rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My non-neediness rewarded

I was super hung up on this chick. We hung out and always had a great time. But I looked at the situation and realized I was becoming soft because I had dropped my other options for her. She stopped talking to me for a few weeks which allowed me to reevaluate things. I got some fresh pussy this weekend and a date with another girl that got me a hand job. I am going to see my fuck buddy this weekend. I saw her yesterday to get my shirt that she had from staying over at my dorm. When I met her I was on the phone clearly talking to anther girl. She smiled and handed me the shirt while i did not acknowledge her at all. I threw the shirt away and deleted all the pictures of us to clear my head.

Fast forward to today where she randomly texts me goodnight at 8:50 knowing that I would be up I usually respond with "I'm not sleep yet" but I have available pussy and dates scheduled. When I was focused on her I complied way too much. I listened when she told me not to look at other girls and stayed on the phone way too long. Now I feel free as fuck. Life is better with options, fuck monogamy.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Winning. Once you get a taste you should never want to go back.

Let the pussy slaying begin [Image: banana.gif]

Yes, mate. Sounds like a similar awakening I've just had.

Crazy because I was frustrated as fuck. Then I watched rooshes video about not getting excited about a girl. It felt like he was speaking to me because the all the stuff was happening. I started treating her different. She is just another hoe

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

[Image: 23880334.jpg]

Quote: (11-14-2012 09:49 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Yes, mate. Sounds like a similar awakening I've just had.

damn right, now you're getting laid left, right, centre

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This is what its all about

The smell of pussy is strong in you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter