rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to make my male relatives swallow the Red Pill

I have 3 teenage male cousins 14,15 and 18 years old. Since i stumbled upon this forum a few months ago , I have been thinking about introducing game and Red Pill concepts to them but don't really know how to approach the issue. Although they have greater respect for me than anyone else in the family, they're typical teenagers who think they're cool and know everything.I recently gave the oldest one my copy of Bang to read. He didn't finish it; claiming it was "cool" but "a lil' bit boring".

I doubt gathering them in the living room and explaining the realities about dating and women would work. Sending them links to a list of manosphere blogs seems too much of a desperate attempt too. On one hand I am considering administering small doses of red pill reality over time; one fact here, another one there ... a slow and steady mind fuck basically. On another hand I think they need to experience at least some sort of rejection or heartbreak to be receptive to it.

What do you guys think?

Not many men will betray what society and their loving mothers have taught them.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Off the top of my head:

Use humor whenever possible. Memorable, and shows them you're not a bitter old guy, even if you are. : )

Implore them to never take anything a girl says seriously. Come to think of it, tell them not to take 3/4 of things girls *do* seriously.

The idea is, women are not to be taken seriously by a dominant man. Hell, WOMEN do not want men to take them seriously...this is why they shit test. They are silly little creatures and they know it. Women want a dominant man in the depths of their hind-brains, whether or not their feminist-poisoned cortices can consciously admit it.

Tell them to reflexively tease girls they'd like to fuck.

Most people will only learn things through experience, if then.

There are so many valuable concepts I've realized over time, but to just try to say them to someone younger with less life experience (hell even if it was a younger version of myself)doesn't really work.

You can try but it might backfire.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

That said, you don't have any indication that they are Betas already, do you?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:12 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Not many men will betray what society and their loving mothers have taught them.

If anything it's society and their loving mothers that are betraying them. Once each one of them (if ever) systemically realizes this, there will be bitterness. Once that settles down then they will embark on change.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I wouldn't show anyone the sources of my knowledge. When I used to teach martial arts, I ended up turning quite a few kids in the hardcore players. They had a certain level of trust and respect with me that they didn't have with their parents. So when I would overhear a conversation about women I would pull the young man aside and drop some knowledge. This piqued interest, and they would always come back for more. After a while, I would start getting some kick ass stories from these guys about their conquests.

Think of giving the red pill to a young man like giving a pill to a dog. Sure, you could just jam the pill down it's throat, but that will make the situation uncomfortable for both you and the dog. However, if you wrap it in some cheese, the dog is none the wiser. It thinks you just gave it a treat, but you know what you did to help it.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

We need an open "Red Pill" thread. Really.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The Youngest one is the least beta. He plays soccer and seems confident all in all. The other two are as Beta as they come. One of them was showing me love letters he wrote to a girl he likes in class. Even my pre-manosphere self would have puked at the content.

People have to reach a boiling point before they are receptive to learning. If a dude sees you eating and he is not starving, he is not going to accept your recommendations on how to cook since he believes his meal is gourmet.

But after he is dissatisfied with his meal for a while and watches you feast consistently on dishes, he will be interested in what you are eating on.

His stomach will be growling. Then you can show him how to cook and prepare a meal.

It's necessary for some of us to go through beta-tude in order to mature and appreciate red pill behaviour. Call it a rites of passage.

It's just better to go through that rites of passage sooner than later IMO.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Basically get a string of very hot girlfriends. That alone will cement you as an authority on women. If they're curious about how you do it, just give them little bits of information at a time.

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:18 PM)Ethiopian_Volt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

The Youngest one is the least beta. He plays soccer and seems confident all in all. The other two are as Beta as they come. One of them was showing me love letters he wrote to a girl he likes in class. Even my pre-manosphere self would have puked at the content.

Well. Fuck.

My suggestion is that you show him some Facebook group or forum thread where girls post love letters from Betas and gloat over how "creepy" (ooops I did it again [Image: banana.gif] ) they are. Or maybe you can drop subtle hints about how your girls love you even though you've never written them a letter like that and go from there.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-14-2012 01:18 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

We need an open "Red Pill" thread. Really.

We need to stop using the words 'Red Pill.'

Jargon is for basement dwellers and bronies. Jargon makes people tune out, and encourages the people using it to feel superior for being part of the 'in crowd' - which is why I suspect so many people here use it.

