rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

St.Kitts

St.Kitts

Has anyone on the forum lived there? I have a question.

St.Kitts

Quote: (11-20-2012 05:54 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I visited. I believe Neil "Style" Strauss is from there.

St.Kitts

Quote: (11-20-2012 05:54 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Lived there several years ago, visit occassionally.

St.Kitts

Neil Strauss isn't from there, he just managed to get citizenship.

St.Kitts

St. Kitts & Nevis have an economic citizenship program available. So does Dominica. Neil purchased a condo there so he has a second passport. You can read about it in his book Emergency.

Otherwise, no, I have never been there.

St.Kitts

Has anyone been to St Kitts recently? Is it a nice place? I heard about the citizenship by investment and it seems like it would be popular, especially if its a good tourist location.

St.Kitts

I stopped their on a cruise a few years ago. I wouldn’t say it’s all that nice, but good for a weekend. BTW, It’s St. Kitts & Nevis. They like to bust balls on that.

St.Kitts

Strauss wrote a book about buying citizens hip there called Emergency I think

St.Kitts

The popularity of a citizenship by investment program doesn’t really depend on what life is like in the country. Most people who get passports via CBI programs never even travel to those countries.

The St. Kitts CBI Program is the oldest program around and the Program is solid, with competent people behind it. They got quite a bit of boost in revenue after they lowered prices for hurricane relief. Probably the best Caribbean passport to get.

St.Kitts

Quote: (12-28-2018 05:43 PM)Seth_Rose Wrote:  

The popularity of a citizenship by investment program doesn’t really depend on what life is like in the country. Most people who get passports via CBI programs never even travel to those countries.

The St. Kitts CBI Program is the oldest program around and the Program is solid, with competent people behind it. They got quite a bit of boost in revenue after they lowered prices for hurricane relief. Probably the best Caribbean passport to get.

But aren't most Carribean islands Tourist hotspots? Would it be a good financial plan to invest in real estate in St. Kitts and rent it to Tourists? I've never been there but it seems other islands like St Barts are really expensive to live in.

St.Kitts

Quote: (12-28-2018 05:05 PM)Hypno Wrote:  

Strauss wrote a book about buying citizens hip there called Emergency I think

Yes. This is exactly his connection. A place to escape to if the shit hits the fan.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

St.Kitts

It’s a dumb escape plan. As if he’s skilled enough to sail a boat there. Does his plan even mention a boat?

If “shit hits the fan” you think there will be commercial plane rides to st kitts? I doubt it.

If the earth descends to chaos is much rather maraud around population centers. Much more potential concubines and good shit to steal.

Why would you want to be on some little island? It’s not even isolated. And it’s full of black people who’s ancestors were former plantation slaves...

You really think those locals are not gonna take your shit if governments dissolve? Nigga please. They’ll have your white boy ass roasting on a spit.
AHAHAHAHAHA

St.Kitts

To be fair to Strauss, this was only an early iteration of his plan.

By the end of his book, he realized that becoming a valuable member of your own community was the best protection.

Be someone that other people want to keep around.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

St.Kitts

Neil also wrote a recent article in Rolling Stone about Puerto Rico becoming a destination for Bitcoin millionaires due to to its no income tax law. Do you think Puerto Rico is nicer than St Kitts?