rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Self Appreciation

Self Appreciation

I'm relatively new to game (4/5 months) and in the past couple of weeks I've been on more dates with different girls than I have in the rest of my life.

My mentality has changed quite a lot in these past few weeks too. I don't know about anyone else but pre red-pill I was always doing things or trying to do things and show interest or be interested in things that would get validation from girls. For example, liking certain things, acting a certain way, normal beta shit. If there was something geeky or nerdy that I thought would be a put off to hot girls I'd normally think "oh, I can't let her know this" or "I can't let her see this" or even lie to a girl about stuff I liked by saying I didn't just so she didn't get put off.

Anyway, now I've accepted who I am and my interests, and the things that actually I enjoy instead of hiding myself from people and subscribing to this notion that certain things won't get you laid or get a girl interested in you. It's working much better than before now.

If someone gives you shit for something, or someone takes the piss out of one of your hobbies or something you do, agree and amplify. Do it on guys or girls and it works and now that I'm not worried about what people think of me for doing certain things, I enjoy them a lot more. I'm a big computer game geek for example, and I couldn't give a fuck if a girl thinks that's a turn off. By agreeing and amplifying, and showing pride in who you are and what you do, that actually turns girls on more even if it is something geeky. That's what I've very recently learned.

You will get more respect from guys too. I was out last night and I ordered a pina colada and one of the lads turned to me and started to try rip me for it. "Oh that's a girl's drink, why don't you drink something else, why are you getting a girl's drink" and all that with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, I'm a massive pussy. I like it for the taste really, it goes down easier than something stronger and I just wanna chill". The guy was stumped and started apologising, "nah sorry mate that's not what I meant, I was just curious because you were drinking something else earlier, no that's cool Matt" etc. He immediately raised my profile.

Doing this with girls is fucking great too. If you're getting with a girl and they take the piss out of you for something and you agree and amplify, they love it and for the times it's been done to me recently by a few girls, they've always started kissing me straight after.

Be proud of yourselves lads. Anyone else gone through this or something similar?

Self Appreciation

I don't think you should hide that you like games, but you should know that a lot of girls have had bad experiences with guys who are addicted to video games. (because they ignore the world, like a boyfriend or a brother) It could trigger a negative psychological anchor.

However, I think if you love something don't be afraid of it. Just remember not to talk about it because girls will not find it interesting at all. I'm a big sports fan and I remember when I used to try to talk sports with girls. LOL. That was a long time ago

Self Appreciation

A mate of mine drank a piƱa colada once, after two hours of relentless pisstaking so bad even the barman joined in I made sure I never drank with him again.

Self Appreciation

Your opinion of yourself is the most important thing.

Self Appreciation

good on you mate haha, keep it up, ANAL those cupid bitches too

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Self Appreciation

A pina colada is a bitch drink though [Image: lol.gif] I've noticed that I care less and less what people think of me as the years go by.

Self Appreciation

I keep telling him houston haha, im pretty sure i said it to him.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Self Appreciation

Hahaha! Wasn't you in the story though mate.

Self Appreciation

This strikes a chord - I am interested in military history and fishing and have tons of history books and fishing gear in my home I am often tempted to hide it when a girl comes over as I think its likely to be a turn off.