'Truth' works for me. 'Truth' implies an objective reality, 'red pill' sounds like a crackpot's theory of the world. When you call something 'truth,' your opponents are forced to prove that it's not true. Which they can't in this case - trying to would only prove the falsity of their beliefs.

Yeah most guys aren't ready until some chick destroys them and even then they fight the red pill. The problem is that just about everything in society, school, parents, movies, music and literature reinforce betatude, equality, and conformity. It's why the Matrix analogy is so spot on. Don't forget, this forum's been labelled a worldwide hate group, our numbers are tiny and they are ready to stamp us out at every turn.

I've tried with my male relatives, did not work, stupid pussified bitches that they are, but it worked with a couple of friends. Painter's got it spot on.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Very important topic in the OP. I think with young people the best way to make an impression is by actions. Teenagers can only absorb so much in addition to all the wild bits of information circulating in their heads as well as amped up hormonal swings. Have them see you around women and observe your interactions with them. This will go a long way in hammering your message. As they are observing you, be sure to also drop little gems of "red pill" knowledge that will ring in the concepts you are trying to convey to them.

I've tried to get some of my best friends onto game with little to no result, despite one being a natural superscorer doing bundles of game unconsciously.

At worst the entire game thing can create a divide between you and those you hold close. If I really wanted to get someone on the program today I would lead by example. Score great women and throw out hints when they asked how I did it.

Relatives though, I would never go there. Too much history.

Hey I'm grave digging this thread up hoping that the manosphere emergency response team can throw me something.

My little brother had a fall out with his babymom recently. She had a bastard son when they met and two of his biological kids over the last four years. Apparently she 'did something' that he's currently too touchy about to say what it is. He told my dad from what I understand, but is treating the rest of us like we're at fault or eager to pass judgment on him.

He was always the serial monogomist type, bouncing from trashy white chick to the next hoping to find a woman to drown his lack of self love in. I always tried to convince him to get out of these relationships, even sabotaging several by proving that his girl was a ho or untrustworthy. He's stuck with the current girl now due to kids, but whatever the cause, he could really use some man advice right now.

The problem is that he suffers from too much sibling rivalry and picked-on kid mentality(yes...from when we were kids). I'm hoping somebody can through some resources out there for critical situations that aren't stacked with redpill jargon or too bold up front. It's obvious that he's reeling from his bad choices still, but he'll probably make more if somebody doesn't intervene. Throw a brother a bone?

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:09 PM)Ethiopian_Volt Wrote:  

I have 3 teenage male cousins 14,15 and 18 years old. Since i stumbled upon this forum a few months ago , I have been thinking about introducing game and Red Pill concepts to them but don't really know how to approach the issue. Although they have greater respect for me than anyone else in the family, they're typical teenagers who think they're cool and know everything.I recently gave the oldest one my copy of Bang to read. He didn't finish it; claiming it was "cool" but "a lil' bit boring".

I doubt gathering them in the living room and explaining the realities about dating and women would work. Sending them links to a list of manosphere blogs seems too much of a desperate attempt too. On one hand I am considering administering small doses of red pill reality over time; one fact here, another one there ... a slow and steady mind fuck basically. On another hand I think they need to experience at least some sort of rejection or heartbreak to be receptive to it.

What do you guys think?

I know this is hard to accept because you naturally want to help your family, but you need to just find men who are able to accept the truth. See the whole world as your family.

I've tried redpilling my own father, who is without a doubt a beta male, about not just feminism but 9-11, the government, spirituality, aliens, psychedelic drugs, and so on, but in the end I think it all went over his head.

I was trying to redpill an old friend back in 2009 but in the end he just called me a sexist misogynist. The guy turned out to be a fucking loser anyway and was using heroin I later found out, so I am glad that friendship ended.

Choose your battles wisely.

Tony-

I dunno man, from the sound of it he's got a really sour relationship with you. I kind of doubt he'd listen to anything you passed his way. That, and it's hard to give advice without knowing what exactly the circumstances are.
There's two obvious ones: either she's been sleeping with another guy, and maybe got pregnant with him, or she or somebody in her circle has done something to the kids. Obviously the nature of what you say is gonna depend radically on what it is.

