rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jobs For Learning Game

Jobs For Learning Game

I'm quitting a job in two weeks. The whole reason I took it was to improve my Game, since the money wasn't that good. Hell, it ended up being part-time.
I was working in a store catering to women. Won't say where or what, but it was one of the big national chains. Here are my observations after trying to sell luxuries to women for the past year:
1) When it comes to making a purchase decision, women turn their inner hamster on full throttle. Even the smallest sale can turn into a midnight pick-up in a crowded bar.
2) Gay guys and other women do very well selling to women. Gays can be "fabulash" and women eat that shit up. When purchasing from another woman, women tend to lower their bitch shields just long enough for a saleswoman to get them interested.
3)If you want to sell luxuries to women, develop nerves of steel. These bitches will drive you insane wanting to look at every item in the store until "something jumps out". Outside, I was always smiling. Inside, I was screaming:"Goddammit woman, this isn't rocket science make your fucking mind up."
4)If you are a straight man in this environment, expect to be looked down on by your female co-workers. Most of them have sugar-daddy husbands who make the $$$. Their income, even at the managerial level, tends to be supplemental.
Just my observations, would like to hear from others.

Jobs For Learning Game

That is the worst reason to get a job. But if you have no skills or qualifications look into sales jobs.

Insurance salesman with a base salary - youll be at networking events all day every day learning cold approaching.
Bartender - enough said
dance/fitness instructor - enough said

I see no reason not to release the name of the store. But I imagine make up, furniture, high end clothing, shoe, and purse stores will give you plenty of opportunity to interact with women on the regular. Youre better off selling insurance for a legit company, every1 has car/life insurance and youll get the chance to beat or match their rate.

Jobs For Learning Game

I have my own company, but it's not bringing in enough cash to support me. Thus, the need for outside employment. I figured as long as I had to do something, might as well get a job where I interacted with women.
My former career (chemical) has largely disappeared with plants moving overseas, etc.
Observation 5) In these high-end stores catering to women, men want to get the fuck out ASAP. This makes them a good prospect if they need to buy a gift for their wife/gf, but that usually only occurs around the major holidays. If he is drug into the place by the wife/gf, kiss the prospect of an immediate sale good-bye, unless you can find a way to isolate his ass.

Jobs For Learning Game

I would highly recommend doing core aeration with big company or by yourself. I did it and honestly that was awesome to just not be so nervous to talking to other people. you work from early march to late may and basically to do entire back and front yard takes 30min max and you get free dinners and stuff if you can talk people for it. Last year I had a grilled lamb with good wine and veggies while working plus other good dinners or snacks.
Only part that sucks about this job is long hours low payment usually. I would recommend this job for anyone that still is in school and such since you can work when you want and how much you earn depends only on you.

Jobs For Learning Game

A salesman or sales job was mentioned. Unfortunately these types of jobs no longer bring in as much cash as they do before. Unless you've been working in that industry since before the early 2000's you're pretty much screwed moneywise unless someone, like yourself, is in it for the experience. Ive noticed that a lot of people these days, especially women, only call a sales person when they want some free entertainment and have no intention of buying anything. So props to you for hanging in there. As for jobs for learning game you could try being a security guard I guess. Lots of contact with people depending on where you are.

Jobs For Learning Game

I did fundraising(telemarketing) for my university when I attended. After doing it for a while, you can talk to anybody. At first it seems like you are desperately grabbing at something to build rapport around, but eventually you become naturally good at building conversation.You may get rejected 95% of the time, but have mostly positive conversations.

Jobs For Learning Game

I'm in sales. I shoot the shit with grandmas and housewives 40 hours a week. Definitely keeps your banter and conversation skills sharp.

Jobs For Learning Game

I teach math at a private facility to four classes of about 15 girls each, where almost all of them are inner city girls with severe emotional/behavioral issues. You can't help but develop a knack for plowing through all sorts shit tests and other girl nonsense

Jobs For Learning Game

Selling aluminum siding, kid.

It's not the face you fuck. It's the fuck you are facing.

Jobs For Learning Game

I work for the IT department at a hospital. I talk to women 40 hours a week.

I've thought about getting a part time job as a barrister to build a larger social circle. I just have to figure how/what to do when I go on-call once a month [Image: undecided.gif]

Anyone working in clothing stores in malls or as barristers please chime in!!

Jobs For Learning Game

Sell Ice cream or just chilled water at the beach!

Jobs For Learning Game

Today was my last day.
OK, I will say what I was doing: selling in a jewelry store.
And I don't recommend it unless if you have a dick unless you are gay.

Jobs For Learning Game

Quote: (11-23-2012 06:21 PM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Today was my last day.
OK, I will say what I was doing: selling in a jewelry store.
And I don't recommend it unless if you have a dick unless you are gay.

Good luck finding your next job, if you haven't found it yet.

Jobs For Learning Game

Already have one, quit it to go to the next job. It involves inside sales and no I won't have to deal with women as primary customers.
Richard Jeni once said: "If you have the choice of selling shoes to women or giving birth to a burning porcupine, consider the latter option."
It goes double for the jewelry trade.

Jobs For Learning Game

Over the summer, I'm a waiter at a beachfront restaurant. No dress code, casual attire (V neck tee or a polo shirt and classy shorts), and thousands of good looking women. Always.

I honestly find it easy to game women underhandedly while waiting on them. Also, my restaurant turns into a nightclub Friday and Saturday, so if I wait on those girls, I may even see them at the club. Working there is a DHV because most of these girls visit here (and don't live here) so they view me as a beach person.

I wouldn't give it up for the world as a summer job.

Jobs For Learning Game

Quote: (11-24-2012 09:45 AM)ColSpanker Wrote:  

Already have one, quit it to go to the next job. It involves inside sales and no I won't have to deal with women as primary customers.
Richard Jeni once said: "If you have the choice of selling shoes to women or giving birth to a burning porcupine, consider the latter option."
It goes double for the jewelry trade.
I work inside sales now and have for around 3 years. It is a good start to nail down phone conversation skills, but that's about it (I was horrible at first right out of school). I'm transitioning to outsides sales early 2013, that will be more advantageous to sharpening game with all the travel, dinners, conferences, etc. Can't wait to hit up random bars and approach whenever possible.