rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ever had a random woman tell you to go and bang your date? (non Troll thread!)

I went to a lounge for a drink with a lady I met from OKC (white 7.5, 34. 5’6”, in shape, runs marathons) at a bar near my apt. Eventually we start making out in the lounge… and spent a long time there.

There’s a mixed group sitting in front of us, and I see out of the corner of my eye that they’re watching us. Then I see a flash go off, and I think that they may have taken a picture of us! I guess the image of an Indian guy making out with a woman and holding a pint of beer in his hand was interesting to them?!

One of the ladies walks over and says, “Why don’t you just take her back to your place already”. We laughed it off and I thought “Shut up, and leave us the fuck alone!”

She then says “hey, I’m a bit weird, but could I take a photo of me standing in front of you guys, with you guys making out?” We both said no…She asked me if I come to the bar often, and I said I’ve been there two or three times before. (Now I think shit, she might approach me again and talk shit if she ever sees me again in the same bar, and I’ll be with a different woman too – she could try to fuck with my game)

A couple of mins later, one of the guys in the mixed group asks me how I met my date – I lied and said I came alone and that I met her at the bar (to make myself look good, I think mentioning OKC in lounge might make me look like a loser). He then said he thinks I’m awesome for picking up a lady like that..

We got up to leave, the lady says, "Have fun, practice safe sex, use a condom etc"; I just looked at her and said "I've been women before, I think I know what to do..." The thing is - at this time my date wasn't even DTF yet, I was still trying to get her in the mood...this bitch could have freaked out my date and ruined the mood. Luckily my date was pretty chilled..

It was raining outside, so we walked over to my date's car (I walked to the bar originally), and I said "let’s go back to mine", she was saying, “I never do this kind of thing.” So we sit in her car, I start using my fingers on her, then it was game on – took her back to mine and finished the job![Image: banana.gif]

Guys - have you ever had a random woman do this kind of shit – I mean tell you to just leave a bar and to bang the woman that you’re with? How would you deal with it?

[Image: troll.gif]?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

not troll -this is true - this was so random I thought that I had to post here.

I think the lady who was talking to me and my date was just trying to fuck with us (not literally, obviously!) for the amusement of her group.

She was trying to cockblock you

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

^^^QFT

The "get a room" shit is usually a third party non-involved cock-block, but you can convert it into a desire in your gal for banging.

I've had it happen to me on the street before. Pretty common in Chicago, it seems. Since I don't initiate PDA, I usually back off and say "eww PDA" or something like that, let her chase.

Quote: (11-19-2012 02:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yup. They were just being haters, but trying to cover it like they were being funny/friendly. Rude bitches like to hate like this.

Quote: (11-19-2012 02:45 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

^^^QFT

The "get a room" shit is usually a third party non-involved cock-block, but you can convert it into a desire in your gal for banging.

I've had it happen to me on the street before. Pretty common in Chicago, it seems. Since I don't initiate PDA, I usually back off and say "eww PDA" or something like that, let her chase.

Why would a third party try to cockblock me? I guess just to fuck with me?! Why do people do this?[Image: huh.gif][Image: angry.gif]

I think I had to go in for the PDA - we were sitting right next to each other and started making out..I was scared that if I waited too long, I would lose my chance..I mean if I didn't kiss her in the bar, then she could have just walked over to her car and said "bye". Making out with her in the bar showed that I wanted to do shit with her.

In my experience, just kissing alone doesn't lead to sex, I have to play with her tits and pussy - I couldn't do that in a bar, I needed to get into her car.

I don't think I've ever had a woman refuse to go all the way once I've fingered her.

ABDada - what did you say to the people when they said "get a room" - did you ever tell them to mind their own fucking business?

Quote: (11-19-2012 02:59 PM)BritishGuy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2012 02:45 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

^^^QFT

Why would a third party try to cockblock me? I guess just to fuck with me?! Why do people do this?[Image: huh.gif][Image: angry.gif]

Ah, the million dollar question.

You need more time reading up on basic Game premises. Unless you're a troll, even though you said "no troll".

Women cockblock for a wide variety of reasons, even third party women will do it subconsciously. My favorite theory on why? Projection.

Quote:Quote:

I think I had to go in for the PDA - we were sitting right next to each other and started making out..I was scared that if I waited too long, I would lose my chance..

Weak. Follow Tuth's "First Date Bang" advice. Never go in for the kiss until you're back at your place, her shoes are off, and you are getting a ton of IOIs from her.

First kiss in public = raise the ASD shields. Bad move.

I mean if I didn't kiss her in the bar, then she could have just walked over to her car and said "bye". Making out with her in the bar showed that I wanted to do shit with her.

It did, and it was a risky decision.

In my experience, just kissing alone doesn't lead to sex, I have to play with her tits and pussy - I couldn't do that in a bar, I needed to get into her car.

I haven't done that since high school. I refuse to mess around in my car. I have bedrooms, I have music and dimmable lights, and I have towels to clean up. If she doesn't want to go back to your place, BOUNCE and call one of your second strings over.

ABDada - what did you say to the people when they said "get a room" - did you ever tell them to mind their own fucking business?

Why would I get mad? That's giving them the high hand, and following into their frame. Instead, use third party aggression to keep your hand strong and keep your frame.

Again, either you're trolling, or you need to read a lot more.

I think it actually ended up working in your favor.

Quote: (11-19-2012 02:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

very much so

it's the same as for example you asking a guy who's gaming your girl "so are you taking her home tonight?" the girl declines right away to save face in public and the guy gets massively deflated cause to him it's 100% rejection haha

You instigated it a little by making out profusely in a bar, at a non-sleazy time. Plus she's British, so she probably thinks she's being 'cheeky.' That said, I can't fault her too much for fucking with you for making out in public that much. It's not really something I want to see either, though I don't mind at all if it's late and the crowd is drunk. If your date was fat, I'd be applauding her.

Quote: (11-19-2012 03:09 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

Weak. Follow Tuth's "First Date Bang" advice. Never go in for the kiss until you're back at your place, her shoes are off, and you are getting a ton of IOIs from her.

Some girls are adamant about not going home with you on the first date. Getting a kiss on a date guarantees that you'll do more than kiss on the next one. Not getting a kiss on a date may mean only getting a kiss on the next one.

Then again, nowadays, if I don't bang on the first date, it never happens.

When a date has gone really well, I have kissed a girl in a quiet bar. Just because, at that moment, I really really wanted to, and didn't give a fuck about anything else. The chemistry was amazing, and I couldn't help it. Still, I kept it very brief and tasteful, sort of saying "here's a tiny taste of what's in store. Don't mistake me for being anything less than shamelessly bold."

You need more time reading up on basic Game premises. Unless you're a troll, even though you said "no troll".

Women cockblock for a wide variety of reasons, even third party women will do it subconsciously. My favorite theory on why? Projection.

I think I had to go in for the PDA - we were sitting right next to each other and started making out..I was scared that if I waited too long, I would lose my chance..

I mean if I didn't kiss her in the bar, then she could have just walked over to her car and said "bye". Making out with her in the bar showed that I wanted to do shit with her.

It did, and it was a risky decision.

I haven't done that since high school. I refuse to mess around in my car. I have bedrooms, I have music and dimmable lights, and I have towels to clean up. If she doesn't want to go back to your place, BOUNCE and call one of your second strings over.

Why would I get mad? That's giving them the high hand, and following into their frame. Instead, use third party aggression to keep your hand strong and keep your frame.

Again, either you're trolling, or you need to read a lot more.

I'm not trolling, I'll read a bit more...

Quote: (11-19-2012 04:15 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

You instigated it a little by making out profusely in a bar, at a non-sleazy time. Plus she's British, so she probably thinks she's being 'cheeky.' That said, I can't fault her too much for fucking with you for making out in public that much. It's not really something I want to see either, though I don't mind at all if it's late and the crowd is drunk. If your date was fat, I'd be applauding her.

Some girls are adamant about not going home with you on the first date. Getting a kiss on a date guarantees that you'll do more than kiss on the next one. Not getting a kiss on a date may mean only getting a kiss on the next one.

Then again, nowadays, if I don't bang on the first date, it never happens.

When a date has gone really well, I have kissed a girl in a quiet bar. Just because, at that moment, I really really wanted to, and didn't give a fuck about anything else. The chemistry was amazing, and I couldn't help it. Still, I kept it very brief and tasteful, sort of saying "here's a tiny taste of what's in store. Don't mistake me for being anything less than shamelessly bold."

Sorry, but my original post may have not been clear - I'm British-Indian, she was white American.

Regarding kissing, I've asked a few girls after I banged them when and if they wanted me to kiss them exactly (purely for research purposes) - they always say "yeah, I did - I was just waiting for you to make a move" & in their time frame, they refer to me kissing them at the bar.

Two questions?

- Where you two making out heavily?

- Was the interrupting woman ugly/fat?

- Was her group made out of losers/fat dudes/ugly girls?

This is typical behaviour. Many people have this attitude where, if they are not getting laid, they dont want anyone to get laid. Helps them deal with their fucked up mentality.

My experience too. What I do is refrain myself from any kissing until I have her in my bed. Many times, the first time I kiss a girl is the same time I have sex with her. I am not against makeouts, its just that they are not what I am aiming for.

Quote: (11-19-2012 04:53 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Two questions?

- Where you two making out heavily?

- Was the interrupting woman ugly/fat?

- Was her group made out of losers/fat dudes/ugly girls?

