rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

taking a dump in public

taking a dump in public

Weird, random topic I know, but isn't it crazy how far society has come in hiding the fact that taking a crap is normal behavior not to be ashamed of? Back in ancient rome, there was no such things as bathrooms in your house with a toilet and sink. They had public toilets, which looked like a long slab of stone with holes in them that you sit your ass on. There were no dividers, no coverings. You had to take shit you just lift up your toga or whatever they wore and sit down. Taking a shit was actually sort of social activity. Guys would take a crap next to each other at the public toilet and talk politics, philosophy or whatever was on their mind. Almost like going out for a cup of coffee with conversation now.

[Image: roman-toilet.gif]

They say it wasn't until the Victorian age that taking a crap became stigmatized. Victorian etiquette made this a shameful activity and something nobody should catch you doing, lest you be embarrassed. And till this day, we are all embarrassed if people know we are taking a dump. How many times has a girl been over your house hanging and you really want to take a number 2 but would rather wait till she leaves so you don't stank up the bathroom? I'm sure it's even more true with girls who will wait to their guy leaves before they bomb the bathroom. We have 19th century "polite" English culture to thank.

taking a dump in public

Go to India.

taking a dump in public

In the building I work most of my colleagues take a squat in the restroom on the floor our offices are on. I've noticed most of us will have a convo with the guy in the stall provided we recognize the person by his shoes, or his voice if he's on his cell phone making a deposit. If we know the guy via the latter it's always amusing to flush the urinals or make relief sounds loudly for his listener's entertainment.

Maybe things are starting to lighten up?

taking a dump in public

Quote: (09-16-2008 07:48 AM)jmb Wrote:  

Go to India.

My uncle told me he's seen women taking a shit in the streets there. Not my idea of a vacation.

taking a dump in public

Quote: (09-16-2008 09:15 AM)duncanidaho Wrote:  

In the building I work most of my colleagues take a squat in the restroom on the floor our offices are on. I've noticed most of us will have a convo with the guy in the stall provided we recognize the person by his shoes, or his voice if he's on his cell phone making a deposit. If we know the guy via the latter it's always amusing to flush the urinals or make relief sounds loudly for his listener's entertainment.

Maybe things are starting to lighten up?

for you lot maybe...I still need a place where I can shit alone.

taking a dump in public

I will give a hearty "thank you" to Victorian morals on this one. Taking a crap in a stall next to someone who's dropping their own bomb is bad enough to me. To have sit next to, with no divider, multiple guys shitting sounds terrible.

The original poster brings up the concept of embarrassment, but for me its as much about not having to watch another dude shitting. And what about the potential splatter effect?

taking a dump in public

I have used herculean strength to hold my turds for a more proper bathroom

taking a dump in public

I really don't care about hanging a rat whilst a girl is over. In fact, I joke about it. Farts too. I'll lean over and make a real crunchy face while I try to jettison the air that has been surrounding my poo. Screw it. It lightens the mood, and even though girls say it's disgusting, they still laugh. Ahhhh. Good times....

Call me immature, but don't call me late for dinner.

Once you've been in a third world, nothing is really that shocking anyway.

Edit: You should have seen the places I shat in Ethiopia. Good God.

Fortune favors the bold.

taking a dump in public

I'm REALLY REALLY glad we don't live in those primitive times, X-Factor. But, had we lived in the 19th century we wouldn't know any different. Yeah, we still laugh at men farting.... It's a "man" thing. Surprisingly, when a woman farts out oud and in the presence of others, and, there are some, it's not quite as funny. Good post. Enjoyed reading it.

taking a dump in public

Because it's deemed as a turn off and deal breaker if a woman does it. Because in our little, perfect, and unrealistic minds hot women do no such thing. [Image: tard.gif]

taking a dump in public

Quote: (09-16-2008 09:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I have used herculean strength to hold my turds for a more proper bathroom

I used the search option to find a topic about dumping a girl but ran into this thread.

Roosh, your comment made my day. So funny. As a well seasoned traveler i know exactly what you are talking about.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

taking a dump in public

Quote: (09-29-2008 08:29 AM)Trotter Wrote:  

Because it's deemed as a turn off and deal breaker if a woman does it. Because in our little, perfect, and unrealistic minds hot women do no such thing. [Image: tard.gif]

Not a turn off for some folks...Germans in particular.. .
Scat is a huge fetish scene!