rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what have we learned from Petraeus????

I am surprised you guys aren't talking about this so called "sex scandal" that much. I know that Roosh linked some pictures on his twitter, but I find this scandal interesting. A couple interesting points:

: General Petraeus is in kick ass shape. I heard he runs 5 miles a day at a 7 minute mile pace, that is OUTSTANDING for a 60 y/o man

: He married his grandmother. Have you seen the pictures of his wife? Jesus Christ, she looks like she hasn't worked out since High School gym class. He should get divorced immediately.

: You NEED to stay in shape and workout until you die. He is banging some hot pieces of ass at 60 y/o. He could pass for a 45 y/o man

: You guys complain about DC, but he went to Georgetown for a while and is banging all the DC ass. But then again, he is the head of the CIA

: Social status is important sometimes. Am I better looking that Petraeus? Probably. But he is a 4-star freakin General. That's game right there without even trying.

And Finally, I think this story doesn't add up. Why would you resign from the CIA because you cheated on your wife. Who gives a shit? Divorce her and go back to work. Something is up.

If I was a betting man, he was either organizing some swingers parties or those ladies were prostitutes...

Power out!!

Once he cheats and is found out, he becomes a liability to the CIA and the country. He puts himself and everyone around him at risk because of this little stunt. On top of that how do you know these chicks werent actually spies for an enemy country trying to get intel on us. He actually did the smart thing instead of being fired sooner or later but regardless the damage has been done. IMO good riddance to him. Anyone who holds an important position like he did and not only does stupid shit like that but cant manage to get away with it shouldnt be running any secret agency.

Oh yeah and dude, this topic has already been discussed to death [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 AM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Once he cheats and is found out, he becomes a liability to the CIA and the country. He puts himself and everyone around him at risk because of this little stunt. On top of that how do you know these chicks werent actually spies for an enemy country trying to get intel on us. He actually did the smart thing instead of being fired sooner or later but regardless the damage has been done. IMO good riddance to him. Anyone who holds an important position like he did and not only does stupid shit like that but cant manage to get away with it shouldnt be running any secret agency.

"Anyone who holds an important position like he did and not only does stupid shit like that but cant manage to get away with it shouldnt be running any secret agency."

Yeah that's the point.....It's not that he was messing around with some opportunist honey......I think he was well within his right to do so, and then some...........

The point is he allowed himself to become vulnerable by his actions.....If he wasn't smart enough or even more important, calculating enough to keep it under wraps, then he was too dumb all along to keep the job or even get it in the first place. When you're playing at that level all bets are off. Who the f... would want a dumb... like that to run the largest intelligence agency in the world......I mean look at J. Edgar Hoover....the guy was a cross dressing homosexual with a live husband who even entertained people with dinner parties, but kept the post of FBI Director literally for life.....You can be disgusted by his lifestyle all you want (as I am), but you gotta hand it to the S.O.B. he was as calculating as they come.......

^lol @ j edgar hoover

"He married his grandmother," hahaha!

The lesson here is don't stick your dick in crazy, especially if she's going to turn around when the shit hits the fan and tell the cops she has "diplomatic inviolability" and they need to run over and clear the media off her front lawn when in reality she's just some horse faced spendaholic with nice fake tits. These bitches make the Real Housewives of Wherever look like Phd. candidates.

Men: He isn't an elected official. Thats why I think something is definately up, it doesn't make sense that he resigned like that.

I changed my mind. I don't think prostitute, definitely swingers club...

Captain Power...