rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

does game attract bipolar loner types mainly?

I know I for one I am a loner and bipolar going up and down up and down. It seems like a lot of posts on this form are about bad nights or the shittiness of coping with stupid rejections. I never hear any of my normal acquaintances irl complain about this sort of stuff. Do you think game in general attracts loners and manic Depressives?

No. You're projecting.

Most of the people commenting on bad nights or rejections don't seem to give off a bi polar/ loner vibe.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:29 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

It seems like a lot of posts on this form are about bad nights or the shittiness of coping with stupid rejections.

I feel like these things are inevitable and completely normal for anyone in the game.

Do your normal acquaintances subscribe to red pill beliefs? Do they go out and approach women whenever they can testing out new ways to get laid?

Western cancer honestly most of the guys I am around with are at work and they are all black former gangster types. Not super hard core but they play the ghetto booty game. They're great guys but it's work we don't hang out outside of work what very different me being a Jewish white kid Lol

I think some people use game as a way to avoid coping with something in their lives that's bothering them or to fill some need they think they may have. I know guys with pretty shitty family, financial, and career situations that go out six or seven nights a week to get laid simply to take their mind off what's really eating at them. Though I don't think that group is the norm.

Game attracts guys who want to get better with women. Some guys are lonely, some guys just want to be average, some are trying to go from average to good, some are trying to go from good to great. Some are already great and just want to be more efficient.

Some are like you, some aren't.

No definitely not, Game attracts people that have drive and just want to get better can communicating with women and gaining more confidence.

This site attracts bros, players, wannabe's, posers, rich guys, divorces, guys who love foreign chicks, and guys who can't get laid. I'm in the guy who loves foreign chicks category. (EE girls ROCK!)

This site does seem to attract a lot of virgins, low status, or otherwise unsuccessful guys who at least have the desire to get somewhere. I don't like using the term "loser" (I think it's a chick word) because practically all guys have been there before. Down and out. I have, and, I kicked myself in the ass and went back out there to get mine. Have you ever read the newbie section? I spent one time reading those post's and I don't do it anymore. It literally made me depressed. But what I noticed was guys who were leading fun lives (elder forum members) were giving these guys a pat on the back, giving them encouragement, and I think that's a good thing.

Game is an all around technique, it generally doesnt discriminate against anybody. It works for all types of girls regardless of personality. However like Roosh wrote in his blog there are special exceptions to this. On certain days certain girls will just not be perceptive to whatever it is you say to them so dont get worked over. Try gaming different types (ethnicities, socio-economic background. Etc) of girls outside of your comfort zone that you arent used to approaching and see if their reaction to you to is the same.

I think game attracts a lot of guys who have a higher sex drive than most. Even some naturals come to the forum. It's hard to find guys like this in real life.

Game is too broad to be exclusive to certain people with psychological issues.

Though not getting laid for a long time can lead to some neurotic results for sure. I am sure the seduction community has many people with emotional issues much like any other community that is comparable in size.