rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want you're Wife/ Girlfriend to have a Careere ?

Hi Members I have a question to all of you.
Do you want you're Girlfriend/ Wife to work ?

I personaly don't since I have noticed first Hand what happens in the case of my Parents the fact that my mum choose to work even though she didn't needed to is on of the factors she became lazy and now my Dad is divorcing her.

She placed her carrere above my Dad and the Family and I don't think that is why Woman actualy exist.

There here to make us feel like kings and take care of the houshold and family nothing more.

So what is you're opinion about this Subject ?

Here is a Post who highlight's what happend in my Family especially the part where he says woman that focuss on working get obssed with making Money http://boldanddetermined.com/2012/01/21/...ight-wife/

That's exactly what happend to my Mum now she preffers to work and Order food instead of cooking she prefers to pay someone to clean the house instead of doing it herself. and instead of spending Time with my siblings or my dad and getting his needs met. She choose to Work 7 days a week. Not because she hase to but because she thinks that is the right think.

I still love here and she is my mum but and I can't blame her for that comming from a wealthy and beeing in good boarding school and university where even in Africa the country of Man you get infiltrated with feminisim.
I feel sorry for my brother since he is affected by that happening and by having to choose where he is going to live now but he is a grown man and understands what's going on so his gone go to my dad anyway.

My Dad it alot of things right growing up in Germany and marying someone foreign but of the same race was a smart moove

The problem he should have married some from a low class or middle class since even in Africa the upper class girls are poisend with the femenisim Bullshit that destroy's Familys and turns girls into Monsters [Image: smile.gif]

So I prefer like normal Girls I make enough Money so why should she make some that's my Job she is there to fuck me and make sure I am happy with her who cares about Independent Woman ?

My God; how difficult it is for people on the Internet to realize this:

you're = you are
your = possessive pronoun

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:15 AM)DiogoFC Wrote:  

My God; how difficult it is for people on the Internet to realize this:

you're = you are
your = possessive pronoun

I would say the same difficulty for some people to realize not everyone on the internet is a native English speaker.

I'm brazilian. And I'm just complaining because I see loads of people from the US mixing both up. I know they're [their? hehe] phonetically similar, but it's so basic!!!

Women should stop working the second they get married and have kids, it keeps them humble and dependent and stops some of that bullshit feminist crap from taking hold.

Quote: (11-13-2012 08:03 AM)DiogoFC Wrote:  

I'm brazilian. And I'm just complaining because I see loads of people from the US mixing both up. I know they're [their? hehe] phonetically similar, but it's so basic!!!

How difficult is it to see that Chael won both of those fights?

Who Cares ? Try contribute something of value I guess that will make you more happy instead playing of Dr Prof. Highschool Teacher .[Image: smile.gif].
There ar People Out there who have weakness were you have strenghts so don't think you're better than anyone just because you can do something better. You might have a weakness where I have a strenght.

For me this kind of a tough question to give a direct answer to. It wont matter to me whether my future wife/girlfriend has a career/job on one condition- I am in a better paid and way more powerful position than her. This should be key for all guys especially when relating to wives. A higher salary and powerful position combined with an alpha mindset and attitude will keep your marriage at bliss, your wife's hamster at bay, and her pussy moist like carrot cake.

Quote: (11-13-2012 06:31 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

I am in a better paid and way more powerful position than her. This should be key for all guys especially when relating to wives. A higher salary and powerful position combined with an alpha mindset and attitude will keep your marriage at bliss, your wife's hamster at bay, and her pussy moist like carrot cake.

Or she could still divorce-rape you and cash in through the court system the moment she gets bored.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

If I had to choose, I'd choose yes. Let her make money to help with bills.

I don't want either, but if I did, I would want her to have a career, and it would be as a chef.

Yu
Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I don't want either, but if I did, I would want her to have a career, and it would be as a chef.
A chef with high metabolism who does yoga [Image: mindblown.gif]

Quote: (11-13-2012 07:48 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2012 06:31 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

I am in a better paid and way more powerful position than her. This should be key for all guys especially when relating to wives. A higher salary and powerful position combined with an alpha mindset and attitude will keep your marriage at bliss, your wife's hamster at bay, and her pussy moist like carrot cake.

Or she could still divorce-rape you and cash in through the court system the moment she gets bored.
But you could protect you're Assets so that it's Not that Easy to Court rape you and why should she get bored? Her Job is to Take Car of the houshold, the Family and you're needs that is a fulltimejob. Plus Maybe she has some Hobbys aswell no Time to get bored.

You can reduce you're Risk by Knowing which Girls ar Good Long Term and which Not .

I think it's always a Smart Idea to be in a more Powerful Postion Financialy than you're Girl if she want's to work Part Time cool but if she want's to Start a Carrere get the hell Out of my Life you will probably Love you're Carrere mor than me so why should I keep you?

