rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Harsh Reality of Game

If you want to do anything in life yourself, it's up to you, alone.

Nothing will ever change that.

To your dismay, most of your friends--even those that can game with or without you--will succumb to the inevitable reality that they're going to meet the "right one" and settle down.

That's Life.

Today marks the day that my best man--in every way possible--dropped to a woman he met less than one year ago.

I'm only 27 and know less than numerous people on here, but the reality is this:

If you want anything great in your life: the only one who will help is what you see in the mirror every morning.

Yes, it's cliche.

Don't forget that.

Want to crush solo until (your ideal age)?

Ready yourself for letdown.

I don't mean that in a negative way, either. As gamely-morbid as this entire diatribe may seem, no one else can help you but yourself. Regardless of their seemingly-iron will, nearly all will "meet a keeper" before 30. 32, tops.

It's the sad way of our society.

TEAM ≠ Together Everyone Achieves More

It means...

Together Everyone Assesses Meaning

If you're close to the cusp, keep pushing.

You will never lose anything by moving forward, even if it means relegating your best friends to the bench. They're still on the team, just not the starting line.

I'm not trying to be substantially profound here, on any kind of level.

I've witnessed 5 of my best wings--from across the globe--fold to marriage/mirage in the last 2 weeks. All of them are engaged to at or below their level.

There is Nothing "International Playboy" About That.

It's shocking for me, but worth sharing the reality check.

There is a lot of unverifiable jargon on this forum about women, game, passive income, health, and more; it's the internet; that's how it works.

And as cliche as it sounds--when the smoke clears--you're the only one controlling the wheel. Don't forget that.

Man up. Grip up. Drive through the thickets; it's the only way forward through the rough.

And with that said....

[Image: Han-Yolo1-300x300.jpg]

[Image: banana.gif]

I agree, but you can't get to where you gotta go completely alone.

[Image: monkey.gif]

I'm 32.

What are you talking about.

hardly, meet a keeper before you're 30/32? huh..

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Am 31 don't see me meeting a keeper any time soon!

Quote: (11-15-2012 04:47 AM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

To your dismay, most of your friends--even those that can game with or without you--will succumb to the inevitable reality that they're going to meet the "right one" and settle down.

That's Life.

Today marks the day that my best man--in every way possible--dropped to a woman he met less than one year ago.

I'm only 27 and know less than numerous people on here, but the reality is this:

If you want anything great in your life: the only one who will help is what you see in the mirror every morning.

Yes, it's cliche.

Don't forget that.

I don't mean that in a negative way, either. As gamely-morbid as this entire diatribe may seem, no one else can help you but yourself. Regardless of their seemingly-iron will, nearly all will "meet a keeper" before 30. 32, tops.

It means...

You will never lose anything by moving forward, even if it means relegating your best friends to the bench. They're still on the team, just not the starting line.

I've witnessed 5 of my best wings--from across the globe--fold to marriage/mirage in the last 2 weeks. All of them are engaged to at or below their level.

There is a lot of unverifiable jargon on this forum about women, game, passive income, health, and more; it's the internet; that's how it works.

And as cliche as it sounds--when the smoke clears--you're the only one controlling the wheel. Don't forget that.

Man up. Grip up. Drive through the thickets; it's the only way forward through the rough.

And with that said....

Thank you people can turn from Grown man to litle pussy realy fast.
I need to what I need to do to get what I want nobody realy gives a shit about what I have except myself.

Someting things never change...

Quote: (11-15-2012 03:13 PM)SelfPaid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-15-2012 04:47 AM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

That's Life.

Yes, it's cliche.

Don't forget that.

It means...

And with that said....

Thank you people can turn from Grown man to litle pussy realy fast.
I need to what I need to do to get what I want nobody realy gives a shit about what I have except myself.

Someting things never change...

YES.

I didn't mean anyone on here was going to "find someone" at said ages.

Just that your friends you think will run game with you until the end will usually bail.

My father once told me (pissed off): Look in that mirror. See that face? That's the only person that's going to help you in life.

Don't worry I've been down that road. Give them 5 years top and they'll be back [Image: smile.gif]