rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My friends won't listen to me

And I just don't understand why.

One of them that I hang with everyday girl told him she need space after 13 years so he's waiting. The dude won't roll with me at night for some reason and he's combating his loneliness buy hanging a couple nights a week in a sausage fest bar. I told him I can walk him through this entire process and even make his ex's hamster spin out of control.

Another one gets a number a couple weeks ago and I told him how to handle the interaction start to finish. What does he do? The exact opposite and calls her all the time ending up in total failure.

The last for today...I go on facebook and one of my best childhood friends is pedastalizing some Indonesian girl online she even has his last name in her profile. He sends her e-flowers every day and tells her he loves her every 5 minutes. I sent him a message "We need to talk buddy" I'm sure he's ending all his cash to her...

Haha, I love seeing the man-children of the world produce more fodder to serve my needs.

1. They'll be in debt over the pussy pedestal, so they'll work for you cheaper;
2. They'll remind women that there are so few good (alpha-behavior) men, so your value increases;
3. Free comedy

These aren't your friends, they're your beta orbiters. Make them do shit for you or cut them out.

El mech, does your boy have a timeline for example by June 2013 she will be his girl? If he's a dear friend, you should direct him on using this strategy to get him to finally cut it off. It seems other strategies are not working.

Lost-causes, they need to suffer more before they'll take your advice

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:15 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

El mech, does your boy have a timeline for example by June 2013 she will be his girl? If he's a dear friend, you should direct him on using this strategy to get him to finally cut it off. It seems other strategies are not working.
He's in love how's that going to work??

Edit: One of them is in my office now and said "One day you're going to do a broad that is liquid nitrogen and your cock is going to fall off"

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:01 AM)ABDada Wrote:  

Haha, I love seeing the man-children of the world produce more fodder to serve my needs.

1. They'll be in debt over the pussy pedestal, so they'll work for you cheaper;
2. They'll remind women that there are so few good (alpha-behavior) men, so your value increases;
3. Free comedy

These aren't your friends, they're your beta orbiters. Make them do shit for you or cut them out.

I don't. It's like watching the rich people and the poor kids starving in Africa, with the difference that in this case intervention is futile and painful to watch.

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:23 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Lost-causes, they need to suffer more before they'll take your advice

Lost causes indeed. The question is, how much more do they have to suffer before its too late?

One thing I am forever grateful is how I quickly matured, changed and solidified my point of view of the world and social/psychological human interaction at an early age. Some other people as you can see are not so lucky. So gentlemen, always keep this in mind.

Maybe on the next life.

This shows how the pussificiation of men is not a generational syndrome, rather, it's one that has been going on for a long time. It's no surprise that America is filled with more betas than alphas, it's a feminine society.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Quote: (11-12-2012 11:45 AM)Sleek Wrote:  

This shows how the pussificiation of men is not a generational syndrome, rather, it's one that has been going on for a long time. It's no surprise that America is filled with more betas than alphas, it's a feminine society.

The world is filled with more betas than alphas, but that's just by virtue of definition.

Simple, cut them loose. I think its social conditioning at this point.

Not to hijack the thread, but what do you do when family members (brother) do exactly the opposite of what you advise?

I mean I have a brother who still calls/texts his mediocre ex's from college DAILY who live in different states sappy beta messages. Not only this, he has his own hamster. He can't have a rational discussion about it without serious emotions.

He has seen the work I put in, the level of girls I've dated, and his only response is "I'm different". "Different" meaning getting laid by two girls in the past 6 months, one of which I introduced him to...

Lost cause?

Its so frustrating because in college he killed it, he has the potential but ZERO drive.

You have to game your friends.

Your frame is butting up against theirs, so they can't even hear you. They are like women now, and you can't talk to them directly.

Set up a night to hang with them and don't bring up that you are going to get girls. Make it a guy's night out or whatever. Then, slowly get the game rolling and get them involved.

Anyone with feminine traits and behaviors has a hamster. The dual-minded nature comes from the estrogen being stronger than the testosterone.

Testosterone makes us take risks and screw screw the nesting.

Estrogen battles back and says "nest, nest, nest".

Of course effeminate men have hamsters. They have no balls.

For the sake of argument mech, what advice would you give to each friend and why?

I have my own ideas and they are probably closely aligned to yours, but I like seeing your thought process and how you break things down in regards to social interactions.

Quote: (11-12-2012 01:11 PM)Farmageddon Wrote:  

For the sake of argument mech, what advice would you give to each friend and why?

