rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teenage Girl Workout

Teenage Girl Workout

For all you tough guys

Teenage Girl Workout

shit. i wish we had youtube when I was 18. fucking treadmills.

Teenage Girl Workout

Jesus, she must be Crossfit. Her form is ghastly. Why KB swing well over your head? Why kip everything? That's not ass to ground. /hades hate

Still though, that is pretty impressive. She probably has as more overhead pressing strength than a lot of dudes. And the gymnastic ring work looks pretty good, kipping excused. Not many girls move past the treadmills and shit and to see her actively doing a lot of upper body work is awesome.
If she joined a proper gym and learned good form she could be a serious contender in the field of light weight female strength athletes.

Teenage Girl Workout

I just ordered a set of gymnastic rings on Amazon after seeing this. I don't do Crossfit but I have my own gym at one of my shops in a spare room.

Rings are bonkers, I haven't touched them since high school.

If you don't hear from me anymore, it's because I tore my arms out of their sockets. Hell yeah.

Teenage Girl Workout

Good girl, she'll go on to have a long and healthy life. Am gonna show this to some of the lazy slags I know.

Teenage Girl Workout

Dat Ass

Teenage Girl Workout

95% chance she's a great lay.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Teenage Girl Workout

Since she is 17 I can't profess the things that I would do to her if locked in a dark room.

So for let this picture represent my current state:

[Image: 9990483.gif]

Teenage Girl Workout

Quote: (11-14-2012 03:24 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Jesus, she must be Crossfit. Her form is ghastly. Why KB swing well over your head? Why kip everything? That's not ass to ground. /hades hate

Still though, that is pretty impressive. She probably has as more overhead pressing strength than a lot of dudes. And the gymnastic ring work looks pretty good, kipping excused. Not many girls move past the treadmills and shit and to see her actively doing a lot of upper body work is awesome.
If she joined a proper gym and learned good form she could be a serious contender in the field of light weight female strength athletes.

You nitpicking on her form?? It's good enough! I've gone to the gym with numerous cats who are MALES and have crapped out on far less!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Teenage Girl Workout

I fucking hate when people drop their deadlifts at the top of the lift.

Teenage Girl Workout

That was inspirational to watch. I'm embarrassed at the shape I'm currently in.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Teenage Girl Workout

Well...she left the bars with weights and the kettlebells on the floor when she was done. Poor gym ettiquette, 2/10 would not bang.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Teenage Girl Workout

I guess her local news interviewed her after WSHH hyped her up to mammoth levels. She Dutch? I have no idea what they are speaking here.

But I know what I be speaking:

[Image: p114w.jpg]

Teenage Girl Workout

She's norwegian. 16 in Norway to hit. Take the trip!

Teenage Girl Workout

Jesus. I can just BARELY do heavier lifts than her. And I'm 25 and 6'3"...

Teenage Girl Workout

My definition of "strict" and "atg" apparently differs greatly from the definition the video editor prefers. And at 33 I would demolish this child in the gym, with no remorse.

Teenage Girl Workout

Quote: (11-18-2012 08:18 PM)Strictly Professional Wrote:  

My definition of "strict" and "atg" apparently differs greatly from the definition the video editor prefers. And at 33 I would demolish this child in the gym, with no remorse.
Professonal, that is no child my friend. That is a woman beginning to reach her prime as a woman.

Teenage Girl Workout

How is she lifting that much? Is it genes?

Teenage Girl Workout

its not THAT much. at our gym we have three or four chicks who regularly hit those weights across the board.

its not olympian level. its not world record level. its well coached, focused and determined.

Teenage Girl Workout

There are gyms like that all over Sweden and Norway. Big, sweaty, chalky and filled with the grunts of men and women lifting hard.

In my Sweden thread I broke down this culture a bit. I would often wait for the squat racks or dead lift stations in my gym in Sweden where a woman would be squatting 80kg and deadlifting the same.

This girl is definitely at the top of her game. Big props.

I think it might have something to do with the long dark that occurs here. The gyms feed the serotonin and form a gathering place. They are absolutely RAMMED from about 5pm. Also the Swedes and Norwegians have this deep seated Viking tendency that comes out when lifting weights and drinking alcohol. They have amazing genes, might as well put it to use.

Teenage Girl Workout

Some EE girl working out!

http://www.retardo.dk/videos.php?id=3565

Teenage Girl Workout

I want to taste every square mm of her asshole

Teenage Girl Workout

fit girl, great ass...hate the crossfit cult. Why do these rejects need to tape themselves doing everything? When it's a girl like this you can live with it but when it's the 9months along pregnant chick repping out squats for a minute and looking like she's gonna drop a baby any second, I can live without it. Never seen any other gym have so many cells out taping shit...us lifters can be as narcistic as they come, we haven't found a reflective surface we didn't like but it takes vanity to another level when you watch yourself doing wods

Teenage Girl Workout