rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking the bitch home

Taking the bitch home

So, you are at the clubs, you get a nice thing going with a girl. You think about taking this a step futher and are planning to take her home to bed with you.

Plain simple: How do you proceed from here? How do you pop the question? How do you persuade her? Do you have any excellent tactics or do you just go for a plain and simple "We should go to my apartment and say hello to my talking cat"?

Taking the bitch home

The answer is filed under "basic Game knowledge."

There's a huge variety of this exact question answered in almost every book on Game. Most blogs also provide some ideas.

I'd recommend you pick up some of the more popular Game Theory e-books, and dig in deeper into the huge range of blogs that cover the topic.

I don't go for SNL/ONS myself, so taking someone into my personal castle of the kingdom is a non-issue. If I meet someone, they really really really would need to stun me in some way in order to replace a currently spinning plate. Still, I think what a lot of guys who like the SNL/ONS lifestyle do is pretty solid: incorporate something you have at home (say, a great cocktail you make, or funny YouTube videos you like, etc) into your conversations. Don't say "I have these at home", just incorporate the idea into your stories.

When you're ready to bounce, use an excuse ("this place is getting too crowded" or "the drinks here are pretty pricey") and then bring up your hook ("Let's go, I'll make you that drink I talked about" or "Let's go watch some of those videos"). Better yet, just bounce and let her follow you ("It's a surprise").

Again, this is beginner Game Theory and if you haven't read the greats, I recommend you do that first.

Taking the bitch home

I would never ask a girl whether she wants to come home, or try to persuade her. More likely than not, that will possibly kill your chances as you'll mess with women's craziness.

This is what have worked for me, which has failed only once (the girl found her friend completely drunk outside of the club and decided to stay with her...): when with a girl, at one point I just take her hand and walk out or say: "let's go" (or "let's go somewhere else").

When on the cab, I tell the driver my address. Never happened a girl said "no". Some asked "are we going to your place?" or "where are we going?" In some case I kissed her, in other I said yes need to go home. Just kept it smooth.

Taking the bitch home

I'll just say "let's get out of here" leaves it open to interpretation and you can easily deal if she says anything about it.

Taking the bitch home

Ask if she´s wanna grap some food, then you move location, she will trust you more...
if your put the cards right, she let you bang here like a charm..
Looks like you havent found the gold?
http://www.amazon.com/Bang-More-Lays-60-...1438214235

Taking the bitch home

I just realized how many times I'd been f**king up and holding out on the cutie, meanly sending her on her way into the dark cold night alone.

Actually, girls have been using this one on me in DE for awhile. Now it all seems so obvious

The thanks goes in equal parts to drunk German girls, and Gmanifesto.

The latter has called it 'the greatest pickup line of all time'. The former you can't understand half the time and don't care that you don't all the time.

I'm suggesting it could also be called 'the greatest take her home line of all time'.

Look it up if you don't know.

As a side note, from now on I'm heading out with it 5th pocketed for the duration of the evening, in case she would rather go back to hers instead of yours (which is likely).

This girl used it on me this weekend, and as we were walking home she was still able to keep her non-slut frame 'we're not going to have sex blah blah blah'.

The way such a line tip-toes over lazer beams is masterful.

If she doesn't inhale.. pull a Chappelle and go with plan B -

"ok, well I got pizza"

Taking the bitch home

Uhhhh, you called her a bitch! You must be such a badass!

Taking the bitch home

Relevant:

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Taking the bitch home

Tell her you're gonna grape her...in the mouth.

Taking the bitch home

afterparty.

"lets swing by my friends afterparty, hes got an awesome party.....[you're on the way], hey fuck it, lets grab a shot at my place first quick"

"check out out this cool song. i gotta play it for you."

"i just got a new poster [dont tell her its the latest penthouse spread you framed, you perv], you gotta see it, come on."

got most of that shit from RSD julien. he's a dog yo

Taking the bitch home

Since someone already posted some good stuff..

Taking the bitch home

the grapist is a classic

Taking the bitch home

@punchboy

Amen! This what I tell everyone...don`t EVER give a girl an option. Lead, lead and lead. I`ve even grabbed a few girls in a bar after exchanging looks only, then take her hand and say "let`s go" Sometimes we have walked the street after closingtime and I suddenly get a taxi to stop and open the door and say "let`s go" open the door and give her a slight leading touch on her shoulder. It all takes maximum 10 secs and she does not even have the time to object. When you get in the taxi, tell the driver your address and quickly start telling a story, or ask a question of some kind (make her feel that the most obvious and natural thing to do is going home with you)

Taking the bitch home

Quote: (03-29-2013 05:04 AM)The Pirate Wrote:  

@punchboy

Amen! This what I tell everyone...don`t EVER give a girl an option. Lead, lead and lead. I`ve even grabbed a few girls in a bar after exchanging looks only, then take her hand and say "let`s go" Sometimes we have walked the street after closingtime and I suddenly get a taxi to stop and open the door and say "let`s go" open the door and give her a slight leading touch on her shoulder. It all takes maximum 10 secs and she does not even have the time to object. When you get in the taxi, tell the driver your address and quickly start telling a story, or ask a question of some kind (make her feel that the most obvious and natural thing to do is going home with you)

I can't emphasize enough how important this is. Do not take no for an answer at first. Assuming you have been making out with the chick or groping with each other, you should not accept no until she has given a very clear No, usually with a valid excuse. "I can't" usually means, "I shouldn't, but I will if persuaded."

In the bar - say, let's get out of here, grab her hand and start walking to the exit. If she asks where, just say my apartment. If she says "I can't" or "I should go home," stop for a brief second, give her a sort of quizzical look, say, "Come on, it's not that far" and resume walking towards the exit with her in tow.

Do not argue using logic. The girl of course has a valid logical point if she doesn't want to go home with a guy she barely knows, or has a boyfriend, or has to wake up in the morning. If she says, "but I hardly know you," use the "it's not that far, let's go." I have a boyfriend? Come on, it's not that far.

Jump in a cab, take her to the subway and insist she get on your train, etc.

Of course I always respect a girl who can firmly say no, but "I can't, I shouldn't, I have work" belies a desire to go home with you. Turn those types of answers into Yes or No.

Taking the bitch home

This shit happens to me a lot. I'll be making out and being very physical with a girl at a club, but when I say lets get out of here, she'll say she's leaving with her friends or she's sleeping at her friends place.

I guess I gotta just lead and give her no (or little) choice.

Taking the bitch home

Since I don't live in the city, i typically end up banging the girl at her own place when i innocently drop her off (scooter/motorbike helps here). Simply claim you're too drunk to drive further, that you need some water from inside, and once you step through the door act like that was never the reason you had stepped in in the first place.

In fact, the "stepping through doorways erases short-term memory" thing is extensively covered in psychology. It's the reason you always forget what you were supposed to do once you get to a different room (if you live in a house); I use it all the time when leading girls around but is extremely situation-dependent

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Taking the bitch home

Quote: (11-21-2012 08:51 PM)fresh Wrote:  

Ask if she´s wanna grap some food, then you move location, she will trust you more...
if your put the cards right, she let you bang here like a charm..
Looks like you havent found the gold?
http://www.amazon.com/Bang-More-Lays-60-...1438214235

Ya, but don't actually feed a drunk girl though. They turn into gremlins.

How about you ask if she wants to smoke a joint with you? That pretty much always works.