rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The face of the new female player

The face of the new female player: Taylor Swift. As men become more feminine girls are becoming more masculine in every way. This girl has already gone through more hot guys than most men ever will (hot girls) in a lifetime [Image: smile.gif]

http://www.inquisitr.com/404997/taylor-s...dater-too/

I don't know much about her music but you've got to give your props for her ability to pull some serious shit! (And notice, most of the guys are younger than she is. Just like a man, she likes them young.)

Of course it helps that she's: white, tall, good looking, and rich [Image: smile.gif] If any guy on here have all of those qualities and aren't pulling some serious shit he should just shoot himself right now.

She thinks she's being cute with her stupid songs but she's just showing everyone how bitchy and bitter she can be. She can keep her fuckin money along with her attitude. I'd hit it for sure but she's far from LTR material.

Team Nachos

There was some interview with her recently where she said that she hates wearing the pants in the relationship, and if the guy doesn't take charge, she gets bored of him.

Quote: (11-19-2012 08:54 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

There was some interview with her recently where she said that she hates wearing the pants in the relationship, and if the guy doesn't take charge, she gets bored of him.

That's what you get when you date men for their looks instead of their character(Game).

Team Nachos

I know she's rich and supposedly famous, but does she have a banging body? I don't know enough about her but now I've seen 3-4 posts on her and in every photo she has a 12 year old's body and her face is heavily photoshopped.

I'm going to guess The Wall in 4-5 years.

4/10, would not bang.

None of this changes the original assertion of the post guys. She's still pulling top self stuff regardless of what we make think of her. And in the end, that's all that matters.

She's got loads of money, she's a celebrity, she's young, she's white. No offense, but this thread is shite.

I think she was called "feminism's biggest nightmare" or something along those lines.

She is pretty, feminine, dresses, heels, romantic, artistic......

I like her.

Tall blonde cute girls are a particular weakness for me. And I dont see her hitting the wall anytime before her mid 30's or even later (barring any sort of mental disorder). She has been in the game a long time and is obviously good at playing it to her advantage.

Solid 9 in my books.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs4RP22M7uImu_vkeJDHm...chGRIdKOGa]

Game recognized.

As oppose to all your thought provoking and intellectually simulating threads I suppose...

There are a lot of white, young, rich, celebrities that aren't pulling anywhere near the shit she is.

Quote: (11-19-2012 09:18 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

She's got loads of money, she's a celebrity, she's young, she's white. No offense, but this thread is shite.

@Lancer I don't know her so I don't know if I would like her but I would certainly bang her. And I don't think she is going to be hitting the wall anything soon.

The point of this post is to point out, yet again, that the world is changing and that the table is turning. Within my lifetime, men will become the prey and women the hunters!

I disagree. How hard is it to look past ALL of her photos that are heavily shopped because she's the current media darling?

And her high income and popularity doesn't mean shit. The only reason she's not hooking up with players is because you know for a fact that her label's PR rep follows her like a puppy's master. This girl doesn't get 5 seconds of privacy, I'm sure.

And guess what? She'll have the same regrets that all high power women have. She's someone else's pet monkey.

I wouldn't hit it. I did a GIS on her name and all her photos are either photoshopped by her label, or shoe her as a titless assless boy. Pass.

Quote: (11-19-2012 08:59 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

I know she's rich and supposedly famous, but does she have a banging body? I don't know enough about her but now I've seen 3-4 posts on her and in every photo she has a 12 year old's body and her face is heavily photoshopped.

OF COURSE I WOULD BANG, but:

I dislike height in girls with a passion. Anything over 5'7", and it starts becoming a serious negative. Height may photograph well, but in person it tends to produce big limbs, long faces, and weird angles.

Like ABD, I've noticed that the focus is placed overwhelmingly on Taylor Swift's face. The face is striking in certain angles, so you get distracted by that, but it also looks weird in just as many shots. It is usually heavily made-up, with tons of lipstick and rogue. What's more, her body really is nothing special--just thin, which, I guess, in the US is a bit of a big deal. I'm certain that, like a lot of runway models, she looks a lot worse that in her fish-lens glamour shots.

[Image: attachment.jpg8757]   

I see Taylor Swift-level chicks on a near-daily basis--cute, young, athletic girls. I place her in that camp. Her fame doesn't fuel my boner so, given the choice, I'd go with one of the clones I see walking around, who, oftentimes, have ass, tits, and probably a shorter dick-count (only an issue on the LTR matter brought up above).

[Image: attachment.jpg8759]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

John Mayer is a big time player and she was with him. They can't Photoshop her videos and live appearances.

^^^Agreed on the height, need to be shorter so I can fully dominate the slut.

Again, it doesn't matter what we think of her. The point is, is she getting top notch guys or not? What do we think of the guys she's balling?

This is the same stick I would measure any of you by: the girls you are pulling. I don't give a shit what you look like.

I can see someone saying that he'd pass her by to get to someone with more tits and ass, but she passes the honor test with flying colors.

By any objective measure, she's at least a 7. Add a point if you're really into tall, skinny or blonde chicks.

This is funny "would not bang" -- as if you have a chance with her--you guys couldn't get past the first ring of security guards...

^^^Even more reason not to talk about the slut.

Her elbows are too pointy

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Repost: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17298.html

Quote:Quote:

And I dont see her hitting the wall anytime before her mid 30's or even later (barring any sort of mental disorder).

Maybe you'll like her mom?

[Image: article-2233923-14370504000005DC-414_634x926.jpg]

Again, it doesn't matter what we think of her. The point is, is she getting top notch guys or not? What do we think of the guys she's balling?

This is the same stick I would measure any of you by: the girls you are pulling. I don't give a shit what you look like.

Lol. You sound like quite the tool. Like the guy who picks up chicks just so that other guys will envy him. You can't judge someone independently, so you have to resort to other people's judgment?

If I think a woman's God's gift to mankind, and no one else does, well, that's terrific. Means other guys won't be trying to get at her, and her ego will be tolerable.

She is pretty, feminine, dresses, heels, romantic, artistic......

Calling her feminine is like calling George Costanza the epitome of manliness... because all the other men have disappeared. Like Tuthmosis said about thinness, she only seems feminine because the alternatives are so terrible. Click the thread I linked above, and you'll see what a charade this woman is. Her whole image is just that. Sure, she's a great hustler. But not a great woman, when it comes to womanly qualities.

She is pulling straight across. In some cases dating down (looks wise) but these kids might have mad swagger (Kennedy).

For the sexy hustler that she is, laughing in the face of all her haters, there is no doubt that she knows as much about game as many players on this board.

^^^Agreed on the height, need to be shorter so I can fully dominate the slut.

I get this. But the sheer energy it takes to fully submit, pin down and smash a 1.8m blonde who has her own ideas on how to fuck is mindblowing. Sweat, bruising and sometimes blood are collateral for going in hard with a young, fit amazonian sex machine.

[Image: article-2233923-14370504000005DC-414_634x926.jpg]

*EDIT* Oh shit..........

If you are football player what are you judged by?

If you are banker what are you judged by?

If you are a CEO of any company what are you judged by?

No one gives a shit about your personality and character. You are judged by the results of the game you play and the last time I check this was a forum based on a book called Bang as in (picking up and banging women.)

Quote: (11-19-2012 10:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Lol. You sound like quite the tool. Like the guy who picks up chicks just so that other guys will envy him. You can't judge someone independently, so you have to resort to other people's judgment?

She looks like a trailer trash white girl who landed on some money.

Nomad has oneitis.