rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl falls asleep in your dorm. What to do

So I live in a dorm and this girl came over after eating and ended up falling asleep. How do you handle that? Should I wake her up and escalate. I ran into this last night and the problem is that I can only have visitors at a certain time

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Let her sleep, Bro. lol

Unless you guys are already hot and heavy and/or she's just faking asleep because you haven't made a move, waking her up to fool around will seem a little over-eager and annoying (do you like being woken up when you can't even keep your eyes open?)

In contrast, if you go about your business and keep yourself busy with other shit you have to do, she'll feel safer in your dorm room, etc, and know she doesn't have to worry about getting ravaged just cause she closed her eyes for a second. My bet is she was probably embarrassed about it when she woke up - maybe she'll try to make it up to you later.

Just my thinking - I'm sure a few hard chargers in here will disagree.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Any girl comfortable enough to let herself fall asleep in your room is DTF.
Did she fall asleep in your bed? On the floor? Where?

Once a girl brought me to her place (together with her friend and my wingman). She fell asleep. I woke her up because didn't want to miss the opportunity - plus was on a month dry spell. It ended up working for me.

Once a lizard fell asleep at my place and I spooned her cautiously at first. Took it as the means to surreptitiously pull her tights down a bit and started fingering her snatch.
Eased the fat man in. She never 'woke' up but became increasingly wet.
It's a go ahead.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (11-17-2012 01:14 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

Any girl comfortable enough to let herself fall asleep in your room is DTF.
Did she fall asleep in your bed? On the floor? Where?

I guess but I would feel a little weird about escalating with a girl that isnt even awake.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

For me it depends if she knows you are interested. If you played the "lets be friends" game like a lot of new guys do then don't try. If you played normal game then she knows you are a sexual guy who is into her, then her sleeping over at your place means she wants it.

But you know what, either way I would still go for it. lol. If she's a nympho it won't matter.

I wouldn't listen to guys saying touch her when she is sleeping. it can cost you a life.
she freaks out, tell her friends and they can call the cops for her.

They ask you 'did you touch her while she was asleep?' and you say 'yes' (or are you gonna say 'yeah but my friend at RVF said it would be ok' ROFL)
That's 100% jail time here in united states.

Be comforted by the fact that I've banged a few girls who slept at my place without any romantic connotations later. Typically they would come over, I'd be too much of a pussy to escalate before she fell asleep (and it wouldn't seem proper after she did), so I'd agonize that I was friend-zoned. However, when they would come over next time, I would escalate and bang without any problems.

Just don't stress it.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-18-2012 03:51 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I wouldn't listen to guys saying touch her when she is sleeping. it can cost you a life.

They ask you 'did you touch her while she was asleep?' and you say 'yes' (or are you gonna say 'yeah but my friend at RVF said it would be ok' ROFL)

Are you joking? A girl who is asleep and doesn't want to fuck can just leave your room. If you keep her against her will then it's assault, but if you make a move and she doesn't budge then that's technically consent.

(All of the above is true PROVIDED SHE IS NOT DRUNK.)

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-17-2012 03:12 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

I guess but I would feel a little weird about escalating with a girl that isnt even awake.

do iiiit... se-duction... [Image: bigsmile.gif]

The situation happend twice to me. The first time she invited me back to her place but she wanted to hit a dive bar first. At the dive bar she did a few quick shots and then we went to her place. We started making out and she was incredibly passionate. But then in a middle of a kiss she fell asleep and started snoring. I rolled over and went to sleep too. It was a work night so we had to get up early the next morning so nothing happend. I never had sex with her. I wish she never insisted on doing shots but I think she was nervous and was trying to use alcohol to relax herself.

The second time this happend, I invited a girl back to my place and I didn't think she was that drunk. We sat on the sofa and I put a DVD in. Just as the movie starts she puts her head on my lap and goes to sleep. I wake her up and suggest we take a five minute power nap before we watch the movie. We get into bed and she falls asleep in a like a second. So, we both slept in our clothing all night.

The next morning she goes to the bathroom and when she comes back I go to the bathroom. When I come back to bed she briefly removes the sheet to show me that she toop off her dress and bra. So I take off my pants and shirt but before anything happens she falls asleep again.

Finally we wake up and cooked breakfast together. Then we watched the movie that we tried to watch the previous night. Then we fooled around and eventually had sex. By the time we ended up having sex it was like 2PM.

Quote: (11-18-2012 10:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Are you joking? A girl who is asleep and doesn't want to fuck can just leave your room. If you keep her against her will then it's assault, but if you make a move and she doesn't budge then that's technically consent.

You are technically correct, but justice doesn't concern itself with whether it was assault or not. If it comes to dispute, there is the possibility that you will get fucked by the law no matter the real facts. It's her word against yours, and we all know who is going to be believed. Even if no one can prove anything because nothing happened, would you risk being branded "rapist" for the rest of your life?

The point is that, if you try this, you are goading her into her taking it the wrong way, accusing you of something and pitting her word against yours, and if it comes to word against word, you're already lost. Do you really want to risk it?

I admit that maybe I'm paranoid here, but it's better to err on the side of caution.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Why are you letting a girl on your bed with her pants on?

Set boundaries and there is zero confusion.

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:21 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Be comforted by the fact that I've banged a few girls who slept at my place without any romantic connotations later. Typically they would come over, I'd be too much of a pussy to escalate before she fell asleep (and it wouldn't seem proper after she did), so I'd agonize that I was friend-zoned. However, when they would come over next time, I would escalate and bang without any problems.

Just don't stress it.