Off course that depends on you're Own day to Day live and what you choose to do with it. I don't want a Girl comming home from work Telling ms how stressful it is and than Working on her Laptop the whole night. What do I Need that for ?

Quote: (11-14-2012 12:56 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Haha yeah, cool Idea a hot female... Chef that loves to Cook is hot and make Awesome massages .... Saves Time and Money [Image: smile.gif] I think i would reconsider my thought's about Marriage when I meet a Girl like that.
Super Sache

Personally i think there is no need for the 3rd option of "i don't want a girlfriend I just want sex" sure we all want sex now but in the future as we get older i would argue that most of us will want to start settling down with a family. I personally would want my girlfriend/wife to have a career because in this modern age a man simply can't live comfortably in a relationship with only one income coming in as prices of houses and other commodities are now based on the average salaries of two people.

Yeah, the chef thing was a mind opener for me as well. Read a guys blog who trains Jiu Jitsu and he ended up marrying a chick who is a chef. Not the hottest girl ever, but the pictures of the lobster tail and risotto he posted up looked killer. From that day forward I have always wanted to date a chef.

[quote] (11-13-2012 07:48 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

[quote='Alpha Hunter Zero' pid='307966' dateline='1352849503'] I am in a better paid and way more powerful position than her. This should be key for all guys especially when relating to wives. A higher salary and powerful position combined with an alpha mindset and attitude will keep your marriage at bliss, your wife's hamster at bay, and her pussy moist like carrot cake.[/quote]

[/quo***There's always the possibility of that but like SelfPaid wrote, you protect your assets and make sure before putting a ring on any girl's finger you make sure she's long term material. Any guy who has SUCCESSFUL experience with women knows a pretty good deal on how sluts operate and how more traditional girls operate. If they're smart they'll think with their head on the north side instead of their head on the south side and look for red flags early on in the relationship.

Girlfriend yes, wife no. A wife should have one man to whom she reports, her husband.

We all know women are aroused by powerful men, and men who hold power over them - eg a fat restaurant manager and his waitresses. Having a wife in the workplace is a bit like whoring her out to other men.

If she has a career, that means parking your kids in front of the television or in the hands of dumpy female daycare workers, where they become brainwashed and gender-less.

If she had a career that was more freelance, that let her work at home, and she could put in as much time as she wanted, that could work. Eg, a writer, independent craftsman, artisan, web designer, etc. Having her engaged in some creative pursuit would also make her more interesting.

Quote: (11-14-2012 03:01 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Girlfriend yes, wife no. A wife should have one man to whom she reports, her husband.

We all know women are aroused by powerful men, and men who hold power over them - eg a fat restaurant manager and his waitresses. Having a wife in the workplace is a bit like whoring her out to other men.

If she has a career, that means parking your kids in front of the television or in the hands of dumpy female daycare workers, where they become brainwashed and gender-less.

If she had a career that was more freelance, that let her work at home, and she could put in as much time as she wanted, that could work. Eg, a writer, independent craftsman, artisan, web designer, etc. Having her engaged in some creative pursuit would also make her more interesting.

If here freelance work doesen't Involve 15 houer day's and is part time, thats cool with me if not. What do I need her fore ?

Quote: (11-14-2012 08:34 AM)Idlenations Wrote:  

Personally i think there is no need for the 3rd option of "i don't want a girlfriend I just want sex" sure we all want sex now but in the future as we get older i would argue that most of us will want to start settling down with a family. I personally would want my girlfriend/wife to have a career because in this modern age a man simply can't live comfortably in a relationship with only one income coming in as prices of houses and other commodities are now based on the average salaries of two people.

That might be yore reality, but my dad and most of my Familys Man are able to earn enough money to provide for all of us. That my mother hase choosen to start a carere wase because of the feminist bulhsit she is indoctrinated with comming from an upscale family and beeing highly educated.

My Grand dad was a highly succesful Property and land Investor and a good bussinesman he couldn't read or right.
Do you want to know how many kids he had provided for ?

14 Kids and they all wennt to private boarding schools and studied in the best Universities and my Grandma didn't work a day in here life except in the houshold.

My grandad had a few Girlfriends but this is Africa the Place where man come first.

A friend of the family here in Germany is wealthy aswell and hase 6 children with 3 different wives and they are all divorced now and he hase a hot play girl from bali now.

The interresting thing is he supports all of them financially and hase a great relationship with all of his ex wifes and kids. A true alpha in my opinion cane provide for his Tribe poverty is for betas in my opinion real man find ways to make Money.

I am 22 and I am able to provide for a Family even at my Age but offcourse I choose not to marry or have kids at the moment maybe not at all but if it would happen it would happen I am in a position to afford it.

For me the best thing I can do is Travel live the location Independent Lifestyle increase my life experience, improove my Game, Fitness Health Networth, Skills and learn and listen from other people. I don't have time fore a family right now.