rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the play here: Houdini?

Former ex of mine, former NFL cheerleader/model/paralegal (we dated for around 6 months) I ended things with about 3 months ago. Couldn't deal with her attention whoring, talking about other dudes, bullshit games. American girl big surprise.

That being said,
-sex was amazing.
-Body and face was unreal.
-This girl kind of mindfucked me. Was this beta? That's why I haven't talked to her since August, and since have acquired a mini-harem (see harem thread) and a Russian 9 to boot.

Anyways today she sent me this email.

Subject: Please Read!:

Hey Rationalize,

It's been awhile. Hope you're doing well. I have a question for you. We have a big case in which..............(redacted) I told the attorney I work for I know a guy- you're the guy [Image: smile.gif] I don't know what your current situation is now or if this is anything you have time to undertake but I figured I would run it by you. We need it done at least by Dec 1. We have most of the depo testimony summarized and I can email you all facts/evidence needed. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks Rationalize!

She lives in my hometown, and I'll be back there next weekend for Thanksgiving.

What's the play here?
1) Reply ask for more details and to meet, re-game, bang, disappear?
2) Reply congenially, not interested
3) Don't reply
4) Call/text

Do you work for free often or do favors for ex's or people that have mind fucked you?

Stats on her beauty/sex is irrelevant, there are attractive, sexual women everywhere.

Not for free. Its a referral. No I don't do favors for exs and I have no intention of doing it. That's not the question.

Push for anal

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Be honest with yourself. Can you fuck her without stirring up painful emotions? If it were me I'd go fuck her anyway. I'll get over it, so will you ; )

Quote: (11-14-2012 07:28 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Be honest with yourself. Can you fuck her without stirring up painful emotions? If it were me I'd go fuck her anyway. I'll get over it, so will you ; )

Nailed it. Exact question I've been wrestling with. Maybe its a pride thing, last word or last fuck in this case.

Dude I've had some horrible breakups from horrible girls.

If any of them came knocking on my door I'd fuck them in a heartbeat.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-14-2012 07:34 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Dude I've had some horrible breakups from horrible girls.

If any of them came knocking on my door I'd fuck them in a heartbeat.

Have you? What was the result? More headache then it was worth? I'm in a Good place right now so not sure if I want to muddy the waters for a piece of fleeting hot ass...

I've only fucked one ex, it was while I was dating another girl and I got drunk and went to her place. We were technically friends at that point even though it was an ugly breakup, one thing led to another and I wound up fucking her on her couch.

Surprisingly things were fine. I was expecting her to freak out but we both walked away from it completely okay and realized it meant absolutely nothing.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-14-2012 07:51 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I've only fucked one ex, it was while I was dating another girl and I got drunk and went to her place. We were technically friends at that point even though it was an ugly breakup, one thing led to another and I wound up fucking her on her couch.

Surprisingly things were fine. I was expecting her to freak out but we both walked away from it completely okay and realized it meant absolutely nothing.

I've banged an ex before, but I really had no feelings for her whatsoever. It was an old high school flame and it was years later. Here its still recent and way more chemistry, juices etc. chick would send me great pics dirty stuff etc also...

Be a man and listen to your dick. How can she hurt you? It's all you getting emo and bent out of shape.

Does she still pass the boner test? There's your answer.

She's probably contacting you purely for professional reasons.

Just do whatever suits you. If you want the referral, move on it. If you don't want it, refuse because you're too busy.

Regarding the girl - if you want to hit it again, make a move. If you don't, don't.

Are you doing her a favor by accepting the work? Or is she doing one for you by bringing you the work?

If you think she owes you a favor after this, you could discreetly hit her up for cheerleader and model social circle hookups.

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:14 PM)soup Wrote:  

Be a man and listen to your dick. How can she hurt you? It's all you getting emo and bent out of shape.

Being a man is logically looking at all the facts and making an informed decision not based on emotion like our counterparts.

Can't hurt me? This forum has well documented the damage a destructive hamster leaves in its wake.

And as to boner test, top 5 percent looks, I'd go as far as to say most on the forum haven't pulled this quality. And if they have, rarely.

Make your assistance conditional upon group bukkake by you and the attorney.

Seriously though - invite her over at night to "go over everything." If she bangs, then help her out. If not, then don't. I might differ from you guys on some of these things, but I generally have respect for ex's unless it ended atrociously (see: that dude's thread where he gets the cops called on him for stealing a purse) If she's willing to be nostalgic for a night and bang you, I see nothing wrong with the favor. Especially if she's a 9-10.

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:29 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Being a man is logically looking at all the facts and making an informed decision not based on emotion like our counterparts.

Can't hurt me? This forum has well documented the damage a destructive hamster leaves in its wake.

And as to boner test, top 5 percent looks, I'd go as far as to say most on the forum haven't pulled this quality. And if they have, rarely.

Can she hurt you emotionally?

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:39 PM)soup Wrote:  

Rhetorical question. No one here on rooshv has feelings remember? ;-)

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:46 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

So her attention whoring, talking about other dudes, and bullshit games
hurt your feelings?

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:29 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Just do whatever suits you. If you want the referral, move on it. If you don't want it, refuse because you're too busy.

Regarding the girl - if you want to hit it again, make a move. If you don't, don't.

Are you doing her a favor by accepting the work? Or is she doing one for you by bringing you the work?

If you think she owes you a favor after this, you could discreetly hit her up for cheerleader and model social circle hookups.

Girls you've banged dont hit you up purely for professional reasons anymore. This isn't mad men.

The social circle isn't worth its weight in gold. Im rarely in that area...

Guys I found an actual clip -- from the future -- of rationalize_this' meeting with this girl.

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:48 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:46 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

So her attention whoring, talking about other dudes, and bullshit games
hurt your feelings?

Not at all, that's why I told her to cut it out.

She didn't. So I peaced.

A few of my boys couldn't comprehend that move. Many here probably wouldn't either with that caliber of a chick.

But then again, few comprehend the lifestyle we advocate here.

WesternCancer- Harvey Specter is one smooth cat.

Ironically, I model most of my game after him.

What's tough though is I often have to dial it down sometimes, most women aren't equipped to pick up on how deftly I deliver some quips.

Change out the girl here for Rachel Zane and now we're talking...

If it were my ex, I would go in knowing my heart and feelings would be raw, then I'd fuck the hell out of her and walk back out and try to be as stoic and light hearted as possible. It would be worth it to do that.

I'm going to shoot her a text saying got your email. Don't know how I feel about it yet, but I'll be in town on x date if you want to meet and discuss. I'll rekindle, escalate, bang. Then as soon as I'm done I'll put my clothes on walk out the door and drive away without a word. I owe myself that.

Those were my thoughts exactly. I don't see anything in that email to suggest otherwise. If it wasn't for the background story given by OP, I wouldn't have guessed there was any sexual history at all.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (11-15-2012 12:03 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Those were my thoughts exactly. I don't see anything in that email to suggest otherwise. If it wasn't for the background story given by OP, I wouldn't have guessed there was any sexual history at all.

Shes done these passive reach outs to me before. Month or two ago a text:

"Don't know if its ok if I touch base with you but just wanted to see how you were doing." Didn't respond. Now this.

But hey, if she's contacting me about business, the business she shall receive.