rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I got gamed.

I got gamed.

I'm little over a month on manosphare and entire game. Yesterday happened one of the weirdest thing to me. To restaurant where I work walks a girl solid 7 on my standards maybe 7.5. She started convo after taking her order how I'm doing and I talked to her maybe 5 min or so.

What is funny she invited me to come to her store to buy clothes so she can give me worker discount and she is working in the store where i've seen best peacoat that I wanted to buy 2 weeks ago but was to expensive.
Any ways question is how should I played it further to set up a date or something?

Ps. Entire situation is weird because I did little to no talking just lead conversation with questioning her and it turned out great.

I got gamed.

seems like she was just friendly. well, go there, see what's what, spend some time talking/having some fun, show some interest if you're interested, let her know you find her attractive (beside her looks), escalate, date. no rush.

I got gamed.

Go to her shop and get her to pick clothes for you like your personal shopper and be trying them on with her watching. Have fun with her and make her laugh while you're doing it. Then when you've had enough or bought something, before leaving hit her with a line, "you seem like fun, I'd like to see you again", "I think you're cute" etc etc.

She wasn't hitting on you when she came to your restaurant. Go to her shop and hit on her.

I got gamed.

thank you for ideas will try it out in few hours.

I got gamed.

When did she come in? If she came in today, don't go in to her shop today.

I got gamed.

What Matt said^^..

Go to her shop, have her help you try on clothes, chat/flirt, pick out a nice outfit, buy the clothes, MAKE SURE SHE GIVES YOU THE DISCOUNT! As your paying - invite her for a drink - "Lets go to happy hour at X bar/restaurant" - "wanna meet up for a drink later"

(save your receipts so you can return the clothes that you don't want)

I got gamed.

It will be funny when in retrospect he realizes that it how it all when through only seemed like he went to try and buy clothes just to ask her out. If OP's game is good he should probably know if the girl is into him in which case it doesn't matter if he goes all through that, she'll go out with you anyway.

I got gamed.

Quote: (11-16-2012 12:50 PM)MattC Wrote:  

When did she come in? If she came in today, don't go in to her shop today.

she came a day before yesterday.

Ps. reino341 I'm quite sure she was into me cause I got multiple ioi's in that short conversation and she asked me two times if shes gonna see me on friday or saturday.

I got gamed.

She's into you, all you have to do is not fuck up.