That's been my experience too - a lot of time when you sleep with someone who gets too tired and/or too drunk and crashes out, you end up having sex in the morning or soon after.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

If she's comfortable enough to fall asleep in your home, she's almost definitely fine with fucking you. Maybe not at that moment, but at some point in the near future. At that point it's just "don't fuck up" game. Trying to bang while she's sleeping could backfire for sure.

Quote: (11-17-2012 01:45 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Once a lizard fell asleep at my place and I spooned her cautiously at first. Took it as the means to surreptitiously pull her tights down a bit and started fingering her snatch.
Eased the fat man in. She never 'woke' up but became increasingly wet.
It's a go ahead.

[Image: Not_Sure_if_Serious_meme.jpeg]

Quote: (11-18-2012 11:56 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2012 10:40 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

You are technically correct, but justice doesn't concern itself with whether it was assault or not. If it comes to dispute, there is the possibility that you will get fucked by the law no matter the real facts. It's her word against yours, and we all know who is going to be believed. Even if no one can prove anything because nothing happened, would you risk being branded "rapist" for the rest of your life?

The point is that, if you try this, you are goading her into her taking it the wrong way, accusing you of something and pitting her word against yours, and if it comes to word against word, you're already lost. Do you really want to risk it?

I admit that maybe I'm paranoid here, but it's better to err on the side of caution.

Dude, this could happen to you in any sexual situation, not just one where she's asleep.

Here's the bigger question: Why is a girl more likely to press rape charges on a man just because she was asleep IN HIS ROOM?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

I honestly can't believe some of the responses in here, why are you guys such wussies when it comes to making a move on a girl who is asleep? If she's drunk, I wouldn't touch her, but if she's sober it's fair game. Who gives a fuck if she's asleep, make a move get her clothes off and bang her.

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I honestly can't believe some of the responses in here, why are you guys such wussies when it comes to making a move on a girl who is asleep? If she's drunk, I wouldn't touch her, but if she's sober it's fair game. Who gives a fuck if she's asleep, make a move get her clothes off and bang her.

Making a move on a girl who is asleep is no problem. Fucking a girl who is asleep is a problem.

Yea I have to say I ahve goofed up this shit many times myself. I think it is Western Feminst indoctrination that makes men think it is "rape" to push hard like this. The reality of it is that its almost a green light.. because if the female breaks that mental threshold of the bedroom and the bed she is interested. And if she really is that dumb... like really that stupid to not even contemplate that then you should be fuking her anyway since she is no smarter than a bag of Oats.

I admit though that the the bedroom issue is something I have goofed up a lot in the past. A lot of times its has been Hotel situations that after a night of heavy drinking we will both pass out in the same bed. Me being drunk off my ass and not pushing for shit right after the bar and then only to find myself wakening up spooning her. I always do a mental 'faceslap' to myself at the missed opportunity, then when I do try and pounce on shit ... in the AM. I get the Iron Wall of resistance.

So I wonder how things play off when its the opposite though? Like if the broad lets you share HER bed to crash is she DTF also?

If she is crashing in my bed yea I'm going to try to escalate shit since I already set the tone by telling her "I sleep in my boxers"... I do not give a fuck and just strip into my "jammies" because "that's how I sleep"... then I will hog the blanket.. she complains.. we start playing around .. pillow fight or some dumb shit... within 5min we are making out... this has never failed me. I can gauge if she not abotu those games if she is just seething with anger from not getting that sleep, which has happend a couple of times. But I admit it has not happened enough with consistency for me since my logistics and living arrangements have been historially shitty to get a clear pattern out of it. So this thread has helped my trace back to shit and see that its obvious a green light if its handled right.

Another instance that made me realize this is a 'green light' of sorts was when one time a girl I knew well slept over but WAS NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE. She kept saying she would sleep on my floor "huh?" I gave up trying to bait her into sharing my bed but in hindsight I respected it since she is 'somewhat' of a good girl whom grew up in a traditional house. But after that I started to see the pattern from the past and light bulbs started going off. I realized that she knew deep down if she crossed that Rubicon it would be to hard to turn back... I have no idea if she was a prude or just smart setting up a insurance policy for her ass. But it taught me alot lol.

What I have realized now with game is that the treshold to where a girl will scream "RAPE"... is so fuking high. I've only been turned down once from amping it up to the 9th degree.. but I think I got shutdown with LMR because I wasn't forcefull enough... I should of just put the girl on my shoulder like a caveman and took her to her room lol. I've learned from this forum to push the envelop so hard now... hell I whip out my shit most of the time now and I really don't flinch... Ill take her iPhone and stuff it down my pants if shes pissing her and make her get it.. I do not care lol. Thanks RVF.

If you are fucking her and she's still "asleep" she was either pretending to be asleep...or you may be Asian.

All I have to say to the amount of confusion and strange stories in this thread is da fuk? She passes out wake her up at some point, tease her then start making out and escalate. Don't get why you'd want to creep up when she's passed out.

Of course it's not rape or anything abusive, wrong or illegal to push for it, but I think this is a reasonable amount of caution, given the potential problems that can arise. I fully support escalating from a game point of view, although I don't see why you'd do it after she fell asleep. If she's on your bed, she shouldn't get to that point (see kosko's pillow fight, etc), or if it happens, try it in the morning.

[Image: lol.gif] @ BurnFirst's response [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:Samseau Wrote:

Here's the bigger question: Why is a girl more likely to press rape charges on a man just because she was asleep IN HIS ROOM?

Because it felt "awkward" or "creepy". I'm not saying it was, just that she has an increased chance of feeling that way. But again, I've already said that I'm probably too cautious.

I would fuck her if she is my type.