Quote: (06-15-2014 09:36 PM)TonySandos Wrote:  

Hey I'm grave digging this thread up hoping that the manosphere emergency response team can throw me something.

My little brother had a fall out with his babymom recently. She had a bastard son when they met and two of his biological kids over the last four years. Apparently she 'did something' that he's currently too touchy about to say what it is. He told my dad from what I understand, but is treating the rest of us like we're at fault or eager to pass judgment on him.

He was always the serial monogomist type, bouncing from trashy white chick to the next hoping to find a woman to drown his lack of self love in. I always tried to convince him to get out of these relationships, even sabotaging several by proving that his girl was a ho or untrustworthy. He's stuck with the current girl now due to kids, but whatever the cause, he could really use some man advice right now.

The problem is that he suffers from too much sibling rivalry and picked-on kid mentality(yes...from when we were kids). I'm hoping somebody can through some resources out there for critical situations that aren't stacked with redpill jargon or too bold up front. It's obvious that he's reeling from his bad choices still, but he'll probably make more if somebody doesn't intervene. Throw a brother a bone?

Show him The Last American Virgin. If you really want to shock a man into learning game and how things work, show him that movie, or you can watch Wet Hot American Summer. Both are good movies to shock a man into game.

However, be aware that a lot of people don't want to be pulled out of their comfort zones. Most guys whom I've told about my learning game make fun of it. Now, most of them don't get laid, but that's a different story...

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Thanks guys. I do need to find out the details of what's going on before I can form a proper response. Our relationship is odd. He appreciates my help at times, but has an insurmountable pride problem. He also is one of the mist hard headed people for anyone that meets him. That's really where his biggest problem lies.

Little bro is drinking a lot right now and feeling sorry for himself. Usually I would let family twist in agony until they thickened their skin, but depending on what she did(most likely cheating at this point) I'm actually worried about suicide since he's not talking much.

Quote:Quote:

Show him The Last American Virgin. If you really want to shock a man into learning game and how things work, show him that movie, or you can watch Wet Hot American Summer. Both are good movies to shock a man into game.

However, be aware that a lot of people don't want to be pulled out of their comfort zones. Most guys whom I've told about my learning game make fun of it. Now, most of them don't get laid, but that's a different story...

Last American Virgin's a good movie, but it honestly doesn't sound like what the man needs right now is to start reading Roissy and looking for chicks to neg. If he's got a serious psychological problem to the point where Tony's worried about him committing suicide, then that needs to be treated on its own. Once it's done, maybe show him the movie or pass him a link to Roosh or something, or whatever. Not to diss your advice, which is perfectly reasonable for a dude who's wondering why he's being friendzoned all the time, but I there may be something else going on here.

Tony-

If you're that worried, something's probably up. It sounds like your brother's been through some shit, from what you're saying, and it doesn't sound like this has happened before. I'm real, real leery of giving advice on this kind of shit over the internet, based off of the contents of a few message board posts, but I do have a couple things I can suggest, as somebody who's been in bad places, and who knows people who've been in bad places.

Make a nuisance of yourself for a few days. Call him, chat with him, head over to his house with a pizza and watch a movie or some shit. If you think he's in trouble, talk with people like your dad, and if you think suicide is a real risk, there are professional people out there who have a lot of experience who can guide you much better than we can here. If you can't find the appropriate numbers to call, let me know and I'll find them myself.

Man, bitches wreck enough people in this world. I hope she hasn't done any thing unrecoverable to him, too.

^^ Fair enough. At this juncture, I would say that Tony's brother should consider some psychological help. If he seems really bad, he needs more help than the red pill can give him.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

I appreciate the help and indeed the redpill won't suffice of it's own when it comes to depression or suicidal people.

I may have overrepresented my concern about suicide possibility, but I've lost friends over less and lil bro not only has a recent history of wallowing in self pity when things don't go his way, but the shutting the rest of us out part and drinking a lot this weekend is concerning.

If I try to wake him up to the reality of the poor mate quality that he chose with her, it needs to be more subtle regardless of the time frame that it's doled out. He will grudgingly accept being wrong in time, but he seems to have a tendency of not handling shame or embarrassment. I'm not sure what you would call it when you'll hide your mistakes from your family just because they'll know or have opinions. That behavior isn't a first tome occurrence.