've been to czech republic, poland, lithuania, Spain, Holland and when i was really skint up north to Glasgow. I've never really had any income but yet i've some how managed so anything is possible.

How Do You Guys Do It?

1. DONT get married.
2. DONT have kids.
3. Work smart not hard. i.e. Invest in the right things. Create passive income.
4. Dont carry debt.
5. Enjoy your youth. Its gone before you know it.

PM and I will be happy to tell you my mistakes, misgivings and triumphs in life.

Cooze

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.