This is typical behaviour. Many people have this attitude where, if they are not getting laid, they dont want anyone to get laid. Helps them deal with their fucked up mentality.

In response to your questions:

- Yeah, but mainly kissing, I never put my hand down her top or between her legs. I wanted to go to my place, but I sensed she was a bit nervous, so I carried on kissing till I ground down her resistance, I estimate we were making out about for about 45 mins.

- No, she was a "sexy" nerd type with glasses, a 6.5 white girl, about 25 yrs old.

- No, her friends were all good looking and well dressed - there were 2 8's in her group too. The guys were all stylish too. Everybody was slim and in shape. I recall seeing 2 of their group making out too - but only for a few mins.

This type of things happens all the time. Are you young? New to this? Curious, you said you are Indian, was the girl another race? I'm a white guy in my mid 30's who often dates outside of my race. This gets a lot of hate from white girls. A few months ago I met a Dominican girl (dark skinned) in Boca Raton FL. We went to Blue Martini which was filled with rich white Jewish girls. I had one girl throw a drink on me and another told me to stop touching her....I was 3 feet away...she got the bouncer. Another day in the life. My advice is to laugh it off and leave. Take your girl to a bar next door...you should have a plan b spot nearby.

Quote: (11-19-2012 05:34 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

This type of things happens all the time. Are you young? New to this? Curious, you said you are Indian, was the girl another race? I'm a white guy in my mid 30's who often dates outside of my race. This gets a lot of hate from white girls. A few months ago I met a Dominican girl (dark skinned) in Boca Raton FL. We went to Blue Martini which was filled with rich white Jewish girls. I had one girl throw a drink on me and another told me to stop touching her....I was 3 feet away...she got the bouncer. Another day in the life. My advice is to laugh it off and leave. Take your girl to a bar next door...you should have a plan b spot nearby.

Yeah I'm Indian, but I'm not from India & I don't believe in the "Indian Race Troll" negativity. I was born and raised in Britain, and I have a British accent. I now live in Los Angeles. I'm not young, in my late 30s...but I look around 30.

I don't really think about my race when I go out, but come to think of it, I was the only Indian guy in the whole place as far as I know.

Nearly every woman I ever date or bang is not Indian e.g. the last few women I've met were white/Filipino mix, Chinese, white (the one I'm mentioning in this thread), Brazilian/Mexican mix. I haven't been on a date with an Indian woman in nearly 2 years.

Quote: (11-19-2012 05:30 PM)BritishGuy Wrote:  

- Yeah, but mainly kissing, I never put my hand down her top or between her legs. I wanted to go to my place, but I sensed she was a bit nervous, so I carried on kissing till I ground down her resistance, I estimate we were making out about for about 45 mins.

[Image: gladiator-thumbs-down.jpg]

Unless everyone else there is hammered, 45 minutes of making out in a bar is way way too long.

Do a little light kissing in the bar. If you think she needs more work, take a walk, or go to a park or something. Kissing in a bar that long is very likely to backfire, if only because she eventually gets self conscious from making out in public for so long.

Quote: (11-19-2012 05:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2012 05:30 PM)BritishGuy Wrote:  

[Image: gladiator-thumbs-down.jpg]

Unless everyone else there is hammered, 45 minutes of making out in a bar is way way too long.

Do a little light kissing in the bar. If you think she needs more work, take a walk, or go to a park or something. Kissing in a bar that long is very likely to backfire, if only because she eventually gets self conscious from making out in public for so long.

I could tell she felt a bit self conscious but she didn't give a fuck either - she started grabbing my face and kissing me!

The bar's in a pretty shitty part of LA - It's not really safe to walk around there. I think I need to move the fuck out of my area. I used to live in one of the beach cities, and I could meet a woman in the area, walk her on the pier or beach, then back to mine. Moving to my area has really fucked with logistics.

My ideal recipe for a bang is a bar walking distance from my place - that way she has to drive to my area, and after we've met she'll drive over my place to drop me off - I then ask her to come in & finish the job.

This sounds like a bragging thread more than anything. In either case, you spent way too much time trolling tire-kicking at the venue instead of closing the deal--that's why you got a variation of the get-a-room line. End of story.

[Image: attachment.jpg8754]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

EDIT: Confirmed troll. Banned.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

you are an indian guy and they were a white group (I just can guess)

they took it as a shame on their race when they saw an indian guy making out with a white girl.

Did IRT just striked again?

Quote: (11-19-2012 06:55 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

you are an indian guy and they were a white group (I just can guess)

they took it as a shame on their race when they saw an indian guy making out with a white girl.

I assumed this 'group' was in reference to Tuth, and Roosh.

He is white after all:

[Image: avatar_1875.jpg]

And Roosh:

[Image: roosh-v-pua.jpg]