rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian girls in Toronto and Montreal

hiya

I'm going on holiday to Toronto and Montreal in June. From what I've heard there are quite a number of Indian people in Canada (meaning from the country India, not native americans).

Can anyone tell me where Indian girls hang out in Toronto and Montreal (clubs/bars etc) and if they are worth pursuing for someone on holiday, i.e. do they put out quickly??

Also do they like northern european looking guys??

any info is much appreciated!

Pete

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (03-19-2010 08:20 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Can anyone tell me where Indian girls hang out in Toronto and Montreal (clubs/bars etc) and if they are worth pursuing for someone on holiday, i.e. do they put out quickly??

Confirmed. There are tons of South Asians in Toronto - and, yes there are an excessive number of gorgeous sophisticated brown chicks everywhere you go in Toronto. You don't even need recommendations on specific places, because Indian and Pakistani chicks have infiltrated every scene in Toronto to some extent.

But without question, Indians and Pakistani's are in more abundant quantity in the club scene and not the bar scene. My recent nights where I observed a high abundance of brown population were "Dolce" and "Roosevelt Room" on Saturday nights. I don't do megaclubs much, but places like "Muzik" and "Circa" are big with my Pakistani and Indian friends.

Not sure if you're looking for recent immigrants or second generation Indian chicks born and raised in Canada. Toronto has both in huge supply. Both can be found at the venues above.

Regarding ease of banging, I don't have good news for you, man. While South Asian chicks in Toronto do go out and socialize a lot, it is very uncommon to score one on the night you meet. In fact, even though I am well connected in this community in Toronto, I have NEVER known a guy to pick up an Indian chick and bang her that night (not even Indian guys.) These chicks are raised in good strong families (usually not super strict - except the Sikhs), which internationally equates to more time investment required to have sex with.

Your best luck in this department would be with single, Canadian University educated, early 30-something Indian or Pakistanis. They are under pressure from their families to get married ASAP, so they are going to all lengths to find a mate. You will find 10 of these chicks in any bar or club in Toronto on any night, so work your magic and see if you can beat the odds.

In Montreal hang out around the Universities and day game. McGill and Concordia are a ten minute walk from each other, and unless you can speak French don't bother with UdeM or UQAM. It is right downtown so plenty of eats and bars in between. The only mass amount of Indian and Sri Lankans I have seen in Montreal have been at the clubs on Crescent, and a lot of the time they are groups from Toronto. So good luck.

Great info guys thanks! will let you know how i get on

I was just looking at the other thread going on nightlife in muslim countries. I wonder how easy it is to pull indian looking girls in malaysia.....so many places to go

when i was in helsinki last year, there were a lot of girls there who were somewhere in between chinese and indian - a very hot look; anyone know where these girls are from: cambodia, nepal??

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Quote: (03-22-2010 03:47 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

when i was in helsinki last year, there were a lot of girls there who were somewhere in between chinese and indian - a very hot look; anyone know where these girls are from: cambodia, nepal??

Agreed - very hot look. Cambodians and Nepalese are not common in Toronto, but I find the Thai, Indonesians, Malaysians and Filipinas have that dark skinned asian look. You can find lots of these in Toronto, too. But since they are mostly first generation, they're hard to find at bars or clubs for financial reasons. Plus, women from these countries are not used to drinking, so the bar scene is pretty foreigh to them.

As an alternate - Try the Karaoke bars in the various Asian districts in Toronto (Little Korea, Yonge and Sheppard, Yonge and Finch, Chinatown etc. etc. there are lots of areas for this...) and you'll have your best luck.

I've never tried hitting on these chicks in Toronto, but now that you mention it, I really should...

Quote: (03-19-2010 08:20 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Yes they do....you will have a lot of success...just make sure you are respectful while you are gaming them. Once you ve broken the ice...they will be easy to close.

Create a profile on Plentyoffish.com and do a search for Indian girls in Toronto. You should find quite a few. Moreover, many of the hottest ones actually state clearly in their profile that they want to date European guys, specially Italian etc.

Quote: (03-22-2010 03:47 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Great info guys thanks! will let you know how i get on

I was just looking at the other thread going on nightlife in muslim countries. I wonder how easy it is to pull indian looking girls in malaysia.....so many places to go

I know that mix...rare to find...some of these girls come from northeast india..provinces such as Assam, Certain areas in bengal. Maybe Ill do a pilgrimage there. they may also be nepalese...

I haven't seen one who said that yet.... Most likely its the west indian chicks....

If you do a search on that site, you will see a high percentage of women with no photos as opposed to other nationalities.... This makes me wonder, why are indian chicks so shy or embarrassed? its either one or the other. I feel for the indian dudes who are searching and have to message blindly to some potential grenade. It is possible to meet them, I have.

For the most part, they like to stick to their own que sera sera....

In clubs, you will find them, they tend to stick to a group dancing in a circle or all huddled next to one another at times..... If you see a bunch with no non-indian friends you are in for a potential rejection. If you see a few who are mixed with others, then you have a good chance. I scored a pakistani muslim broad with all idian friends, mind you , not too easy, but it can be done.

If you want somewhere that is not noisy but loungy,, go to SPICEROUTE on king st. west. Its a resto lounge that is quite popular with all kinds. As well the supper clubs like Brant house across the street from spice is not a bad choice as well....

If you want indian chicks, and don't mind if they're west indian come down during caribana. You'll see a tonne of hotties. They have a site to check out pics from toronto, miami and elsewhere.... with info on upcoming parties called FETES....

http://www.toronto-lime.com/index.html