I have my own ideas and they are probably closely aligned to yours, but I like seeing your thought process and how you break things down in regards to social interactions.
Well I told the first one which bars to start at in town and he won't listen. He dresses the same at work than when he goes out. This is a long list.

He thinks being nice is going to win his girl back and I told him we need sluts if you want to get her brain moving.

If I have a friend who slips up and starts consuming blue pills, here's what I do: invite him out to "meet my new girlfriend".

Of course, there's no one to meet. Roll out to a non-sausage club or bar, and then start working on him to go and "talk to that gal, she's been glancing at you."

If there's resistance, I'll up it: "man, what's the worst that could happen? Go get a little validation and open her."

Basically, trick the bastard into chomping down on a mouthful of bitter redness.

How do these guys even get this bad. Even in my pre game days I had no urge to shower girls with beta shit, sure I'd talk to them too much and be scared of showing my sexuality, but I never thought to myself "man I should try to fuck this girl by telling her how awesome she is all the time and buy her stuff"

We were going to write a mobile app to help men with women and after our initial market research dropped the idea. The reason was simple but it took us awhile to get it. It's the same as going to an AA program. The first thing you have to do when you go to an AA meeting is stand up and admit you are an alcoholic. It's the same with game. You can't help your friends until they first admit to themselves they are a failure with women and this is very difficult for most men to do. After talking to a number of different men, some very smart guys too, I've come to be a bit more understanding. It's a really tough thing to admit. In some ways it's worse than admitting to some drug addiction or being fat.

BUT unless they can get to that point, you can't help them.

Emech, did you say something?

Behaving like a beta is so deeply ingrained into the psyche of most western men that they don't even realize their errors of their ways. Their mindset has been shaped by decades of love songs, romantic movies, sit coms, fairy tales, etc.

The blue pill is a part of our upbringing. Its programmed into us. Opening doors for girls, buying them flowers, paying for dates, getting down on your knee to propose marriage, etc. Most of us can't escape it. Our mothers raise us to be this way!

All you can do is keep educating them until they have a breakthrough moment and want to try it differently.

Don't hold your breath.

Most men are lost causes.

If you really want to convince him the best way is to "trick" them.

"Hey just come out with some buddies and we'll catch up at xyz bar"

Show up with a couple other players and have him watch you pull a girl or two using exactly what he was told not to do.

Otherwise, lost cause and on to the next.

Shit realized I have the exact same opinion as soup.

In addition, having an "alpha" frame doesn't work on them because they feel like you are "yelling them how it is" the real way to convince is to show and make them "see". Once they see through their own experience they will start listening to you. Hardest part is getting them to see just once.

Nomad's comment is also on point, you'll never succeed at anything until you are your own biggest critic.

Quote: (11-12-2012 03:04 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Behaving like a beta is so deeply ingrained into the psyche of most western men that they don't even realize their errors of their ways. Their mindset has been shaped by decades of love songs, romantic movies, sit coms, fairy tales, etc.

The blue pill is a part of our upbringing. Its programmed into us. Opening doors for girls, buying them flowers, paying for dates, getting down on your knee to propose marriage, etc. Most of us can't escape it. Our mothers raise us to be this way!

All you can do is keep educating them until they have a breakthrough moment and want to try it differently.

Don't hold your breath.

I think you need to be really deeply burned by a woman in order to clear your head of the blue pill.
You gotta hit rock bottom with them. Only then you can see them for what they really are and learn to
love and hate them for the right reasons. It's hard to explain.

Team Nachos

It seems one thing we all have in common are friends who won't/can't get it.

[attachment=8680]

I guess she's from the Phils he just posted this

Most guys are so lonely that any attention or affection from a decent girl causes their heart to flutter and their blue pill tendencies to come to the surface.

#abundance mentality!

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:35 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't hold your breath.

I think you need to be really deeply burned by a woman in order to clear your head of the blue pill.
You gotta hit rock bottom with them. Only then you can see them for what they really are and learn to

Of course, some men compensate for even that by extreme self-blame and white-knighting. I'm starting to think that there are some genetic barriers to learning game, or at least brainwashing that is just too strong for some people to overcome. I for one am really glad about maturing into the red pill early too, and with just the right set of experiences for that.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-12-2012 04:35 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Don't hold your breath.

Yes, hitting rock bottom/getting your heart broken does inspire some men to take the red pill.

Some of us were born into a red pill environment. My dad and older brother were all serious players. We saw pimps and prostitutes on a regular basis. My grandma encouraged me to be single and bang as many girls as possible. I don't even know what the blue pill is???